Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama is an antichrist

Persia

A heckler shouting about Jesus Christ interrupted President Barack Obama at a fundraiser before security dragged him out. As he was taken out the man called out that Obama is an antichrist.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• questionmark

• conspiracybeliever

• Persia

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that every nut squealing something is news lately?

Have you been out there lately? They are all nuts! It's scarey out there.

This kind of thing happening at a fundraiser almost always works to the advantage of the person speaking. Whether it's Bush being called a war criminal or Obama the antichrist, they're able to just stand there and smile while their crowd of supports get worked up and begin mindlessly chanting something.

Because the news isn't just news anymore. It's all about the sensationalism. So when some guy stands up spouting his religious doctrine and calling someone like the Pres the antichrist.. BAM! SSSS-ENSAAAATIONAL!

lol Sadly because of INSTANT NOW NOW NOW information.. if it's plain ol' news.. it bores our poor feeble minds..

Ya know... I'm so sick and tired of people being called the antichrist that I almost wish there was an antichrist so he could show up, be evil, and stop all of the nonsense of everyone being called the antichrist.

Ya know... I'm so sick and tired of people being called the antichrist that I almost wish there was an antichrist so he could show up, be evil, and stop all of the nonsense of everyone being called the antichrist.

I doubt even that will stop this crap.

And yes... I even thought when people called Bush the Antichrist it was idiotic.

I doubt even that will stop this crap.

And yes... I even thought when people called Bush the Antichrist it was idiotic.

So did I. I've been told that the antichrist had to be smart.

So did I. I've been told that the antichrist had to be smart.

Now, now, the man has two diplomas (and his professors were presented with two hams during the famine):devil: