Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Practice readings!

DawnieK

maryam 27 yr... :rolleyes:

Hi Maryam,

First notion I received from you was, you are actually happy with your job, Which is odd, because I don't come across many who are lol. You found something you truly enjoy. I feel you are a visual artist. I feel you love fashion, clothing design? When I first attempted to connect last friday, I felt emotionally you were content, But today however your stressing about something. I feel its family related.

does this sound like you? If not Im sorry, but I feel I have connected

Have a great day and I hope to hear back from you.

@Everyone.... Again thanks everyone I will work my through everyone, It may seem like I've been inactive but many of my readings have been in the PM. So thanks for being so patient!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DawnieK

• _Only

• Leah G.

• CuriouslySeeking

Hi Daniel, I just did a reading for someone else, and I am practicing clearing my energy so I dont botch it, by mixing. Sorry if this doesnt sound like you but.

First my awareness was directed to my diaphragm, solar plexus area, are you an avid astral projector. I ask because I got this same sensation when I began inducing projections,

I also notice some tension in my mid back right side of my spine.

I feel like its difficult to breathe. From asthma. Or maybe what you are currently (11:36am eastern time) doing is causing your breathing to labor a bit.

I feel you are average size, closer to athletic build, maybe 5'7"

does this sound like you?

Thank you for allowing me to practice on you

@ everyone thank you!

Sorry it took me so long to respond but honestly I forgot all about this thread. No unfortunately none of these are correct as astral projection is a very loose term for me. Better luck in the future though.

Sorry it took me so long to respond but honestly I forgot all about this thread. No unfortunately none of these are correct as astral projection is a very loose term for me. Better luck in the future though.

Thanks for writing back, Daniel. It happens sometimes;

I'd love to try again, Monday would be perfect for me, as I have quite a bit going this weekend. With your go ahead, I'll try and connect again,

Thanks for being so great.

@everyone Thanks for being so patient, I will get to everyone, thank you all!

Branden; 16. :) p.m me if you have the time. thanks.

Thanks for writing back, Daniel. It happens sometimes;

I'd love to try again, Monday would be perfect for me, as I have quite a bit going this weekend. With your go ahead, I'll try and connect again,

Thanks for being so great.

@everyone Thanks for being so patient, I will get to everyone, thank you all!

Yeah anytime :tu:

I'm always interested in people giving readings. Helps me test out my skepticism :tu:

My name is Jacob, and I'm 19. Thanks in advance if you get the time to do this. ^_^

Dean, age 52. Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone!

I see a lot of threads from people doing practice readings and thought it would be a great opportunity to see how my information comes to me. I am Clairsentient for the most part and also clairaudient, Some times info comes in clairvoyantly. I have done several readings in the past and mainly I describe emotions, personality your relation to others around you. Some times I get images of your appearance. Some times I can help you understand your emotions and why they even exist. I would really appreciate it, if I may gain more experiences from you all. Thanks so much for reading and I look forward to doing these readings. Now what Ill need is your first name and age, Also if you would like me to PM you, regarding the reading. Otherwise Thanks everyone for your support.

Best regards!

Terry 52

Thanks!

My name is Fei-Wen, age 42. I would like to know if my ex will come back (if you can find out). Thanks for your time and help in advance!

My name is Mary. Can you tell me anything about my children/grandchildren? Thank you