Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Palin will not seek presidential nomination

questionmark

(CNN) -- Sarah Palin, ending months of speculation, said Wednesday she will not run for president, either as a Republican or third-party candidate.

"This has been prayerfully considered," the former Alaska governor said on the Mark Levin radio program.

arrow3.gifRead more...

She heard the world will end in 2012 and wanted a full term?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• little_dreamer

• conspiracybeliever

• Bracket

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why couldn't she have said this months ago? Now we can finally just move on. I wonder what she's gonna do with that bus? :huh:

Edited by Bracket

:w00t: OH THANK GOD!!! THANK GOD!!! Now there is no reason to put anything about her or any of her family on any political forums right? :unsure2: Please?

It's strange to read the user comments on most news web articles that mention her. I would say about 80 - 90% of the commenters make fun of her. But I know at least two people personally who publicly admire her.

I just want to know why some people like her so much. Is there a brief summary of what her fans see in her? I am reluctant to get into political discussions with the people I know.

Edited by little_dreamer

It's strange to read the user comments on most news web articles that mention her. I would say about 80 - 90% of the commenters make fun of her. But I know at least two people personally who publicly admire her.

I just want to know why some people like her so much. Is there a brief summary of what her fans see in her? I am reluctant to get into political discussions with the people I know.

For the same reason the "nice girl from next door actress" has many followers (sometimes more than the more intelligent ones).