Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist

septic peg

He probably got caught frapping in the washroom, got himself canned, and now wants his 15 minutes of fame.

If there were "cities", many other nations would have seen them by now...

I'll say one thing, that artist's impression of a Lunar City shows some imagination.

that Lunik 13 picture is (on the face of it) interesting, mind; it does look some sort of agricultural implement.

I think we've seen the Robot Head before, but it's still fun.

He probably got caught frapping in the washroom, got himself canned, and now wants his 15 minutes of fame.

What did you think of the 'robot head' image? Thats a pareidoilia I can see!! And the perfect pyramid? I must say in my years of surfing I dont think Ive 'ever' seen those ones..if they are real of course. I mean 'real' moon pics..

"In a news release, Kay Ferrari, the JPL Director of the SSA Program, explained why she asked Johnston to resign: he had publicly criticized his employer.

When Johnston refused to tender his resignation, he was summarily dismissed without cause."

Edited by Halloween78

I'll say one thing, that artist's impression of a Lunar City shows some imagination.

that Lunik 13 picture is (on the face of it) interesting, mind; it does look some sort of agricultural implement.

I think we've seen the Robot Head before, but it's still fun.

seems we both quoted the head! Im not sure I ever seen that one before which is odd as Ive done prolly the same intensive surfing everyone else does!! Did you follow his other link?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/624/464/Claim:_Secret_American_Base_Discovered_on_Moon.html

seems we both quoted the head! Im not sure I ever seen that one before which is odd as Ive done prolly the same intensive surfing everyone else does!! Did you follow his other link?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/624/464/Claim:_Secret_American_Base_Discovered_on_Moon.html

if this is a secret American base that even the Pentagon didn't now about, there must be some serious inter-departmental squabbling going on...

This guys comment on the site sums it all up perfectly...

"Oh yeah, hey, Mission Control, we found this severed robot's head on the Moon, but somehow we never mentioned it during the televised Moon walk, and you know, we just left it there... it really wasn't all that interesting. So where is most of this crap on the Moon, and as closely observed as the Moon is by hundreds of amateur astronomers every night, no one ever sees any of it or reports it? An eight inch telescope can easily see a city on the Moon. Too many other silly things to point out here."

This guys comment on the site sums it all up perfectly...

"Oh yeah, hey, Mission Control, we found this severed robot's head on the Moon, but somehow we never mentioned it during the televised Moon walk, and you know, we just left it there... it really wasn't all that interesting. So where is most of this crap on the Moon, and as closely observed as the Moon is by hundreds of amateur astronomers every night, no one ever sees any of it or reports it? An eight inch telescope can easily see a city on the Moon. Too many other silly things to point out here."

They're only going to show to the television cameras what you would expect to see through a telescope.

Here's a Disclosure Project video that features Donna Hare. Karl Wolfe and other NASA whistle blowers who claim that NASA is concealing and doctoring pictures of UFOs, alien bases and structures on the moon, and so on.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

if this is a secret American base that even the Pentagon didn't now about, there must be some serious inter-departmental squabbling going on...

Karl Wolfe said it was an alien base.

"In a news release, Kay Ferrari, the JPL Director of the SSA Program, explained why she asked Johnston to resign: he had publicly criticized his employer.

When Johnston refused to tender his resignation, he was summarily dismissed without cause."

If Donna Hare is correct, there really have been people threatened with death if they reveal any of this information, including astronauts.

They're only going to show to the television cameras what you would expect to see through a telescope.

Given that there are enough powerful telescopes out there in private hands, including ones that can take pictures of what you're looking at these days, logically if there are any cities on the moon we'd have photos of them from non-NASA whistleblower sources.

• Like 1

And of course no other countries have ever imaged the Moon from up close, right? If everybody is 'in on it', what hope is there for us? Oh woe is me.

Sighs wearily.

well you can't really blame people to be doubtful of NASA, don't you guys remember when they colored the first rover pictures by adding more red so people wouldn't think it was earth, as scientist they should not do stuff that lowers their credibility

The "drill" pic looks like a part of the spacecraft that took it, probably a sample taking drill that broke.

The "pyramid" pic is the only other interesting pic - however, I doubt it's authenticity.

Here's a Disclosure Project video that features Donna Hare. Karl Wolfe and other NASA whistle blowers who claim that NASA is concealing and doctoring pictures of UFOs, alien bases and structures on the moon, and so on.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Hey McGuffin, to me, both of these people seem to be credible enough with what they have to say, about the specifics of their concerns and involvement, with NASA. If it hasn't happened already, all of the people who have similar "inside" experiences, need to get together, with formal credible backing and support, and get this out directly to the Congress, and to the public. One or two of these people, every now and then, coming out of the closet, so to speak, just won't cut through the crust of "determined righteousness of secrecy decisions", made on the basis of who knows what. But get a large group of these people with "prior knowledge and specific experience", together, along with another large group of public sponsors, this thing could be brought to a "head", once and for all. When that happens, and if "proven", there ought to be a lot of people getting fired , from both NASA and the government. Lying under oath is a crime, security clearances are no cover for that. And that has been proven countless times.

I am not saying what they said is fact, but I am saying if it is factual, then there are ways to get it public, to be heard at the highest levels, with the safety of protection. Let's get it out in the open!!!!!!!!!!!

"Stuff" just must be made public. Like, for example, the sale of guns to the drug runners in Mexico, by direction of U.S. authorities. Stupid is as stupid does, in every area that we could think of. We must get it public, when we know about _ _ _ _ happening (expletive deleted)!!!

Edited by rdunk

One thing is for sure; They arent telling us the whole story,typical us goverment behaviour. I can say for sure that there are strange things on those planets, those planets have been impacted by many things, god knows, maybe even life. Some of them are probably there much longer than our puny earth. So there is a strong fact, that there might be something up there, im not saying life, but strange things, artifacts, things we dont understand yet. Dont worry other agencies with more respectfull atitude towards public will go and explore and tell the thruth...Hopefully! :rofl:

Before 1965 when the first satellite took pictures of 'dead' Martian world, it was wildly accepted in the scientific community that life exited on Mars and there was the possibilty of INTELLIGENT LIFE. Starting in 1900 and lasting until the curtain came down in 1965 scientific journals and others would be constantly publishing pictures of a Mars which showed the possibility of abundant life.

I have a picture from the Sept. 1955 edition of National Geographic of color photo of Mars showing half the planet with green 'splotches' covering half the planet surface and also showing 'icy-blue clouds hoving over the north polar cap.'

The astronomer who took this photo, Dr. Slipher, said:

"Millions of acres show green because a scanty water supply melting from the poles quickens some from of vegetation."

The water from the melting ice caps irrigated the deserts to produce a vast amount of vegetation. They intelligent life who was able to build vast canals thousands of miles long had to be vastly more advnced then our own civiliation.

SKY AND TELESCOPE was one of the leading journals of the 1950's. In Nov. 1953 edition there is an article entitled, PHOTOGRAPHY OF THE CANALS OF MARS. The article gives instructions to astronomers on how to photograph these features. Again the article describes the green areas that are connected with the canals indicating flowing water.

With the publicatioin of the phoney pictures of Mars in 1965 showing a desert world, the attitude of the scientific community changed and were warned in an editorial of The New York Times not to believe that life existed on the planet.

The Wright brothers had the first heavier than air flight in 1903. The first man made object in space the German V2 rocket in 1944. The first men on the moon happened in 1969. It only took modern humans 66 years to get from Earth to the moon. The first lightbulb was successfully operated in 1879. Today in only 131 years since the lightbulb we have...well you know how far electronics and electricity has come. So who's to say an ancient civilization, who's remnants are likely underwater, couldn't have figured out similar technologies. If said civilization had invented electricity and progressed from there for 500 years they could have been doing things we haven't even dreamed of yet. Perhaps they seen that the polar ice caps of the ice age were melting fast and coming their way and they had the tech to go elsewhere in space. I here the ocean levels were 170' below current levels. That's a lot of land covered up and likely that an old civilization would have lived near coastlines. Maybe some left and some stayed. Maybe the stuff on the moon could be their old bases just like the ones we always talk about building today. Maybe they didn't really leave but were wiped out here in effect leaving all the things they were doing on the moon inoperable and obsolete. Just possibilities....

Edited by Is it for real

Before 1965 when the first satellite took pictures of 'dead' Martian world, it was wildly accepted in the scientific community that life exited on Mars and there was the possibilty of INTELLIGENT LIFE. Starting in 1900 and lasting until the curtain came down in 1965 scientific journals and others would be constantly publishing pictures of a Mars which showed the possibility of abundant life.

I have a picture from the Sept. 1955 edition of National Geographic of color photo of Mars showing half the planet with green 'splotches' covering half the planet surface and also showing 'icy-blue clouds hoving over the north polar cap.'

The astronomer who took this photo, Dr. Slipher, said:

"Millions of acres show green because a scanty water supply melting from the poles quickens some from of vegetation."

The water from the melting ice caps irrigated the deserts to produce a vast amount of vegetation. They intelligent life who was able to build vast canals thousands of miles long had to be vastly more advnced then our own civiliation.

SKY AND TELESCOPE was one of the leading journals of the 1950's. In Nov. 1953 edition there is an article entitled, PHOTOGRAPHY OF THE CANALS OF MARS. The article gives instructions to astronomers on how to photograph these features. Again the article describes the green areas that are connected with the canals indicating flowing water.

With the publicatioin of the phoney pictures of Mars in 1965 showing a desert world, the attitude of the scientific community changed and were warned in an editorial of The New York Times not to believe that life existed on the planet.

Another Nat-Geo article says: "I Found Life on Mars in 1976"

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/06/0611_030611_marslife.html

and seen this vid about a Mars structure?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43312884#43312884

Though it seems some reports say its a cosmic ray...

yeh the shots of vegetation on Mars are very much like plantlife & forests I agree. Didnt Arthur C Clarke also believe that theory?

EDIT, Ive just used google mars with: 71 49 20.11N 29 33 07.34W ... and I do indeed see the 'structure' but its not clear what it is or isnt

Edited by septic peg

I have studied nearly all the scientfic journals from 1900 to 1965 and the photos and reports on Mars no way correspond to the photos Nasa has been presenting to us since 1965. There are no canals in these photos, no vegetation or blue clouds. So I claim that all the NASA photos and scientific reports on Mars since 1965 are completely fabricated. There are many people who believe the Apollo landings were fabricated and now I tell you that all the photos the space agency has released on Mars are done with models in a studio.

It is not just Mars but they also lie about radio signals from space. They keep telling us they are looking for intelligent signals and when they are found we are told the same story over and over: the signals come from spy satellites. You want to see signals from Space? Look at the clouds. Notice all types of figures appear from animals to human figures. OF course we are told that our vivid imaginations are seeing things that do not exist. Yet these figures are quite detailed. One theory is that the clouds act like giant TV screnes which capture the signals for a short period of time.