Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Al Jazeera Nails Donald Rumsfeld

Ryinrea

It sucks that the only real journalist aren't in America.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• Ryinrea

• EllJay

• Bracket

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That man, Rumsfeld, always makes me throw up in my mouth any time I see or hear him.

That kindergarten-routine he use (boohoo, you throw sand on me), trying to get out of a answering a question is just laughable.

I guess by being one of the axis of evil for so long, plus age, is taking its toll on him, so he is now reverting back to childhood mannerism, thus the kindergarten-routine.

It sucks that the only real journalist aren't in America.

Al jazeera doesnt have real journalists at all. They are just the foriegn version of the other side of the coin. They are like the foriegn guy in professional wreasling that adds his own twist. But back stage they are all buddies. There is no ligit main stream media anywhere on the planet. All have a agenda, all have a roll to play.

Real journalists? Umm... He basically rehashed the same things that have been said for near a decade now. Not really ground breaking and just yelling at the guy you're interviewing doesn't make your comments any more heard. For how aggravated he had Rumsfeld, he didn't use it... He just kept arguing with him over nothing.

Real journalists? Umm... He basically rehashed the same things that have been said for near a decade now. Not really ground breaking and just yelling at the guy you're interviewing doesn't make your comments any more heard. For how aggravated he had Rumsfeld, he didn't use it... He just kept arguing with him over nothing.

:tu:

Right there where he had him p***ed he should have gone on with some more controversial themes.