Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Willing things to happen.

PharaohAlex

Hello My names Alex, and I practice The Law Of Attraction.

The law of attraction taught me how to start taking control of my life with my thoughts.

I learned to control my mindset with my thoughts, and to also control the events I experience with visualization.

I have done about 2 years of hypnosis, and meditation on the subject.

I want everyone to know the limits of reality are able to be broken, with practice and some self belief.

Anything is possible.

For those on this forum who are seeking others with real abilities to learn these abilities that are "out of this world" I want you to know that this path is crazy at times and can even drive someone insane.

My only method of creating my will on reality is this..

Visualization.

Visualization needs to be practised and developed in meditation.. Then once you have developed the ability to visualize you need to move onto creating a realistic visualization/image while your eyes are open then you are ready.

With practice you will experience things that no one would ever thought possible.

I don't claim to be able to move objects directly with my mind.

BUT I can for instance visualize it moving and have a group of events lead up to the moving of it.

Thanks for reading.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PharaohAlex

• _Only

• Hideout

• portraitartist

I don't claim to be able to move objects directly with my mind.

BUT I can for instance visualize it moving and have a group of events lead up to the moving of it.

In other words you eventually have to get up off the chair and move the coffee cup with your own hands? Fascinating.

In other words you eventually have to get up off the chair and move the coffee cup with your own hands? Fascinating.

Say for example I want a force in the universe to do it for me..

But why would I "will" a cup of coffee into my hands. Its rather unpredictable how it will come about.

If I were to will a cup of coffee into my hands right now.. it will come about in another fashion.

Instead my room mate would leave his room and make a cup of coffee..

Its what I focus my attention on in my visualization is what my reality is stirring up.

I could go to my phone and have an invitation to go out for a coffee.

This is just speaking from a probable outcome, because its not always giving you exactly what you ask for but giving you more of what you are focusing on.

The mind is a powerful thing. Sometimes it can get get carried away with itself. This is what I think is going on in your case. You want to believe in the "law" of attraction. So your mind will take any confirmation to it being a powerful force and give credit to it. And it will dump any evidence to the contrary.

But some examples when it has worked for you (what you wanted to happen, what you did to make it happen, and the result) would be fun to hear.

Also, how did you first learn about the "law" of attraction (I use the quotes because it is not technically been shown as a law, and wouldn't want people reading that into what I have written)?

So in other words you are simply gambling on the prospect that whatever it is you have set your sights on will somehow turn out in your favor.

But basically what it seems like to me is that you are simply applying different terms to what all of us already do. If we need or want something then we have to do the footwork.

For example, let's say that you want a car..a Nissan to be exact. You have an idea of what model you want and you do research to make sure that this is indeed what will serve you.

So now you scour the internet as well as the papers for ads all the while keeping this car in mind.

So you go to the store one day and you see an ad on the store's bulletin board that has just the car you wanted so you go and answer the ad and VIOLA! you have your car.

But was that really "law of attraction" or just coincidence. Consider that if you hadn't been looking for that car, you probably would not have bothered with the bulletin board to begin with even though that ad had been there for awhile but you just never noticed. The universe didn't plunk it there for you..it was coincidence.

That is what it seems to me this is all about. Wishing, dreaming and fantasizing is nice but nothing gets done until you physically do something. After all we live in a physical world were physical actions are what gets things done.

So basically..it's just semantics?

I think you're reading too much into coincidence. Everyone wants to be special, some people much more so than others. People like that tend to read into things a little too much.

Not trying to beat our points into you, but reminded of a similar thing that can apply to your situation.

The numbers phenomena. You know, where people feel a certain number is following them around everywhere? 11:11, 911, etc. People who witness this often don't realize that their brain has found a pre-conceived notion (like you with the "law" of attraction), so their brain will positively confirm any time they see this number, and give power to their idea (say, their number is 12:34, and they see a clock showing it).

The thing is, the many times they don't see this number (the clock says something different), it doesn't support the brains predisposed notion, and is swiftly thrown out and forgotten.

The amount of numbers we see a day is astounding if you think about it, and it is bound to see a certain combination of numbers eventually. That person just has to step back and realize how many times during the day they have checked the time, and would probably be surprised at how often they have seen a different time.

But I also have to admit that I am negatively biased to some degree of this "law" of attraction, after The Secret came out, and the two people behind it profited so much on the idea, when it was clear that they were out to make money off of it.

But the points we've shared should still be considered.

Edited by Jerry Only

Hi Alex, Is this the same as The Secret? Which says that basically by physics the law of attraction will draw positive things to us if we have positive thoughts? It sort of sounds similar. Thanks..

Hi Alex, Is this the same as The Secret? Which says that basically by physics the law of attraction will draw positive things to us if we have positive thoughts? It sort of sounds similar. Thanks..

Hey, Yes the law of attraction was made popular by the movie "The Secret" but the movie was incomplete.

For any non-believers in this phenomena I would like you to do some research.. There are Many forums out there with people just like me.

To say that its just a coincidence is just being plain ignorant.

Go under google books and search it.. TONS of books, Tons of followers.

A question you can ask yourself is why would all of these people believe in something that doesn't work.

To say I am delusional is another thing.. These "coincidences" are attracted to me.

Hey, Yes the law of attraction was made popular by the movie "The Secret" but the movie was incomplete.

For any non-believers in this phenomena I would like you to do some research.. There are Many forums out there with people just like me.

A question you can ask yourself is why would all of these people believe in something that doesn't work.

To say I am delusional is another thing.. These "coincidences" are attracted to me.

Dear Alex, I didn't say you were delusional friend. I like the theory behind the laws of attraction.

People believe in many things that don't work or don't exist. You are arguing an appeal to popularity: Many people follow this, therefore it is true. Which just doesn't happen to be the case. The law of attraction has no scientific backing.

Sure, I accept that there may be some psychological phenomenon, someone thinking "I will have more money" instead of "I need more money" may tend to worry a little less about his financial situation, and if he specifically believes the law of attraction works it may tend to a placebo-like effect, wherein he comes into some money, and gives all credit to the law of attraction. However, just because you want something to happen, and it does, doesn't necessarily mean YOU made it happen.

Correlation does not imply causation.

I am not trying to change to your beliefs on what you think is or isn't possible I started the post in hopes of inspiring someone else on the path I have chosen and to rather guide them in the right direction to the correct way to create their reality.

A study sounds like a great idea, How could one prove the law of attraction works in a scientific way?

A study sounds like a great idea, How could one prove the law of attraction works in a scientific way?

Well a start is telling us some times when using it has worked for you. What did you do exactly, and what happened from it? Knowing that it would be easier to find ways to study it.

Edited by Jerry Only

Okay so I will give an example from yesterday and its related to money.

I wanted to create some money in my day.

I need some meditating to clear thoughts from my head and practised some positive affirmations (positive statements) about making money.

So I said I will leave when someone walks by wearing pink so I visualized it starting with seeing the women in pink and walking to the store and winning a simple 5 dollars.

Alright so I wait about 15 minutes and make sure my head was clear on the goal.

I go to the washroom and my roommates sitting on the balcony and he asks me right away if I wanted to go for a walk.

Right then I notice the lady wearing a plain pink shirt.

So I assumed that's the "go" from the universe

We walked to the store and I bought a lottery ticket.

I didn't win..

I walk home..

I log onto my computer and check my e-mails and I have made a 5$ sale on my website that I forgot about for the past few months.

Think what you want of it.. it works.

If it worked so well I'd be attracting supermodels and $1000s. Not ladies in pink and $5. :devil:

If it worked so well I'd be attracting supermodels and $1000s. Not ladies in pink and $5. :devil:

Maybe that's how he can really test it. Set out to gain something in his day that isn't a normal common occurrence. If you are so good at it that you can set out to do something within the day, and it happens, then you should be able to do this fairly easily. You need extraordinary proof to support extraordinary claims, and get peoples attention.

Document what you are going to make happen that is beyond the level of normal occurrence, then do your thing, and people will see what happened.

Edited by Jerry Only

I have a weird sort of thing also. If I think of someone i've known and would have to go out of my way to see(like states away), I end up seeing them again minutes later, or getting a call by them. I would just say it's coincidence if I didn't do the same thing with food and music(using shuffle of my ipod). I can will things to happen in my life, and I always could. It's not hard either, and 60% of the time, I don't even try. :mellow:

Maybe that's how he can really test it. Set out to gain something in his day that isn't a normal common occurrence. If you are so good at it that you can set out to do something within the day, and it happens, then you should be able to do this fairly easily. You need extraordinary proof to support extraordinary claims, and get peoples attention.

Document what you are going to make happen that is beyond the level of normal occurrence, then do your thing, and people will see what happened.

Okay I will intend to receive 1000$ or more.

I will concentrate on only this, and of course meeting and talking to some nice looking models.

I will post pictures when it manifests. (Don't expect this to happen in 1 day, but there's still a chance it can happen today)

To start my day I made it clear what I wanted today 1000$ or more and to meet and talk to some models.. I went to the store to buy a lotto ticket and won 1 free ticket.

So I said what the hell.. Better then loosing.

Went to another store and won another free ticket.. Still.. Better then loosing.

The lotto that I played both times has a instant draw and a draw later tonight sooo I still can win tonight.

sooo I still can win tonight.

I think maybe first you should visualize that the lottery is a money-trap. :lol:

I think maybe first you should visualize that the lottery is a money-trap. :lol:

Haha for some yes.

For me no :P

A friend called me to have coffee with him today.. Which is strange because I normally don't ever get calls to just go out for coffee. It was enjoyable.

Of course I am thinking a lot about whats to come. An occurrence that might be just a coincidence is a joke was made about paying pool and the winner gets 1000 dollars.

Anyways, just keeping you all updated.

Haha for some yes.

For me no :P

A friend called me to have coffee with him today.. Which is strange because I normally don't ever get calls to just go out for coffee. It was enjoyable.

Of course I am thinking a lot about whats to come. An occurrence that might be just a coincidence is a joke was made about paying pool and the winner gets 1000 dollars.

Anyways, just keeping you all updated.

I just got back from the store, I tried my luck again and won another free ticket.

Funny thing is he gave me 2 dollars and I was like.. Umm.. I only won a free ticket. He even said sorry after I gave it back.. :) What A fun day its been !

Now I just have to visualize my tickets winning money on tonight's draw :P

Mind you I just walked to the store in the rain to win that free ticket.

I wonder why he handed me that 2 dollars.. It could be a coincidence. Ha :)

I've been doing some research into consciousness projects.

Some interesting websites.

http://www.psyleron.com/ - scientific mind-matter quantum devices.

Another cool thing is a game I found

http://www.fourmilab.ch/rpkp/experiments/clockface/

basically you use your intention to move the clock.

I'm pretty good at it :P

Edited by PharaohAlex

It is now 2 days after the drawing. I assume you didn't win the $1000 + dollars or you would have mentioned it in your post. Perhaps you have experience coincidence.

Too many people think not enough people do. So you want to make your life better not as easy as just thinking it you have to do more then that. Your life generally follows a pattern so if you want something to change you have to change the pattern and your attitude and set yourself up for success. Too many people think of a long term goal which generally fails. You should think in the moment.

For example you want to lose weight generally people start with a diet and by habit they eat something bad so they make a false promise to themselves they will start diet tomorrow. Wouldn't it be easier to think I want to lose weight, right now in this moment what can I do to achieve this I will eat fruit or go for a walk commit yourself do it and after you have finished shift your mind from weight lose to what you need to achieve next in this moment