Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worshipper rips out both eyes

Bracket

Aldo has been suffering from mental illness since his mid 20's . He is a very intelligent man who can speak 6 languages and is university educated. My thoughts go to his mother who witnessed this and to Aldo who I hope will now get the help he needs.

My husband and Aldo were good friends at school and continued this friendship until Aldo started having problems and returned to stay in Italy with his family.

Edited by elledee

Aldo has been suffering from mental illness since his mid 20's . He is a very intelligent man who can speak 6 languages and is university educated. My thoughts go to his mother who witnessed this and to Aldo who I hope will now get the help he needs.

My husband and Aldo were good friends at school and continued this friendship until Aldo started having problems and returned to stay in Italy with his family.

Wow, you knew the guy? Do you know how he's doing now?

Wow, you knew the guy? Do you know how he's doing now?

Unfortunately i lost touch when my husband passed away in 2000. It was quite a shock when reading fortean times today to find out what had happened.

• 9 months later...