Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

possessed woman speaks

m namasivayam

Fake.people fake this stuff all over the world.inida has this fake nd we have John Edward as a fake

• Like 2

Not necessrily fake. There is something that happens here in the State with people being bowled over at Evangelical masses by the power of god or begin speaking in tongues. It's not some divine or demonic power, but a now understood psychological phenomena brought about by compulsion of the moment and environment.

"Possession" can be difficult, if not often-times, impossible to authenticate.

Surely most can be attributed to severe mental illness. That's a given.

However, say, if room furniture starts flying around, etc... something else is going on.

• Like 2

My Hindi isn't that good. Any idea if what she is saying is worth listening to?

she is saying that she was under the influence of a dead man who died 2 years before. she got abortion few times due to that dead person.she wants to get pregnant.

What does she say? Transcript?

she is saying that she was under the influence of a dead man who died 2 years before. she got abortion few times due to that dead person.she wants to get pregnant.
  • Like 1

Mentally ill is my bet.

who is not mentally ill?.people having brain with consciousness is suffering some kind of mental illness all along their life time
  • Like 2

who is not mentally ill?.people having brain with consciousness is suffering some kind of mental illness all along their life time

Well we all have our quirks. The thing is staying within bounds.
  • Like 1

The thing is staying within bounds.

Then the question becomes who defines those bounds and calls their definition "normal".

• Like 1

Then the question becomes who defines those bounds and calls their definition "normal".

Your statement is true, in that there is no "true" standard of "normality" due to the fact that everyone has "quirks" to some extent.

So, those establishing what is "normal" is tainted by default because those authors of the criteria are not normal theirselves.

This is the biggest problem with psychiatry.

Thus, it is a standard to rely on the opinions of many different psychiatrist's to establish "normality", as no single person can.

A "committee", if you will, to narrow-down the definitions for medical purposes.

It is a crap-shoot, but the best we have right now.

Edited by pallidin

I'm not convinced that someone is possessed when they just start moving around like that. Even less so when there are people around to make a spectacle about it, like it's a show. "3 Doller's to see the Amazingly Possessed Women! Step right up!"

I don't believe in possession, and if I did, my standards would much higher than this.

• Like 2

spiritual healing for a possessed woman at kaliamman temple at anumanthapuram near singaperumal kovil,chennai,tamilnadu

• 2 weeks later...

My friend said she is asking for food and drink for she is crazy and homeless.

• Like 1