Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's shortest woman 2ft-tall

Still Waters

A dancing, cheerleading 2ft tall American has been named world's shortest living woman by Guinness World Records.

Bridgette Jordan, 22, from Sandoval, Illinois, stands 2ft 3in (69cm) and also holds the record for shortest living siblings with her 20 year-old brother Brad.

Standing at a comparatively lofty 3ft 2in (96.5cm), Mr Jordan lists his hobbies as basketball, karate and gymnastics.

Music-lover Ms Jordan also likes to stay active and often spends time dancing and cheerleading.

On her record-breaking achievement Ms Jordan said: ''It feels awesome. It's great to be small. I believe that everyone should be confident in themselves.''

Her brother added: ''Hopefully this will go a little way to helping people realise it's Okay to be different.''

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Still Waters

• AmpleFyre

• ali smack

• StarGateAtlantis

It seems we could all learn from them. It seems their hearts and minds are much bigger than most people I have met. God love them I say and I wish them all they want from life.

Ms Jordan breaks the record of 22-year-old Elif Kocaman, from Kadirli, Turkey, who measured 2ft 4.58in (72.6 cm).
YES!! USA! USA! USA!

It seems we could all learn from them. It seems their hearts and minds are much bigger than most people I have met. God love them I say and I wish them all they want from life.

Ditto.

i swear i thought i saw a woman at a wal mart one time who was about as tall as my knee and i'm 5'11 and a half. she's really tiny. my mom saw her too so she knew i wasn't making it up. i could have sworn i saw this same woman at the mall as well. may have been as small as a preschool kid. she had cruches.

i swear i thought i saw a woman at a wal mart one time who was about as tall as my knee and i'm 5'11 and a half. she's really tiny. my mom saw her too so she knew i wasn't making it up. i could have sworn i saw this same woman at the mall as well. may have been as small as a preschool kid. she had cruches.

It's a very specific kind of dwarfism. Even those who are from different families look like they're related.

Short article. Bud duh dum... Seriously though, good for her!