Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Catholics asked to abstain

Persia

I remember pretending that broccoli was actually trees, and that I was a huge dinosaur... but I still like broccoli regardless :lol:

OMG REALLY?? That is so freaky lol......I used to pretend they were trees and I was a dinosaur munching on them.. I did the screams of the people near by for added effects...the screams came from tree huggers lol w00t.gif

Being Irish, and in the days when I was forced to go to a St Patricks day mass and parade... They wore shamrock.. To me that look too much like parsley ....I took a huff once and said - No way you getting me to wear a bunch of rotten parsley on my chest.. I got a slap on my back legs and told off ...I still threw the shamrock down thinking it was parsley and worried my friends seeing me lol laugh.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Michelle

• hetrodoxly

• Ozner

Top Posters In This Topic

Or fresh red or pink salmon.... I get the skinless and boneless salmon and lately I have craved it ..I eat it every day now.. I look forward to just sitting down to a plate of boiled potatoes and salmon...with a taste of butter .... yummy....

In order to get Becky to eat fish..I had to make up stuff.. I told her that when she eats fish ( fresh fish, not battered crap).... it will make her stronger... So every time she eats fish...she would take my hand, squeezes on my fingers..I pretend it hurts and she laughs.. She then get's me to feel her muscles lol ....

I make up stories all the time to get her to eat popper food... Told her that eating tomatoes helps the bones get strong.... ... Told her that if she eats brown bread instead of white...her hair will get so shiny..... I tell her that eating carrots will not only help her eyes but they make them sparkle .... Potatoes make her run fast... & beans make her toot lol laugh.gif

Aw the things we do to get our kids to eat healthy BM! My mum would tell me when I was a kid 'sprouts are baby cabbages!' I fell for that and I'm about the only person on the planet who actually likes them :D Sounds like you're a really good mum and giving Becky a very healthy diet :tu: