Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Phantom smells

KNash

Phantom farts can smell very bad ;-)

• 3 months later...

OMG the same thing is happening to me. I smelled that same smell you are discribing, a couple nights ago or last week, I woke up out of my sleep smelling this foul smell and luike you said, smelled like rotten ground meat, I thought it was weird, spent some time smelling my pillow, my arm pits, my sheets,etc but nothing so went back to sleep, Well but when it happened again last night, now i was feaking out thinking spirit is trying to tell me something, I have had experiences like this before with waking up to triple numbers on the clock, once again last night spent the time to smell around but came up empty,  I was thinking it may have to do with my girls boyfriend as she has been having problems with him lately and maybe it is trying to tell me he is rotten, up to no good,  well then half way through the day , she called me crying that they got in big fight and he broke up with her,  Hope that  the rotten smell is gone now and My girl will be blessed with fresh better tasting meat.  

I Have also smelled the smell of roses though i have no roses or anything that may have that scent on the very same night a friend commited suicide.