Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gay convictions to be wiped from the records

Still Waters

I'm not saying all of them I'm saying a percentage of them may be inclinded to unprofessional behaviour if they were the judge at a trial where someone is on trial for gay hate crimes.

I'm not saying you would, I'm not saying the next guy would, but a few down the line we'd get one that will.

So because a few MIGHT then none should be judges etc? Such foolish logic.

Hon, that's not even foolish logic, that's paranoia.

:)

Nibs

Can you answer this please?

Nibs

No, everybody in the country should have a file where the risks of letting them have certain types of employment should be properly assessed to guarentee professional behaviour.

No, everybody in the country should have a file where the risks of letting them have certain types of employment should be properly assessed to guarentee professional behaviour.

How is this information gathered?

Nibs

Ok let me ask a question.

Should people who have been members of the BNP be allowed to become policemen?

Hon, that's not even foolish logic, that's paranoia.

:)

Nibs

Indeed it is

Nibs

And how is it guaranteed to be accurate and factual?

Edited by shadowhive

Can you say that NO police officers are members right now?

Nibs

Nibs

We could use the school system to spy on them.

Once the yleave school we should look out for Police investigations.

The immense amount of prejudices associated with the BNP make many more problems then you'e trying to associate with homosexuals.

So we train teachers/administrators to watch, judge and report "suspect" behavior to authorities in order to "tag" individuals as potential problems. Using this information, in this persons future we can "restrict" them to certain professions?

Nibs

Can you say that NO police officers are members right now?

Nibs

Many probably are but should they be found out they would be sacked because of the risk of unprofessional behaviour. The reason is a lot of skinheads hate gays and blacks.

Reverse it around.

How many gay people hate the BNP enough to plant evidence on one if they were arrested for something?

So we train teachers/administrators to watch, judge and report "suspect" behavior to authorities in order to "tag" individuals as potential problems. Using this information, in this persons future we can "restrict" them to certain professions?

Nibs

yes that would work

Great, soyou want a totalitarian society spying on it's citizens.

I'm not saying all of them I'm saying a percentage of them may be inclinded to unprofessional behaviour if they were the judge at a trial where someone is on trial for gay hate crimes.

I'm not saying you would, I'm not saying the next guy would, but a few down the line we'd get one that will.

So would anyone, why are you singling out homosexuals? I'm straight, so does that mean I'll come down on homosexuals?

Or women?

Or maybe you can invent some wild scenario for me.

All judges will at some point come into conflicts of interest. They are supposed to disclose these conflicts if they feel they will affect their ability to assign a ruling.

Do all do so? Probably not, they're human.

So, why are you making homosexuals a special case out of everyone else?

Many probably are but should they be found out they would be sacked because of the risk of unprofessional behaviour. The reason is a lot of skinheads hate gays and blacks.

Reverse it around.

How many gay people hate the BNP enough to plant evidence on one if they were arrested for something?

Dunno. I don't know all gay people. Heck I know people that may be gay and I don't know it...

I have a question for you. I'm not being snarky, I really would like to know.

What job would an orphaned, gay, Jewish, black man be eligible for?

Nibs

Great, soyou want a totalitarian society spying on it's citizens.

No its a free society but only to those that can cope with freedom.

So would anyone, why are you singling out homosexuals? I'm straight, so does that mean I'll come down on homosexuals?

Or women?

Or maybe you can invent some wild scenario for me.

All judges will at some point come into conflicts of interest. They are supposed to disclose these conflicts if they feel they will affect their ability to assign a ruling.

Do all do so? Probably not, they're human.

So, why are you making homosexuals a special case out of everyone else?

I'm not its what the topics about.

I think all people should be assessed to uncover all conflicts of interest.

It's not a free society since you'd advocate spying on it's citizens, every person having a 'file' and people being denied jobs based on what it's assumed they'll do.

So, freedom for only those you feel should be free, and all those others you find distasteful you want their rights stripped.

So... totalitarian.

Dunno. I don't know all gay people. Heck I know people that may be gay and I don't know it...

I have a question for you. I'm not being snarky, I really would like to know.

What job would an orphaned, gay, Jewish, black man be eligible for?

Nibs

They should be probed to find the conflicts of interest.

I'm not its what the topics about.

We're talking about the UK moving forward with human rights, you're talking about removing more human rights from a minority group. That's certainly relevant to the topic.

I think all people should be assessed to uncover all conflicts of interest.

Yet you seem to be singling out homosexuals for rather extreme levels of privacy violation.

They should be probed to find the conflicts of interest.

But wouldn't the fact that they are gay, black, Jewish and orphaned automatically make them ineligible for certain positions? Just the face that the "are" these things?

Nibs

So, freedom for only those you feel should be free, and all those others you find distasteful you want their rights stripped.

So... totalitarian.

No, freedom for who the state decides and restrictions for those that might be a risk.

Let me make sure there's not a misunderstanding: You do realize, Chimpanzee, that these "crimes" were homosexual men having conse4nsual sex with other homosexual men?

The reform will apply to men who were convicted in 16,000 cases for offences including having consensual sex with another man over the age of 16 or for loitering with intent, the charge formerly brought against homosexuals looking for other men.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044991/Gay-convictions-erased-government-plans-tackle-discrimination.html#ixzz1ZwFDLtrH

Change the terminology to reflect heterosexual behaviours and I'd be one of America's most wanted.