Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Breitbart - We Have Guns, We Outnumber Libera

Ryinrea

I'm with Wes on this on I don't like being threaten by a bully. I will fight back.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryinrea

• questionmark

• portraitartist

• preacherman76

Top Posters In This Topic

What are those lefties gonna do, unleash their cats?

The guy on the left sounded much crazier than Andrew Breitbart, he used the F-Bomb about 40 times like some little punk.

Oh I hate dial up. I can't get this to load... :no: If anybody wants to clue me in.. :) I would appreciate it.

Oh I hate dial up. I can't get this to load... :no: If anybody wants to clue me in.. :) I would appreciate it.

Oh it all about Mr Andrew Breitbart saying he wants to go to war with the Liberals and have a civil war. and Wesley Clark Jr, setting him straight. Glad I don't have dial up.

---------------------

Oh and Make me beleive he is the son of ****ing general Wesley CLARK his name is Wesley Clark Jr. I would be mad to if I was a vet and this ******* Breitbart wants to start another civil war just because he doesn't like the president ideas.

Oh it all about Mr Andrew Breitbart saying he wants to go to war with the Liberals and have a civil war. and Wesley Clark Jr, setting him straight. Glad I don't have dial up.

---------------------

Oh and Make me beleive he is the son of ****ing general Wesley CLARK his name is Wesley Clark Jr. I would be mad to if I was a vet and this ******* Breitbart wants to start another civil war just because he doesn't like the president ideas.

Thanks...

Thanks...

Your Welcome!

It is sad that so many people are falling for the left/right paradigm that is being pushed(in order to keep people from seeing the bigger picture that BOTH sides are screwing us). Some people just see whatever MSNBC or Fox feeds them.

It is sad that so many people are falling for the left/right paradigm that is being pushed(in order to keep people from seeing the bigger picture that BOTH sides are screwing us). Some people just see whatever MSNBC or Fox feeds them.

Allow me to disagree...whatever their brain allows to absorb of what MSNBC or fox feeds them. Which in some cases cannot be much, else Breitbart and Beck among many others at best could hold their hate speeches on a soap box in a park recorded by the FBI.

Meh I don't watch Msnbc or Fox. I tend to agree that both sides are screwing us, but I still don't like being threaten by a bully.

Meh I don't watch Msnbc or Fox. I tend to agree that both sides are screwing us, but I still don't like being threaten by a bully.

Bully? On one hand you have a guy drawing the line at disarming the American people. On the other you have a guy willing to do just that, by order, swearing and everything. Whos the bully here?

Edit to add. Why do you feel he threatened you? I'll tell ya why, its cause you are stuck in what is called the left right paradigm. Its part of the reason you only have young turk video's to post everyday.

Edited by preacherman76

With preacherman on this one.

The rhetoric on both sides is getting more ignorant everyday.

I've heard treehuggers to moderates threatening the global elites and their political allies more and more lately. Not surprised the far right does the same

Edited by Framling

The way American politics are going it wouldn't surprise me if civil war is a result. I mean when the whole health care debate was going on we had members here saying they were preparing for civil war. Some seemed to be really looking forward to it.

The way American politics are going it wouldn't surprise me if civil war is a result. I mean when the whole health care debate was going on we had members here saying they were preparing for civil war. Some seemed to be really looking forward to it.

Well, there are idiots capable;e of everything, that is for sure...