Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Pulp Fiction Movie...

Subtemperate

John Travolta, who played hitman Vincent Vega in director Quentin Tarantino's blood-drenched 1994 film, said Tarantino has been considering another episode of the drama.

''Every six months he calls me to talk about a project on the story of the Vega brothers - a type of prequel to Pulp Fiction,'' he told La Repubblica newspaper.

''Then, it all remains in his mind.''

Travolta is in town for the Venice Film Festival to promote A Love Song for Bobby Long, while Tarantino is a co-presenter in a retrospective of Italian B-movies.

''The problem is that we worked together in tight times,'' Travolta said of the collaboration.

''Now he makes films for millions of dollars. I don't know if I'd still be OK for him.''

from The Age Newspaper

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subtemperate

• AliceCoopersGirl

• Boff

• Mr. Blonde

unless it was a prequel or had lots of flashbacks in it, john travolta wouldn't be in it

good film though original.gif

Isn't it supposed to be a prequel to Pulp Fiction and a sequeal to one of his other movies, Reservoir Dogs or something... I dunno, I'm not really bothered... I've got Pulp Fiction of video but still need to watch it... And I find Tarentino to be overrated... Kill Bill sucked.

Oooh,sounds really cool...love that film,got to be in my list of faves. grin2.gif