Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 conspiracy theories won't stop

Persia

It was no secret that Bin Laden accepted responsibility for the 9/11 attacks, and he has admitted such responsibility for all to hear.

It's no secret that that's what the mainstream media would have us believe. What is not so well known is all the evidence that suggests that this isn't true. You may want to take a look at this page on the subject:

The Fake 2001 bin Laden
Video Tape

Edited by Scott G

Who led you to believe that?

The claim is unanimously that explosive materials were placed prior 9/11.

Sorry, but no evidence of explosives was found within the WTC wreckages.

Edited by skyeagle409

It's no secret that that's what the mainstream media would have us believe. What is not so well known is all the evidence that suggests that this isn't true. You may want to take a look at this page on the subject:

The Fake 2001 bin Laden
Video Tape

Bin Laden, admitted responsibility for the 9/11 attacks and Al Qaeda never challenged his admission.

Where in your quote does Bin Laden admit responsibility for the attacks?

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks

A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.

"We decided to destroy towers in America," he said. "God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind."

Edited by skyeagle409

This one in December 2001 went into detail about bin Laden's body and the funeral: -

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

So you see, the latest message of his death from an equivalent source carried little weight on its own.

That is false, and to underline that point, please provide the location of Bin Laden's grave site.

Very bad writing indeed. What's more disturbing is that some people take that as complete and utter evidence.

On the contrary, Bin Laden has accepted responsiblity for the 9/11 attacks.

The 9/11 attacks. Please go back and provide the links for us all that Ihave posted in that regard.

Ok, “The 9/11 attacks”.

You think bin Laden was responsible for piloting both planes into the WTC? :wacko:

So quote where he said he piloted the planes into the WTC.

Sorry, but no evidence of explosives was found within the WTC wreckages.

No, I asked who led you to believe explosives, had there been any, would have been planted after the impacts.

You have repeated it enough times.

Where does the idea come from?

That is false, and to underline that point, please provide the location of Bin Laden's grave site.

Yes I believe it was a false report but any logic behind your conclusion is consistently non-existent.

Provide the location of bin Laden's grave site now... otherwise the latest reports are false also :blink:

I really recommend that people trying to engage the Birdman in this thread leave him to his own version of reality.

You will just frustrate yourself to no end - if you haven't already - trying to get him to answer the questions you ask of him with something resembling a logical, well thought-out response that actually addresses the question(s) you ask.

Cz

I really recommend that people trying to engage the Birdman in this thread leave him to his own version of reality.

You will just frustrate yourself to no end - if you haven't already - trying to get him to answer the questions you ask of him with something resembling a logical, well thought-out response that actually addresses the question(s) you ask.

Cz

Can't change reality.Most folks here are not in a position to make any determination on the facts, and I could set up a false website and they would no doubt, use my fake website against me because they would not know any better.All they do is parrot what others are saying without knowing the rest of the story nor occupying certain positions to know any better. A case in point; there are those who have repeatedly claimed that because thermite was found in the WTC buildings, that explosives were planted. What they don't seem to understand is that the ingredients for the formation of thermite had nothing to do with explosives and that the sam ingredients could be found within the support beams of thbuilding and within the structure of the aircraft that struck the buildings, and the fire that resulted from the impacts was the catalyst the formed the thermite.

Because they were unaware of those facts, is why the 9/11 conspiracist continued to claim that explosives were used to bring down the buidlings and why I have said there was no evidence of any explosives used in the destruction of the WTC buildings. In the end, it all comes down to good old-fashioned knowledge.

Edited by skyeagle409

Yes I believe it was a false report but any logic behind your conclusion is consistently non-existent.

It was false, and it was evident that it was false. There are little clues that were overlooked.

Provide the location of bin Laden's grave site now... otherwise the latest reports are false also :blink:

Bin Laden is where the U.S. Navy placed him. After all, no one can provide an aternative location for Bin Laden's remains, and that is yet another clue.

Cz

I expect people to gather up clues, as there are those who tend to cloud up the issues. Do you remember how I used the discovery of the gorilla to bring about that point to those who continued to dismiss little clues that were presented to them until I revealed the rest of the story on another message board of another website? It was a lesson they learned the hard way in regards to overlooking clues.

To recap:

1. No explosives were used during the 9/11 attacks

2. No drones were used in the 9/11 attacks

3. Bin Laden was killed by U.S. special forces

4. Bin Laden has admitted to responsibility for the 9/11 attacks

5. American 11, was flown into the north tower of the WTC

6. American 77, was flown into the Pentagon

7. United 175, was flown into the south tower of the WTC

8. United 93, crashed into a field

9. All four airliners were hijacked by terrorist

I have handed out a number of clues that I am right on the money, but apparently, those little clues have either been overlooked, or ignored.

Edited by skyeagle409

No, I asked who led you to believe explosives, had there been any, would have been planted after the impacts.

The 9/11 conspiracy folks who've repeatedly brought up thermite.

Ok, "The 9/11 attacks".

You think bin Laden was responsible for piloting both planes into the WTC? :wacko:

Bin Laden, didn't have to fly an aircraft into a building to be responsible. To make that point clear, who was responsible for the bombing in Baghdad and for sending troops into Iraq in 1991? Who was responsible for sending troops into Kuwait in August 1990?

You don't have to be directly involved in operations to be responsible!

Edited by skyeagle409

Bin Laden, didn't have to fly an aircraft into a building to be responsilble. To make that point clear, who was responsible for sending troops into Iraq in 1991? Who was responsible for sending troops into Kuwait in August 1990?

Ok, bin Laden was not responsible for piloting the aircraft into the WTC buildings - I’m glad you have rescinded that claim.

Now you think bin Laden ordered the hijackers to the United States?

So quote where he accepted responsibility for that.

The 9/11 conspiracy folks who've repeatedly brought up thermite.

So quote where any “9/11 conspiracy folks” on this site have suggested materials were planted in the buildings after the impacts.

Ok, bin Laden was not responsible for piloting the aircraft into the WTC buildings - I'm glad you have rescinded that claim.

Please provide the link where I made such a claim that Bin Laden flew aircraft into buildings. You won't find any such claim on my part so there is nothing to recind.

So quote where he accepted responsibility for that.

I already have, and to make that point, please go back and provde the links I have provided.

So quote where any "9/11 conspiracy folks" on this site have suggested materials were planted in the buildings after the impacts.

Since it is obvious that explosives could not have been planted before the strikes, where is this going?

the floors above the impact point were destroyed first. there is evidence of chemical explosions in the videos, the white trails cannot be explained by ordinary building dust.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=DChR1XcYhlw

#241 Little Fish user_popup.png

You might want to ask Scott G what he thinks in order to obtain his updated position on planted explosives..#242user_off.pngScott G user_popup.png

Edited by skyeagle409

Please provide the link where I made such a claim that Bin Laden flew aircraft into buildings. You won't find any such claim on my part so there is nothing to recind.

I asked, “What exactly do you think bin Laden admitted responsibility for?”

You replied, “The 9/11 attacks.”

Of course your answer suggests bin Laden was responsible for everything.

Now you tell me he wasn’t actually responsible for piloting aircraft into the WTC buildings.

I’d like to know specifically what you think bin Laden was responsible for.

I already have, and to make that point, please go back and provde the links I have provided.

No, you have not provided a quote from bin Laden where he said he ordered the hijackers to the United States.

You said he admitted responsibility for this.

Does the quote exist or is it in your imagination?

Since it is obvious that explosives could not have been planted before the strikes, where is this going?

You might want to ask Scott G what he thinks in order to obtain his updated position on planted explosives..

I said quote where any "9/11 conspiracy folks" on this site have suggested materials were planted in the buildings after the impacts.

Your response hopelessly fails to deliver.

That is because not a single person has said explosives were planted after the impacts.

Please try to remember this.

I asked, "What exactly do you think bin Laden admitted responsibility for?"

You replied, "The 9/11 attacks."

Well, why the question?

Of course your answer suggests bin Laden was responsible for everything.

Please post where I made such a statement for everyone to read. To make it very clear once again, Bin Laden admitted responsiblity for the 9/11 attacks.Simple as that!

No, you have not provided a quote from bin Laden where he said he ordered the hijackers to the United States.

Bin Laden's public admission that he was responsible for the 9/11 attacks is all it takes. Simple as that!

Edited by skyeagle409

That is because not a single person has said explosives were planted after the impacts.

Please try to remember this.

Misleading to say the least. I have been referring to planted explosives. Don't you think that I have been examining your responses in detail? How about responding to the comments I have posted from 'little fish' and 'Scott G' in regards to explosives planted in the WTC buildings.

Edited by skyeagle409