Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA's Apollo 17 "Hand Job"

septic peg

Heres a vid I just stumbled across! And the title is, - as I've posted!

NASA's Apollo 17 "Hand Job" - More evidence of the Apollo lies

Basically, see the vid, dont change page tho as lots of text comes on screen during parts,

so what they say is... the astronauts hands were badly damaged by their gloves on moonwalks..audio also seems to support this.... and in 'aftershots', just hours after landing, this damage can be seen... but EVEN earlier shots, just after splashdown...show NO damage... as if the photos were taken 'before' the astronauts actually came home

Edited by septic peg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike 215

• septic peg

• Lilly

• DONTEATUS

Top Posters In This Topic

So what exactly is the point they're driving at? Is this another "Apollo hoax" thing, or is there an ET angle to it? Yes, i did look at his lengthy explanation but frankly I can't say i'm much the wiser. :hmm:

So what exactly is the point they're driving at? Is this another "Apollo hoax" thing, or is there an ET angle to it? Yes, i did look at his lengthy explanation but frankly I can't say i'm much the wiser. :hmm:

Actually thats a good point, but they make the point that perhaps all photos we see.. are not how... it maybe really was...(maybe this is better posted under the conspiracies section?). So if they willingly show sample pics of missions that are not really 'the' ones, then they must be willing to show 'other' pics, in a similar fashion

Let's see, it's about a three day trip to get from the moon back to the Earth. Next, the astronauts are picked up by ship, but they have to go through a period of quarantine (not sure how long that was). I highly suspect any glove scrapes would have healed in that time period?

But who`s not to say that the photos that show no damage were not photo shopped so this guy can sell his books? Theres always the otherside of the Moon ! :tu:

You never know, maybe these guys just didn't do a very good job on the moon so they blamed it on sore hands. Or perhaps, like most male storytellers (myself included), they exagerrated the hell out of their injuries for a better story.

None of the actual audio mentions blisters, bleeding, or nail damage. They were just BS'ing to sound tough, like that time I severed my head while shaving, just stuck it back on and stuck some toilet paper to it. (Still made it to work on time)

Look who was president during the so called moon landings, Richard Nixon. One of the worst presidents in US history who should have gone to jail for his crimes dealing with Watergate. I am sure that the corruption affected all the government agencies including NASA. Nixon loved the so called moon landings and made sure he was always photographed with the astronauts.

I lived during that period and I remember how he lied about Vietnam and the massive anti-war demonstrations that nearly brought the country to a stand still. and 1972, the year of Apollo 17, was the same year of the Watergate scandal. It was a crazy year and I can believe any crazy stories about the Apollo landings. As the Chinese say, a fist rots from the head down.

Nixon loved the so called moon landings and made sure he was always photographed with the astronauts.

Huh????

He cancelled the lunar landings! He spoke to Apollo 11 on the moon, met the crew for the post mission tour, went to the launch of Apollo 12, congratulated the crew of Apollo 13 on their survival. The rest of the time the VP (Spiro Agnew) had to represent him.

What you need to do is not just "...believe any crazy stories about the Apollo landings..." but rather investigate the claims using reputable and verifiable sources, logic and critical thinking. Then you'll be able to speak from an informed position.

Edited by Obviousman

It is nice to be rational about the problems with the Apollo Program, but when you ahve a president who was a criminal and who corrupted all the federal agecies. If he went to trial, maybe more the truth about his administration would have surfaced. But his friend, President Ford got him off the hook.

We do know that he had a hands on control of NASA and told them what to do even cancel later flights.

What NASA during his presdency cannot be divorced from the corruption of the administration. Therefore, I see the entire Apollo program as a lie because the main in charge was also a big liar.

It is nice to be rational about the problems with the Apollo Program, but when you ahve a president who was a criminal and who corrupted all the federal agecies. If he went to trial, maybe more the truth about his administration would have surfaced. But his friend, President Ford got him off the hook.

We do know that he had a hands on control of NASA and told them what to do even cancel later flights.

What NASA during his presdency cannot be divorced from the corruption of the administration. Therefore, I see the entire Apollo program as a lie because the main in charge was also a big liar.

Edited by Mike 215

Let's see, it's about a three day trip to get from the moon back to the Earth. Next, the astronauts are picked up by ship, but they have to go through a period of quarantine (not sure how long that was). I highly suspect any glove scrapes would have healed in that time period?

Sure, if there were just scrapes... however, these guys made it sound as though their hands were being flayed! Bloody knuckles, blisters and fingernails would take a bit more time than even a couple of weeks to heal completely. Besides... what about the photos of them emerging from the space capsule? There was NOTHING on his hands to indicate that damage had been done. I'm not one to subscribe to lunar conspiracies, but this definately raises an eyebrow. My only thought would be perhaps that the difference in gravity and atmosphere could have made the blood rise under the fingernails after such an injury...