Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunt Picture

joceeghost

okay here is another picture to look at I can see aface in the corner of the window. It was taken on a hunt at a college.

* shrunk the photo a bit for you Joceeghost thumbsup.gif

post-1658-1095019160.jpg

Edited by Thistle

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joceeghost

• IdahoGhostHunter

• MK ULTRA

• asian girl

somebody should renovate, that house/college thing is in a shambles. but wow i can see the orbs.

WOW!!! Great pic!!! I see the face too and those orbs are everwhere. Did you do the hunt or did someone else? If you did it, you should continue to investigate. Maybe you could get a few evp's. grin2.gifthumbsup.gif

Wow. That was a pretty interesting photo. Good job on the capturing. I, personally, don't believe that orbs are spirits, but I did see the face in the cornor of the window. That really surprised me, and scared me somewhat.

Um, quick question. This might just be me jumping ahead of myself, but on the right hand side of the photo. Are those actual stains on the wall, or is that a girl hunching over her knees?

Edited by Jenna

Am I the only one who has figured out that orbs are just dust particles illuminated by the flash? huh.gif

As for the photo, I just don't see anything that could possibly be a face. Perhaps it is just like one of those inkblot tests...

Well I don't believe much pictures because they can all be tampered with. With technology all these pictures can be made up! I onlybelieve videotape. alien.gif

The 'Orbs' are dust particles as Mr Fluffy said illuminated by the flash on the camera. The face at the window looks to me like a dirty window pane and the flash reflecting what your eyes perceive to be a face. Nothing paranormal in that. original.gif

Okay the College Is the oldest in the state of Alabama. THE picture is Not That is something I can promise because I took I with a few others. There was notthing On the Window that I anyOf the 10 of us could see. For as orbs the most of them might be dust. This was taken in oldest part of the school : the dorms when it was a girls finnishing school in the early 1800's. (The rooms that we wer in noone used anymore that why they in such a )state.

those 'orbs' are obviously dust particles. i doubt any of them are actualy orbs, especially with how old the college is, its not suprizing theres a lot of dirt and dust in the air. i can see the face in the window, but it looks to weird to be anything paranormal. as for what Jenna said before about the stain on the wall being a girl hunched down, i can also see that. a little bit creepy. its hard to tell if its a stain because of the way it transfers down on the baseboard of the wall. great pic tho! thanks for sharing!

yeah I agree that the "orbs" are dust particles reflecting. As for the face in the window...not so sure about that too.

Um, quick question. This might just be me jumping ahead of myself, but on the right hand side of the photo. Are those actual stains on the wall, or is that a girl hunching over her knees?

wow--if that is a stain--it sure is creepy!!! you can see her ear and everything! But i gotta agree that the orbs are most likey dust, especially in a place like that where there is dust everywhere...i do agree that orbs exist, but if its windy or rainy or dusty, its hard to say whats a real orb and whats not. And the face in the window--it almost looks like someone hanging from a rope, although the dimensions are wrong--there is something that looks like a rope behind "him," and what is that wood bar across the window up top?? was that there when you took the pic, cuz it looks weird to me!

oh my bad--i actually see TWO faces in the window--the one pointed out in the bottom pane, and there is one in the 2nd to bottom pane, directly above it...and thats the one i was referring to as the "hanging" one--also the wood "bar" appears to be BEHIND the "rope." Creepy pic indeed!

i am definitly NOT a huge orb fan, and i don't really see a face, could it be the three dot syndrome??

okay here is another picture I took from the hunt. (Okay a little explaining Okay I sort of a medium But what I do islet the spirit write through me kinda like a human ouaja board. I've done this from the time I was four.. ) One of the guys that was with us amazing looked like the first dean of the college. This is the door of the elevator on the deans floor. I had two girls writing through theykept telling us to hide that the dean was in the hall. When we went to the elevator they told to go down the stairs. We pushed the button on the elevator and was going to take a picture inside,but the door closed as soon as the thing opened. the leader of our group said she was getting a bad feeling from it , so we took the stairs . Can you see the man's face on the door ?

Also add a picture of the first Dean and is wife who built the school

post-9483-1094603968.jpg

post-9483-1094604024.jpg

I t looks

Edited by joceeghost

The woman was in our hunt group I think she looks alot like in the woman in the picture behind her