Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman With 20 Personalities

Xanthurion2

In fact, Kim Noble no longer really exists. She explains: ‘To most of the outside world I am Kim Noble, and I’ll answer to that name. But the truth is her mind shattered into fragments before she could even talk, leaving numerous alter egos to take over.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2042663/The-woman-20-personalities-body-case-thats-baffled-experts.html#ixzz1ZH5oI8dH

i don't know if i can believe this

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xanthurion2

• _Only

• Mike G

• JamesBe1

She looks camera hungry. I'm not going to flat out say she is BSing the public (that would be ignorant), but I'm going to assume she plays it up quite a bit.

Of course I'm talking about Patricia, not Kim. Kim is a liar.

Edited by Ravek

If her mind was supposedly "shattered" before she could even talk then she was born with this condition and I wonder WHY no one, in all her years at school, college or anywhere ever thought to discuss this situation.

It sounds to me like she would need someone to supervise her so she doesn't, for example, bankrupt herself by having her "personalities" making purchase she is not aware of.

Problem is, as I see it, is that this woman is not being taught to be in control nor is she being encouraged to STOP thinking of these "personalities" as real people because they are not; they are coping mechanisms that she (aka her mind) created.

I kind of feel sorry for her child who has to grow up in an environment where her mother is unstable and at some point I wonder if this condition or tenancies are inadvertently being passed on to her child.

I mean..this all sounds plausible but at the same time I feel as if I am missing something here.

Oh well..at least the woman appears to be receiving some sort of help so that's good.

From what I understand, DID is brought on in response to some traumatic event, such as abuse. In other words, someone's mind does not simply "shatter" into various alt's for no reason. Wonder what could have occurred to her so young in life...

Edited by Mike G

Nonetheless it is kind of scary.

I wonder if she has ever been taught to learn to recognize telltale signs when another personality aspect is about to make its appearances?

If she could learn to recognize even the slightest hints then she might be helped to find a way to avert that.

If trauma and the resulting stress brought on this condition then trauma and stress is a trigger..I am thinking. Control the triggers, control the personality fragments?

Nonetheless it is kind of scary.

I wonder if she has ever been taught to learn to recognize telltale signs when another personality aspect is about to make its appearances?

If she could learn to recognize even the slightest hints then she might be helped to find a way to avert that.

If trauma and the resulting stress brought on this condition then trauma and stress is a trigger..I am thinking. Control the triggers, control the personality fragments?

Typically, the treatment is cognitive behavioral therapy, where the therapist will try to actually blend or fuse the various alt's into one functioning personality. Legitimate case take years, if ever.

If her mind was supposedly "shattered" before she could even talk then she was born with this condition and I wonder WHY no one, in all her years at school, college or anywhere ever thought to discuss this situation.

the article says her parents dismissed it as just something kids do. maybe they thought she made up a bunch of imaginary friends

My wife has 12 personalities that I know of. So I know first hand how difficult this condition is. We tried to fuse the personalities once and it worked for a month or two, but they came back. Although as of today I haven't seen others in a very long time. Probably due to her suffering chronic pain and none of them want to come out and deal with it.

While I do believe that DID is a real disorder, I am made skeptical by therapists who claim patients with dozens of personalities. I personally know of a woman with a mild manifestation of schizophenia (called Schizoid type) who was convinced by her therapist that she had several different personalities. She is no longer able to function in the real world so has shut herself away in her home, with no further treatment. And no contact with the previous therapist who's work was apparently done.

If you are having troubles and feel you need therapy, run, don't walk, away from this type of Dr. They are, IMO taking the opportunity to completely control someone's life by inventing personalities that do not exist and convincing the patient that A. They are real, and B. Only the therapist can help you deal with them.

Oh, and I do agree with a previous post about this woman needing a guardian to keep her safe while her another "personalitie" is in control. Just because they might not be real, doesn't mean the she doen't believe they are. She runs the risk of getting herself into dangerous situations if she believes her core self will not have to take responsibility.

Typically, the treatment is cognitive behavioral therapy, where the therapist will try to actually blend or fuse the various alt's into one functioning personality. Legitimate case take years, if ever.

And her problem is the most formative brain developing years of her life, the problem was ignored and left to develop itself. 14 years of a developing brain, developing its dysfunction. If they had attempted to bring her back to reality at that point, I'm sure it would've been far more effective.

While I do believe that DID is a real disorder, I am made skeptical by therapists who claim patients with dozens of personalities. I personally know of a woman with a mild manifestation of schizophenia (called Schizoid type) who was convinced by her therapist that she had several different personalities. She is no longer able to function in the real world so has shut herself away in her home, with no further treatment. And no contact with the previous therapist who's work was apparently done.

If you are having troubles and feel you need therapy, run, don't walk, away from this type of Dr. They are, IMO taking the opportunity to completely control someone's life by inventing personalities that do not exist and convincing the patient that A. They are real, and B. Only the therapist can help you deal with them.

Think that is a claim too bold to be given as advice to people here, no?

Edited by Jerry Only

Back in the old days weren't people with that disease considered possessed? Could of swore I heard that somewhere

Back in the old days weren't people with that disease considered possessed? Could of swore I heard that somewhere

Yeah, but they also thought leprosy was a curse. :lol:

I feel bad for the woman, she can't control the whole alter ecos, it's a shame to go through it :\

Kim Noble has a blog:

Linkie

There is a lot more information about her case there than is contained in the article at the beginning of this thread. If you read it, you will certainly notice that she is really a victim of some offshoot of the MKUltra projects. It's really sad that they do this to people. IMHO, what the perpetrators did was really a crime against humanity. She is not the only one, there are many victims. They deserve justice, but as long as our media is silent on the real story behind it, they just languish.

Trippy... VERY VERY trippy xD. Check this out, will blow your mind. How the illuminati create sleeper agents by shattering their personalities at the earliest of ages, in fact even premature birth to make sure the baby is definitely traumatised. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm

Written by Fritz Springmeier. In 2001 he and his wife were arrested by the FBI and are still in jail im pretty sure. Also this book was found on an archive website and brought back into our hands.

CHAPTER 1.

SCIENCE NO. 1.

THE SELECTION & PREPARATION OF THE VICTIM

A - SELECTION BASED ON GENETICS & DISSOCIATIVE ABILITIES

B - AVAILABILITY

C - MENTAL AND PHYSICAL FEATURES

"One of the primary reasons that the Monarch mind-control programming was named Monarch programming was because of the Monarch butterfly. The Monarch butterfly learns where it was born (its roots) and it passes this knowledge via genetics on to its offspring (from generation to generation). This was one of the key animals that tipped scientists off, that knowledge can be passed genetically. The Monarch program is based upon Illuminati and Nazi goals to create a Master race in part through genetics. If knowledge can be passed genetically (which it is), then it is important that parents be found that can pass the correct knowledge onto those victims selected for the Monarch mind-control. The primary important factor for the trauma-based mind-control is the ability to disassociate. It was discovered that this ability is passed genetically from generation to generation. American Indian tribes (who had traumatic ritual dances and who would wait motionless for hours when hunting), children of Fakirs in India (who would sleep on a bed of nails or walk on hot coals), children of Yogis (those skilled in Yoga, who would have total control over their body in trance), Tibetan buddhists, children of Vodoun, Bizango and other groups have a good ability to disassociate."

One of the most interesting reads ever.

Also check this out aswell. http://bigscreendeception.blogspot.com/

Edited by seller2006

In fact, Kim Noble no longer really exists. She explains: 'To most of the outside world I am Kim Noble, and I'll answer to that name. But the truth is her mind shattered into fragments before she could even talk, leaving numerous alter egos to take over.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1ZH5oI8dH

i don't know if i can believe this

I read "Cybil" years ago and became interested in this when I was in college. This is a very painful condition and how these few cases live with it is amazing. To me, all I can say is I feel for her and wish her the best. Sad.

I read "Cybil" years ago and became interested in this when I was in college. This is a very painful condition and how these few cases live with it is amazing. To me, all I can say is I feel for her and wish her the best. Sad.

I read 'when rabbit howls'.. many things ran through my mind.. and amazingly one of them (amazing as I am agnostic) is how if there is a heaven and judgement day... would it go for her, all of us has one of us.. those with MPD have more then one.. how can one answer for all.. or all answer for one.. if they are different/real personalities (which i think they are) how do you reward/punish one without getting another? This is for criminal law as well.. it must be a horrid thing to have.. and hard on freinds, family... pple you work with.

Such an unfortunate way to have to get through life. I am glad she is better off than ever and that people have been helpful to her. Sometimes you wonder if it isn't best to give people an opportunity to do it over again under better circumstances. Seems reasonable to me.