Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gay convictions to be wiped from the records

Still Waters

Would you let a KKK member be a Policeman and expect him to behave professionally with black suspects?

as lapd shows, you don't have to be KKK member for that.

Edited by aztek

No its a free society but only to those that can cope with freedom.

So you believe that based on someone genetic disposition (Homosexuality) they should be tossed into a group of hate mongers and people with mental dissorders?

~Thanato

So you believe that based on someone genetic disposition (Homosexuality) they should be tossed into a group of hate mongers and people with mental dissorders?

~Thanato

People who break laws, regardless of said laws later being dissolved, have shown they will break laws when they want too.

People who break laws, regardless of said laws later being dissolved, have shown they will break laws when they want too.

So when said laws (which no longer exist) violate human rights. You still think they should be lumped in with Rapists and Phsycopaths?

~Thanato

So when said laws (which no longer exist) violate human rights. You still think they should be lumped in with Rapists and Phsycopaths?

~Thanato

I'm not saying they should be held on the database for being homosexual but for showing that when they have urges they will break the law.

When I go out into my drive and have a look at my neighbour's sports car, which I want, I dont give into my urges and steal the thing do I?

In all fairness if they where charged with crimes then they should be kept on there records.

If there sexual related.

if it's just for being gay then of course wipe them off.

In all fairness if they where charged with crimes then they should be kept on there records.

If there sexual related.

if it's just for being gay then of course wipe them off.

I was going to reply to your earlier post but I'm glad I read this first.

Yes anything that was considered a crime due to homosexuality should be wiped. Other convictions unrelated - of course not.

They definitely should not me made to have to apply to have it wiped from their record as well, it should be done for everyone without question.

Valentines day is over :cry: