Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gay convictions to be wiped from the records

Still Waters

Just inside Police Stations isnt to much work.

It's not about how much work it would take. It's about respecting individual rights to privacy and personal freedom.

and I noticed unprofessional behaviour such as the pictures of Stalin, Hitler and about persecution.

Unprofessional behaviour?? On a forum? I had no idea this was a business wherein we are supposed to act professionally. I think you're confusing professionalism with civility, but that's alright. You seem to be confused about a lot of things.

Unprofessional behaviour?? On a forum? I had no idea this was a business wherein we are supposed to act professionally. I think you're confusing professionalism with civility, but that's alright. You seem to be confused about a lot of things.

I'm not 'confused' about anything lad or girl or whatever you want to be called lol

I'm not 'confused' about anything lad or girl or whatever you want to be called lol

Um...she is female and I'm pretty sure she prefers her screen name - Offeiriad.

Nibs

So because she said she was gay you needed to say lad or girl or whatever. Your bias is painfully obvious.

Just inside Police Stations isnt to much work.

Most police stations already have CCTV.

That makes perfect sense, of course. Of course, every Lefty on this forum has converged onto this thread to spit their vile venom at you. If they see a post that goes against their Lefty viewpoint of the world, no matter how wrong that viewpoint is, they converge upon that poster all at once, like a group of animals hunting in a pack. You are right what you say, though.

LOL have you and chimp had some sort of brain wipe and had nazi propoganda shoved in your heads .i have never read such a total load of **EDIT** in my life as i have heard spouted on this thread .vitims of crime been barred from jobs .homosexuals being held on a register?.you could even make them wear pink stars so kids could stone them in the streets just for good measure.

are you people for real of just taking the p***. because if you people are a representation of the rightwing in this country we are in a more sorry state than i had ever imagined.

it really is no suprise we have such strict gun laws in the U.K because with people of your mindset around it would be utter carnage if we didnt.

**Tone it down, smurf. The profanity filters are there for a reason.**

Edited by aquatus1

LOL have you and chimp had some sort of brain wipe and had nazi propoganda shoved in your heads .i have never read such a total load of **** in my life as i have heard spouted on this thread .vitims of crime been barred from jobs .homosexuals being held on a register?.you could even make them wear pink stars so kids could stone them in the streets just for good measure.

are you people for real of just taking the p**s. because if you people are a representation of the rightwing in this country we are in a more sorry state than i had ever imagined.

it really is no suprise we have such strict gun laws in the U.K because with people of your mindset around it would be utter carnage if we didnt.

Are you saying you want to shoot me for my opinion? Now thats not nice

Why are you turning a register into making people wear a pink triangle so kids can stone them?

Why are you saying I'm right-wing?

I'm centre and I'm not advocating any violation of human rights for anybody. What I do believe is some people jailed for homosexual offences in the past are going to have anger issues relating to their treatment and therefore they should be monitored in the interests of jusitce should they become Policemen.

I'm centre and I'm not advocating any violation of human rights for anybody. What I do believe is some people jailed for homosexual offences in the past are going to have anger issues relating to their treatment and therefore they should be monitored in the interests of jusitce should they become Policemen.

Do you actually have any proof of that or are you just making an assumption?

You're absolutely right. My mistake. You're not confused. You're just plain ol' ignorant. If I didn't think so before, I do now with your assinine response about whether or not to address me as a woman or man.

You're absolutely right. My mistake. You're not confused. You're just plain ol' ignorant. If I didn't think so before, I do now with your assinine response about whether or not to address me as a woman or man.

Come on lighten up.

All I'm talking about is remembering who was convicted. All the objections are born out of paranoia.

Right, so, since it's clear that biases would prevent anyone from being a cop or holding any official position, we should just move the entire thing over to robots.

Or would the robots be biased against fleshies?

Well damn, civilization's crumbled then.

So...what about the convicted hookers that are female. Should their cases be erased too? If they were having sex with a John and they both agreed to the deed then?...

So...what about the convicted hookers that are female. Should their cases be erased too? If they were having sex with a John and they both agreed to the deed then?...

IMO yes. Sex should not be a crime.

Are you saying you want to shoot me for my opinion? Now thats not nice

Why are you turning a register into making people wear a pink triangle so kids can stone them?

Why are you saying I'm right-wing?

no what i am saying is if people like you were allowed to own firearms people like me would be forced to stop you .do you have any shred of humanity in your system or are you so polluted by bias and bigotry that you cant see that your world view is so wrong to so many people ,that it is both laughable and sad at the same time. if this is the way you really feel i pity you i really do.

If these homosexuals are so agrivated by their treatment, wouldn't they have done something "unprofessional" by now? Or are they all biding their time, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, then all of a sudden when no one expects it BAM! they join the police and they've beaten up all the homophobes.....

Wait....... either way its a win/win

If these homosexuals are so agrivated by their treatment, wouldn't they have done something "unprofessional" by now? Or are they all biding their time, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, then all of a sudden when no one expects it BAM! they join the police and they've beaten up all the homophobes.....

Haha. :w00t: Good point. :tu:

agree

I'm suprised Mr. Chimp hasn't mentioned goverment sanctioned sex yet or segragated sex into ethnic only catagories. We know what happens when a white person has children with a non white person, they grow up hating both parents and killing them, better profile those people (sarcasim)

A whole list of people should be banned from the jobs it isnt just homosexuals.

Would you let someone who was the victim of child abuse become a Prison Guard looking after sex offenders?

Would you let a KKK member be a Policeman and expect him to behave professionally with black suspects?

Anybody that can have issues against other types of people should be banned from those jobs and yes that includes homosexuals because many will have issues regarding discrimination and hate crime suspects.

Ok so let's just say you and I were the victims of the same crime. Who is to quantify my level of discontent to the criminal/s against yours? And how?

I dont think Homosexuals should be allowed in the Police, Prison Service, Justice system or allowed to become solicitors.

Looking at the strength of their overeactions on these forums alone I think many are incapable of behaving professionally should they encounter people accused of hate crimes, discrimination or in fact guilty of them.

I think the state should keep a database of all homosexuals as a screening aid should they apply for a job connected to any of the above. Old records should be added to the new. Those will convictions from a time when homosexual acts were illegal may be more prone to unprofessional behaviour that others.

You think that a man, by preferring other men, somehow loses his capacity for reason and professional behavior?

We need to keep track of idiots like you, should they strive for ANY influence in this society.

The repealation of homosexual offenses in the UK has critics imply "What about sex crime offenses by men against women" ever repealed if the man has a mental illness or disability, but prosecutors and attorneys expressed a concern the "disability card" is an excuse to use as a defense in a court case for his actions of sexual harrassment, soliciting/loitering and attempted rape/assault. This is in the case when homosexuality was declared a criminal offense in the past and those type of convictions need removal from public record, because homosexuality is no longer a crime in the UK for a long time. The British legal system updated itself to exhibit their fullest respect for the rights of GLBT people.

I don't like any kind of sexual crimes, but not every single homosexual offense is excusable (in this case) whenever the victim (though of the same sex) was involuntarily forced and sexually assaulted. For both sexes, to stand there outside in a public square and randomly ask stranger (wo)men for sexual behavior resembles prostitution in a legal sense. Preferably, gay pubs/bars and social recreation/organization events are the best places to meet-and-greet others interested in him...and can be expressed freely but privately in a home or if they can afford to, hotel suite. But the past laws when police officer on patrol find two men engaging in flirty romantic actions would cause a stir and the cop has to enforced that law...unfairly targeted homosexuals, esp. gay men.

Edited by DeMikeDe

no what i am saying is if people like you were allowed to own firearms people like me would be forced to stop you .do you have any shred of humanity in your system or are you so polluted by bias and bigotry that you cant see that your world view is so wrong to so many people ,that it is both laughable and sad at the same time. if this is the way you really feel i pity you i really do.

You are dangerous

You have the opinion that conviction records shouldnt be kept which is your right. However I get the impression you're like Robert Mugabe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mugabecloseup2008.jpg

You're the sort that would send foot soliders around to start murdering and beating your political opponents. The reason why is some totally, over the top, hyped up paranoia.

The one before your comment wants too.

Hes a dangerous extremist that would murder me just for saying I think records should be kept.

Edited by Chimpanzee

You think that a man, by preferring other men, somehow loses his capacity for reason and professional behavior?

We need to keep track of idiots like you, should they strive for ANY influence in this society.

Another dangerous person who thinks he has the right to subvert Democracy.