Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kansas Man Sues Facebook Over Privacy Breach

Persia

WICHITA, Kan. – A Facebook user in Kansas has filed a federal lawsuit against the social networking giant, claiming it violated wiretap laws with a tracking cookie that records web browsing history after logging off of Facebook.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/10/06/kansas-man-sues-facebook-over-privacy-breach/?google_editors_picks=true#ixzz1a6gRdNPk

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Persia

• theGhost_and_theDarkness

• Robbie333

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WICHITA, Kan. – A Facebook user in Kansas has filed a federal lawsuit against the social networking giant, claiming it violated wiretap laws with a tracking cookie that records web browsing history after logging off of Facebook.

http://www.foxnews.c...e#ixzz1a6gRdNPk

Sounds like a real bright guy. Who would have ever thought a social network would do that? Duhhhhhhh

Sounds like a real bright guy. Who would have ever thought a social network would do that? Duhhhhhhh

Yeah, really.

I feel bad for anyone that looks through my records. They'll get 95% icanhascheezburger, 0.5% UM, and 4.5% weird searches that come from me having too much time on my hands.

Goodness forbid they look at my facebook. They'll get 100% of me trolling other people because I'm bored.

It all fits into my motto, if you don't want other people to see it, don't do it on the internet. :yes: