Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Bigfoot" Sighted In The UK

UM-Bot

If you go down to the woods today - at least with Jonathan Downes - then you're sure for a big surprise. On their latest monster-hunting adventure, the director of Exeter's Centre for Fortean Zoology (CFZ) has spotted something lurking in Northumbria's Bolam Lake forest.

And despite it's soft-to-touch and cuddly appearance, Jonathan is confident it's not a teddy bear on his way to a picnic.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: This Is Devon

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kira

• Druss

• Mothman

• UM-Bot

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion this has to be wrong, there's no way a 10 foot tall bipedal ape could be roaming around the UK, it's far too cold for a large primate, and there just isn't enough habitat for something like that in Britain.

"It was moving very fast through the forest illuminated by car headlights."

The fact that it was dark at the time, doesn't help their case. wink.gif

I don't know what it is they saw, but I'm quite certain that it wasn't a Bigfoot.

It was probaly a Hoaxer that knew that they were in the area, just wait a few days, and the hoaxer will come forword and make these eyewitnesses look like a bunch of Lunies. Hoaxer do this all the time if they find out a Crypto researcher is in the area, they pull stuff like this I ve had it happen twice to me.

The only reason I found out is because ever time I go out looking I carry protection and this worrys the hoaxer to no end tell they tell you it was a hoax.

Exeter's Centre for Fortean Zoology (CFZ)

I'm agreeing with LB on this I live down this neck of the woods and not heard of this lot before ph34r.gif

probably just a tramp legging it through the woods having been diurbed by the car, mixed with it being night-time and all

.......ever time I go out looking I carry protection

ohmy.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Me too, me too!!!!! bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gif

Spend an awful lot of time looking and not much finding, though. blink.gifsad.gif

blush.gif

The attached link is to my local evening papers website. It show all the recent articles on the Bolam Lake Yeti.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/search....x=15&gobut.y=16

Bolam Lake is only about 1 hours drive from my home and my personnel belief is that the first people to see it, the local anglers may have had to much of the local Newcastle Broon Ale

smile.gif

(Magikman Posted on Jan 24 2003, 06:41 PM)

Spend an awful lot of time looking and not much finding, though

biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifwub.gif Ahhhh Poor MMkiss.gifkiss.gif

And yes Druss I reckon it was too much of the Brown stuff too

A couple more bottles of the stuff and we would have had reports of a monster in the lake, or alien abduction. (but officer I cannot remember where I've been for the last 24 hours)

biggrin.gif