Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 conspiracy theories won't stop

Persia

You still have not answered why the registration numbers would not be retired if the public (perhaps also the company) are under the impression that flights 175, 93, 77 and 11 crashed and were destroyed.

Because those numbers are unique only to those aircraft. Another way of putting it, why can't you transfer your social security number to your neighbor?

To answer the question in the title of this thread, it won't stop indeed, and the reason for that is because it WAS a conspiracy, not a conspiracy theory, but a conspiracy facts where several individuals conspired together and carried out the 911 attack.

As far as who did it and why, I already know that for a fact as well, it was the US own governments , some of those people that are in the real know and are active with such activities, occultism, rituals and magic, astrology etc.

I bring those subjects up because 911 was a Ritual for Sacrifice, by the corrupt governments, and had NOTHING to do with any cavemen flying around from Afghanistan. The evidence of it being real and facts are so clear there is no mistake and there's no other logical reason why the various evidence, people, their practices and involvement with such activities would fit perfectly together from time periods spreading through hundreds of years.

You can all some of the evidence and facts in my new video "911 Ritual: A centuries old plan" which you can watch in the thread I made specifically for that here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=217303

What is the video presentation about?:

911 mega ritual: An ancient plan going back to the foundation of USA and through several key events and preparations leading up to 911 and the megaritual, which in turn was aimed at a specific astrological phenomena taking place 9/11,this year 2011 - on the exact day of the 10 years anniversary for the 911 attack. In this documentary wem will see some amazing discoveries about our past, present and future - and how things have gone on and been controlled by the same group the whole time from generations to generations until the day of the Ritual and its execution. And finally what event the 911 rituals performed and utilized were for and targeted towards - a rare cosmic & astrology related event taking place on the day 10 years after, which was this years, 2011, 9/11. [f/i]

People with real world knowledge and experience of aviation have purported this theory to be possible. You are aware of this.

They are mistaken. We have a real expert pilot by the name of John Lear, whose father built the Lear Jet. Mr. Lear claims that no B-767's aircraft struck the WTC buildings despite what the videos depict. We have a commercial pilot who has said that a special pod can be seen beneath United 175, but I guess no one told him that such pods are standard equipment on all B-767's and house the main landing gears and form the inner wing/fuselage fairings.

We have other so-called experts talking about radar data from the 84 RADES, Hill AFB, UT, which incidental, was where I was once stationed. Those so-called experts have claimed discrepancies between the time line radar data and when United 175 struck the WTC building, but didn't they understand anything in regards radar data time lags??? I guess not!!

Edited by skyeagle409

I should add that New York City's chief medical examiner, Dr. Charles Hirsch, reported about a year after the attack that 33 victims from Flight 11 and 12 victims from Flight 175 had been identified.

So much for the switched aircraft and drone theories.

Edited by skyeagle409

There is no evidence of Afghans and terrorists had anything to do with it, on the other hand there is plenty evidence of falsery, hoaxing, staging, pre-planning, pre-knowledge, and even evidence showing it was already planned many decades ago, thus the WTC was built for this purpose. This is all fairly well documented in my above video presentation, as well as my thread with the same name.

Why people are still arguing about who were behind it, if it was staged by our own or a terrorist attack by afghans is fairly odd, condiering the evidence of it all leaves no alternative conclusion but only points directly in one direction which is at governments staging it.

Now my video linked above is a fairly brief overview of the total historical time-frame this was planned, put into effect, and executed - who where behind it - what the purpose was - and some undeniable dollar bill evidence.

Why people are still arguing about who were behind it, if it was staged by our own or a terrorist attack by afghans is fairly odd, condiering the evidence of it all leaves no alternative conclusion but only points directly in one direction which is at governments staging it.

If the evidence was so irrefutable, people like me, who have no bias one way or the other would be able to agree that it's proven that the U.S. government staged that attack. Those notes from your video can't do this, though. I think you're seeing that video through your eyes, and you have your confirmation biased sunglasses on.

...and some undeniable dollar bill evidence.

Not touching this one.

no bias

:mellow::unsure::hmm::lol::w00t::rofl: ........ :angry:

Because those numbers are unique only to those aircraft. Another way of putting it, why can't you transfer your social security number to your neighbor?

What is being transferred Skyeagle? You keep twisting the argument to suit what you want it to suit. We are talking about the FAA de-registering the 4 flights registration numbers. Not about them being transferred anywhere.

If the FAA are under the impression that 11, 77, 93 and 175 have all crashed and burned, why would they not deregister their numbers? Would they keep them active even though they thought the planes had crashed? Is this what you are saying?

I await your reasoning.

They are mistaken. We have a real expert pilot by the name of John Lear, whose father built the Lear Jet. Mr. Lear claims that no B-767's aircraft struck the WTC buildings despite what the videos depict. We have a commercial pilot who has said that a special pod can be seen beneath United 175, but I guess no one told him that such pods are standard equipment on all B-767's and house the main landing gears and form the inner wing/fuselage fairings.

So your 'expert' opinion is that expert opinions are wrong?? (Unless of course they support your theory!!) ?

Do you mind posting up a few photos here of the B-767s in flight that have a distinctive pod on its underbelly? Thanks buddy.

Edited by Wandering

What is being transferred Skyeagle? You keep twisting the argument to suit what you want it to suit. We are talking about the FAA de-registering the 4 flights registration numbers. Not about them being transferred anywhere.

If the FAA are under the impression that 11, 77, 93 and 175 have all crashed and burned, why would they not deregister their numbers? Would they keep them active even though they thought the planes had crashed? Is this what you are saying?

Perhaps, you can go here and find the answer. Try using the same registration and serial numbers of the airliner for which they are registered and see what happens when you enter those numbers in the computer system of United Airlines. That, in regards to United 175. Remember, we are talking airliners, not cars nor personal aircraft.

Registration Number of United 175

And, here;

American 11, N334AA

United 175, N612UA

United_b767-300er_n649ua_arp.jpg

Another photo of a main landing gear pod.

Photo

Edited by skyeagle409

Perhaps, you can go here and find the answer. Try using the same registration and serial numbers of the airliner for which they are registered and see what happens when you enter those numbers in the computer system of United Airlines. That, in regards to United 175. Remember, we are talking airliners, not cars nor personal aircraft.

Registration Number of United 175

And, here;

American 11, N334AA

United 175, N612UA

United_b767-300er_n649ua_arp.jpg

Another photo of a main landing gear pod.

Photo

:tu:

Sky,

I have no idea how many times we have butted heads in the UFO part of the forum from completely opposite ends of the spectrum, but your inputs here certainly have earned my respect!!

Cheers,

Badeskov

I await your reasoning.

It's not resoning. It's your lack of understanding.

He speaks to the registration numbers of the aircraft themselves. The "N" numbers already provided you.

UA 175 was flown with a specific aircraft registered as N612UA.

UA 175 may still exist, or not, as it designates a route, not an aircraft. That's the airlines prerogative. N612UA doesn't, as it describes an airplane long gone...The N number is de registered.

The FAA knows that all of the flights you mention were crashed, and that the aircraft were destroyed. They're not under the impression, as no rational person is. Those aircraft,. and their associated N numbers, no longer exist.

It's not reasoning. It's your lack of understanding.

He speaks to the registration numbers of the aircraft themselves. The "N" numbers already provided you.

UA 175 may still exist, or not, as it designates a route, not an aircraft. That's the airlines prerogative. N612UA doesn't, as it describes an airplane long gone...The N number is de registered.

I saw a page on rense.com that got things mixed up, confusing flight numbers with tail numbers. We're not all experts on the subject and people can get confused. But there's definitely something suspicious about the tail numbers. The following web page elaborates:

VERY STRANGE 9.11 AIRCRAFT REGISTRATIONS

Concerning 9/11's Flight 175 (aka N612UA), there's some interesting information that strongly suggests that it wasn't the plane that crashed into one of the Twin Towers as well. Aside from the apparent speed of the craft at the time of the crash (too fast for a passenger plane), there's also the fact that it was the wrong shape:

Flight 175. The Wrong Plane

Nor is that the only thing that's strange about N612UA:

The Strange Appearance, Disappearance and Reappearance of N612UA

Edited by Scott G

Again, you do not answer the question, instead repeating that the 'numbers are deregistered' like the robot you are. I am aware that the planes serial numbers are deregistered in the FAA database.

My question to you, for the 5th time in a few days is: IF they were not the planes that crashed, yet the FAA are for all intents and reasons under the impression that flights 11, 175, 93 and 77 all crashed, why would they not deregister the numbers?

For example, a plane is sitting in a Cairo underground bunker!! The FAA think that plane was blown up by terrorists the other week. Do they keep the planes serial number active or do they deregister it?

As for you B767 picture, I do not see a 'pod' I see a smooth underbelly with the square shape in the middle of a landing gear pod. That square shape is not what any conspiracist has mentioned in regards to a 'pod like' object in the 9/11 photos.

The FAA knows that all of the flights you mention were crashed, and that the aircraft were destroyed. They're not under the impression, as no rational person is. Those aircraft,. and their associated N numbers, no longer exist.

The planes are all gone yes, but the fact that the FAA has deregistered their numbers is part of Skyeagles 'definitive evidence'. I've asked him more times than I can remember, IF <<< (see the IF MID?) there was a plane switch and the FAA are under the impression those 4 flights were destroyed that day, why would they not retire the number? Would the keep a destroyed planes number active because....They're aware of a switch? They're just too lazy?? They're understaffed? Why?? This is what Skyeagle refuses to answer, instead repeating like a parrot.... 'numbers deregistered....numbers deregistered...'

Skyeagle does not want to admit that a number being retired does not definitively prove that an aircraft has been destroyed as it has been a main point in his argument all along.

Edited by Wandering

Again, you do not answer the question, instead repeating that the 'numbers are deregistered' like the robot you are. I am aware that the planes serial numbers are deregistered in the FAA database.

My question to you, for the 5th time in a few days is: IF they were not the planes that crashed, yet the FAA are for all intents and reasons under the impression that flights 11, 175, 93 and 77 all crashed, why would they not deregister the numbers?

For example, a plane is sitting in a Cairo underground bunker!! The FAA think that plane was blown up by terrorists the other week. Do they keep the planes serial number active or do they deregister it?

Uh I’d not worry about it - you won’t get any sense out of skyeagle.

The point you are making is clear: -

1. The aircraft have been de-registered.
  2. On both sides of the debate everyone agrees the aircraft should have been de-registered.
  3. The first fact (that skyeagle thinks proves something) has no bearing whatsoever on the debate due to the second fact.
  4. The one person inexplicably saying the aircraft should not be de-registered somehow is skyeagle.

Perhaps he does not understand that whether the aircraft were switched or not, they would not remain in circulation in the AA/UA fleets.

I doubt anyone will get that across before he jumps to another irrelevant piece of evidence.

Uh I’d not worry about it - you won’t get any sense out of skyeagle.

The point you are making is clear: -

The aircraft have been de-registered.

On both sides of the debate everyone agrees the aircraft should have been de-registered.

The first fact (that skyeagle thinks proves something) has no bearing whatsoever on the debate due to the second fact.

The one person inexplicably saying the aircraft should not be de-registered somehow is skyeagle.

Perhaps he does not understand that whether the aircraft were switched or not, they would not remain in circulation in the AA/UA fleets.

I doubt anyone will get that across before he jumps to another irrelevant piece of evidence.

I think I need to work on my formatting, that summarises what I've been saying very neatly. At least it was clear to someone :lol:

United 175, N612UA

Yes, it was deregistered. But did you take a look at when? Just in case that bit slipped your notice, I'll point it out to you: 09/28/2005

Why did it take them more than 4 years to deregister it? Perhaps the reason it was deregistered might shed a clue. So, what was the reason? Was it because it was destroyed? That's the reason given for N334AA, aka Flight 11 on 9/11, as well as for Flight 77 on 9/11, aka N644AA. It wasn't the reason given for Flight N612UA though. So what was the reason given? It was (drumroll)... "Cancelled". It was cancelled because it was cancelled? Doesn't make much sense, does it? Link to FAA website on this:

http://registry.faa....umbertxt=N612UA

Now here's another interesting piece of information. Guess what -other- flight was cancelled on that very same day in 2005 as well? United Flight 93,

tail number N591UA, the one that allegedly crashed near Shanksville, Pennsylvania. The reason given for the cancellation was, again, "Cancelled".

Link: http://registry.faa....umbertxt=N591UA

There are other things that raise alarm bells as well. Why, for instance, is N334AA listed as having been registered under the name of "First Union National Bank Trustee"?

Link: http://registry.faa....Numbertxt=334AA

Edited by Scott G

Yes, it was deregistered. But did you take a look at when? Just in case that bit slipped your notice, I'll point it out to you: 09/28/2005

Why did it take them more than 4 years to deregister it? Perhaps the reason it was deregistered might shed a clue. So, what was the reason? Was it because it was destroyed? That's the reason given for N334AA, aka Flight 11 on 9/11, as well as for Flight 77 on 9/11, aka N644AA. It wasn't the reason given for Flight N612UA though. So what was the reason given? It was (drumroll)... "Cancelled". It was cancelled because it was cancelled? Doesn't make much sense, does it? Link to FAA website on this:

Now here's another interesting piece of information. Guess what -other- flight was cancelled on that very same day in 2005 as well? United Flight 93,

tail number N591UA, the one that allegedly crashed near Shanksville, Pennsylvania. The reason given for the cancellation was, again, "Cancelled".

Sounds like typical government paper pushers to me. Probably stuck on somebody's desk while they got paid by the taxpayers to surf the internet.

There are other things that raise alarm bells as well. Why, for instance, is N334AA listed as having been registered under the name of "First Union National Bank Trustee"?

Link: http://registry.faa....Numbertxt=334AA

Was it fully paid for? Until we paid off our cars the bank's name was on the title. Why would it be different for airlines?

Sounds like typical government paper pushers to me. Probably stuck on somebody's desk while they got paid by the taxpayers to surf the internet.

Or something fishy happened here. And that still doesn't explain the "reason" they were cancelled. Why was there no mention of N612UA or N591UA being destroyed? There's more as well. As a website states:

***Beyond this conundrum is the apparent fact that N591UA was noted at O'Hare Airport by a United Airlines employee named Dave Friedman and duly recorded in his personal flight log as the equipment used for United Airlines Flight 1111 on 4/10/03, when he flew in it to Las Vegas. (See friedmanfamily.org/ua2003/). Incidentally, in the "guest book" link on Friedman's web page, there are two entries from "Joe" and "GS" asking how he could have possibly flown on N591UA when it no longer exists? As of 12/14/04, Dave Friedman has not responded to these queries. Curious, yes?***

Source: http://portland.indy...12/306111.shtml

There's yet another issue; N334AA has been re-registered in 2006 (note that this can't account for the siting of this tail number in 2003). Is it normal for a tail number to be re-used? And I'm not even getting into certain anomalies that happened in the days prior to 9/11, which can be seen here:

http://portland.indy...12/306111.shtml

Was it fully paid for? Until we paid off our cars the bank's name was on the title. Why would it be different for airlines?

You may be right. But why would it be under the name of a bank trustee instead of the bank itself?

You sure you knew who you were quoting there?

At any rate, I'm glad I don't have any weighted opinion one way or the other. The way you guys go at each other in this thread arguing them is brutal. Well, some people at least. Those who put in 90% of the posts. I come in every now and then to see if there's any new big points, and always end up lost in the minutia going on.

Edited by Jerry Only

If the evidence was so irrefutable, people like me, who have no bias one way or the other would be able to agree that it's proven that the U.S. government staged that attack. Those notes from your video can't do this, though. I think you're seeing that video through your eyes, and you have your confirmation biased sunglasses on.

The main problem for most people is their lack of understanding and knowledge on the topics involved. Even basic knowledge of the occult systems, esoteric practices, magick and symbolism, astrology and numerology etc makes it all very clear for such individuals. It has nothing to do with my eyes or any biased sunglasses - on the contrary it has all to do with recorded historical events, people and place. This includes the rulers and power in high position and their involvement with secret orders, rituals, magic, occult practices, numerology, astrology etc. USA was founded by these occultists, and occultists have maintained the power throughout the centuries and are still deeply involved with such topics and practices, a fact easily verified by checking some commonly available history books, look around at all the magical and occult symbolism in street layouts, governmental buildings, other governmental items like the money bills, the US flag, various logos and designs for various institutions and organizations, and so on. All documented and in great details and common historical records, and something easy to check up on ones own by just observing a bit.

Re: The dollar bill propecy and symbolism:

Not touching this one.

Well that must mean you dont really have any interest in the truth of how the world functions, who controls it, and what they are involved with. The Dollar Bill is one of the most detailed and complex magical items, an occult talisman, filled up to every inch with all kinds of occult and esoteric references and symbols, both in plain sight, and hidden ones. Easy to verify and check, and then the obvious conclusion is that they are deeply involved with such practices since they use such design on their dollar bill, completely in conflict with USA allgedly being a Christian based country. Everything is occult, esoteric and pagan, even in the Vatican itself. Something so easy and quick to look up and confirm that anyone can do it, regardless of their background or not with occultism. Why you chose to ignore this most important piece of evidence leaving no doubt about the involvements of the world leaders, it is beyond ignorance

I strongly advice you and recommend you to watch the following two videos. One detailing the basics of the various symbolism and secret occult mesages and aspects of the dollar bills, one going into further depths and really providing a lot of evidence on the occult dollar bill and its creators and connections to other aspects of society, governments and people, and one detailing the occult symbolism around in everyday life, its history, locations, city layouts, architectural designs, monuments and figures etc and lastly one about the occult foundation of USA, occult founding fathers, and how such has continued on to present.

1. 911 dollar bill symbolism and WTC prophecy:

2. Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginnings -Secrets of the Dollar Bill:

-continued in next post-

Edited by darkbreed

-continued-

3. Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginnings - Riddles in stone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXc1fYJTdn8

4. Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginnings - The New Atlantis:

Watch them all, highly professionally productions, with vast amounts of factual information, real evidence, historical records and information detailing the occult topics involved, people involved, and truly very in-depth and complete presentations. If you still have any doubt on these topics after watching all those and studied some of the occult practices and esoteric systems, symbolism etc, I don't think its much hope for you to deprogram yourself and see things the way they are which are pretty much in plain sight and right in our faces all around.

Cheers

I don't think its much hope for you to deprogram yourself and see things the way they are which are pretty much in plain sight and right in our faces all around.

I'd like to think there's hope I could deprogram myself. I know a guy who knows a guy who sells the red pill.

But seriously, I have known about the Illuminati for a long time. But the more I studied into it, the less it was about facts, and more jumping into speculation. Was an exciting time when I believed it, but didn't last too long. Still, would almost rather hear speculation about secret societies ruling the world in this thread, than numbers of planes, and the chemical make-up of thermite. But at least what they are debating is fact based.

Edited by Jerry Only

I'd like to think there's hope.

Hope for what? Hope that the elite rulers will stop their occult practices and share their secret knowledge with the public for all to benefit from? That they will be stopped by someone and pushed out of the power and control in the world? That people will realize all thise hidden agendas and stir things up against the rulers and governments to try replace the governments? If so, yes I hope and believe such events will take place eventually, but it can take some time and generations.

Do you really expect people to watch over 7 hours worth of videos for your completely insane theory about 9/11?

Its called educating yourself, so you can understand the topic, and see things from the correct perspective. it is all very obvious for any occultist

Its called educating yourself, so you can understand the topic, and see things from the correct perspective. it is all very obvious for any occultist

So the crux of your theory is that the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by occultists before Columbus crossed to the Americas right? And that the towers themselves were built with the idea for ritual sacrifice? Am I following you so far? In fact, the entire city was built for this purpose?

Well, I hate to break it to you, but NYC wasn't built as a sacrificial lamb for occultists.

Like all cities...

We built this city on Rock and Roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdj9NRzqC4

:mellow: