Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Schoolboy with three-inch ponytail sparks row

Still Waters

I doubt that the dress code was deeply hidden as why would it be. As far as religious reasons go I doubt a person that did not conform to the dress code would not go to that school. Pretty simple yes.

It is a rat tail or as some call it a fag tag. Yes both are dirogitory however it is not a ponytail in the true sence of what a ponytail is.

Pathetic is that some think rules don't apply to them so they make a drama show out of it. That's pathetic.

Plus, who the hell ever said life was fair. Cry me a river.

It's hardly anything though! How the hell is it an issue in the first place?

Honestly these school people are making a huge issue out of absolutely nothing.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aus Der Box Skeptisch

• Blackwhite

• The Silver Thong

• aquatus1

It's hardly anything though! How the hell is it an issue in the first place?

Honestly these school people are making a huge issue out of absolutely nothing.

The kid shouldnt join the army if he doesnt like following the rules, procedures and culture of his school.

The rules, procedures and culture are there for a reason and perform the role of human resource management. If you allow kids to break them then you create a toxic culture inside the school (this is basic business studies). That leads to bullying, disobedience, back chatting teachers, smoking behind the sheds, drugs etc, etc, etc.

If the kid is going to rebel against the schools HRM they should get rid. The school is not there for him it is there for a few hundred kids. It needs to look after their educational futures and well being so it wont let a disruptive child effect that.

Edited by Chimpanzee

The kid shouldnt join the army if he doesnt like following the rules, procedures and culture of his school.

The rules, procedures and culture are there for a reason and perform the role of human resource management. If you allow kids to break them then you create a toxic culture inside the school (this is basic business studies). That leads to bullying, disobedience, back chatting teachers, smoking behind the sheds, drugs etc, etc, etc.

If the kid is going to rebel against the schools HRM they should get rid. The school is not there for him it is there for a few hundred kids. It needs to look after their educational futures and well being so it wont let a disruptive child effect that.

And there you go exaggerating again.

Explain to me how it is disruptive.

It is true that we don't know a great deal about the child. The father is definitely being disruptive, making a legal case out of a hairstyle most definitely qualifies as that, but we've barely got one line from the kid.

Edited by aquatus1

And there you go exaggerating again.

Explain to me how it is disruptive.

How is that exaggerating?

I guarantee you most schools wont tolerate a ponytail because they have seen what happens when you start letting things go a little here and there.

It is true that we don't know a great deal about the child. The father is definitely being disruptive, making a legal case out of a hairstyle most definitely qualifies as that, but we've barely got one line from the kid.

True the parent may be making the decisions for the child.

Edited by Chimpanzee

How is that exaggerating?

I guarantee you most schools wont tolerate a ponytail because they have seen what happens when you start letting things go a little here and there.

Saying it will lead to smoking and drug taking is an exaggeration.

That just sounds cray. When I was at school they didn't care if anyone had long hair or ponytails (male or female). That didn't lead (as you claim) to drug taking and smoking etc so your assertion holds no weight at all.

(That's not to say people didn't do those things, just that the things are unrelated.)

Edited by shadowhive