Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepathy: is telepathy possible?

neurologls

I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".

Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer, correct and all the time?

I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy

but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.

Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.

Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?

James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?

At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.

Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?

Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually

is sending to them , also receiver or sender can never localize each other.

I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.

New "Mad Monk" like Grigori Rasputin can happen again, some pararanormal people are very dangerous.

So far no one has been able to prove that telepathy is real. No one.

I think it is far more plausible that people simply pick up on non-verbal cues and the brain merely interprets them and feeds the results to

the conscious part of the brain and the person often assumes they were somehow communicating via some mysterious manner.

Uri Geller has already been proven to be a fake years ago.

There is a reason no studies have been done and that is because every single reported account of telepathy has turned out to be a fraud and a hoax.

• Like 1

Actually, to both of you that is not true. And if you are a doctor, you should know that there is overwhelming interest and support from twin studies into telepathy. I would have thought twin studies first before thinking of commenting on schizophrenics :unsure2:

I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.

New "Mad Monk" like Grigori Rasputin can happen again, some pararanormal people are very dangerous.

I'll tell you what is dangerous, the ones who think this is dangerous and want to 'control' or counteract it. That by proxy, introduces the element of danger and manipulation to it all. There is always going to be bad apples and people who misuse and abuse. That is a fact of life.

Telepathy is possible. And many others psychic powers. There are reasons, according old spiritual teachings is not only the material body, you can see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_body

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_body

http://chestofbooks.com/new-age/paranormal/Mind-Power/

Thera are several subtle bodies in material body, that acts telepathy and other "supernatural" phenomena.

I am questioning whether I am actually using telepathy or not. I have had an experience with 2 others with me when I needed to use it badly for help and it worked but it wasn't to either of the 2 people I was with. I also asked for a sign of proof once and was given it but still I question it.

It's a hard one I guess to prove but I don't discount that people can achieve this result.

Tia,

There are very good reasons why physical proof for things like this are relative to a person's perception and experiences. I know that most logical thinkers will have a hard time with these concepts. It is truly a divine desire that their reality perceptions are supported, honored, and blessed at all times.

The idea that a universal creator energy has affection and esteem for all ways of being is not an easy concept to digest. Humanity has its black and white perspective in place, by divine design, and it is intended that we learn to "love one another". Some of us are led to embrace these principals while most of us are not. In my view, there is more going on here than meets the eye.

As a result, physical proof for virtually every esoteric subject will remain quite elusive.

I hope that you can appreciate this point of view to some extent.

John

yeah. it's possible. a lot of abilities that people think aren't possible are actually possible. i bought this telepathy binaural beat from the unexplainable store and listened to it for about 2 weeks. i started to have a lot of those, "hey! i was going to say that." moments. then my headphones broke. :(

yeah. it's possible. a lot of abilities that people think aren't possible are actually possible.

Really? Such as?

i bought this telepathy binaural beat from the unexplainable store and listened to it for about 2 weeks. i started to have a lot of those, "hey! i was going to say that." moments. then my headphones broke. :(

I'd say psychological effect. You were expecting something to happen, so you noticed more when little things happened and attributed them to the telepathy program. Everyone has those 'I was gunna say that' moments.

Hi John,

I'm not a non-believer in fact I use to be very open to psychic energy but I had to shut it all down. Recently though I have started dabbling a bit just doing readings on people by hand over hand energy etc.

The telepathy was something I was told to try and twice I have been given proof but it still seems, I can't really explain it here. The rest of the time when I mind speak to my connections I feel like afterwards did that really just happen or did I make it up?

I'm not doubting in most forms of psychic abilities as I myself have used them before and I know there are some very gifted people out there this one though is a challenge to get my mind around.

Really? Such as?

I'd say psychological effect. You were expecting something to happen, so you noticed more when little things happened and attributed them to the telepathy program. Everyone has those 'I was gunna say that' moments.

Such as telepathy, telekinesis, healing, clairvoyance, etc. I'd say i don't care what you say. I know it's real. And no. Not everyone has those. I never had those until i started listening to the binaural beats. I've had people do it to me, but i've never been the one that said what someone was going to say first. Binaural beats have been scientifically proven to change your brain wave patterns. Certain brain waves are linked to certain abilities. Binaural beats aren't only for psychic abilities. They also have some for relaxation, sleep, lucid dreaming, confidence, self esteem, serotonin release, etc. I'll give you a site to look at. http://web-us.com/thescience.htm Or you can just google it yourself. I understand you're a skeptic. I strongly encourage you to do some research on binaural beats, how they affect the brain, and different brain waves. If you're going to be skeptical about something, you should at least know what you're talking about.

If you're going to be skeptical about something, you should at least know what you're talking about.

Believe me, I've made a rule in life to not talk about something unless I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I'm not afraid to say I don't know.

Such as telepathy, telekinesis, healing, clairvoyance, etc. I'd say i don't care what you say. I know it's real. And no. Not everyone has those. I never had those until i started listening to the binaural beats. I've had people do it to me, but i've never been the one that said what someone was going to say first. Binaural beats have been scientifically proven to change your brain wave patterns. Certain brain waves are linked to certain abilities. Binaural beats aren't only for psychic abilities. They also have some for relaxation, sleep, lucid dreaming, confidence, self esteem, serotonin release, etc. I'll give you a site to look at. http://web-us.com/thescience.htm Or you can just google it yourself. I understand you're a skeptic. I strongly encourage you to do some research on binaural beats, how they affect the brain, and different brain waves.

I've used binaural beats before, like you said for relaxation, sleep, etc. And yes, they change your brain activity, but that doesn't mean "oh look now you can do something crazy and new that you couldn't before" like telekinesis. You want to know why I'm a skeptic? Because I was into occultism/telepathy/telekinesis, etc. for years with no results. After having no success, and after becoming a major science buff, I realized that it was all untrue. Now, I get a lot of things from believers like "oh you just didn't try hard enough" or "I guess you just weren't chosen to have the gift" but let me assure you, I believed in it with all my heart, and tried like hell. Sure, maybe I just wasn't "chosen" to have some magic power, or, an alternative, more logical conclusion, these magic powers don't exist.

Believe me, I've made a rule in life to not talk about something unless I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I'm not afraid to say I don't know.

I've used binaural beats before, like you said for relaxation, sleep, etc. And yes, they change your brain activity, but that doesn't mean "oh look now you can do something crazy and new that you couldn't before" like telekinesis. You want to know why I'm a skeptic? Because I was into occultism/telepathy/telekinesis, etc. for years with no results. After having no success, and after becoming a major science buff, I realized that it was all untrue. Now, I get a lot of things from believers like "oh you just didn't try hard enough" or "I guess you just weren't chosen to have the gift" but let me assure you, I believed in it with all my heart, and tried like hell. Sure, maybe I just wasn't "chosen" to have some magic power, or, an alternative, more logical conclusion, these magic powers don't exist.

I never said there were binaural beats for telekinesis. As you said before, there is no proof that telekinesis exists. However, there have been tests done on telepaths. "Even the government used telepathy during the project MK Ultra in which psychics were drafted to read the minds of potential spies during the Cold War. What EEGs found was that this psychic phenomena is directly linked to the Alpha frequency of brain wave activity. While thinking in an Alpha state, telepathy test subjects showed a statistically greater ability to read minds and transmit their own thoughts into the minds of others." (From the unexplainable store website)It seems like someone has broken their own rule!

Just because something doesn't work for you, it doesn't mean it won't work for anyone else in the world. That's what a lot of people think. "If I can't do it, no one else can." This is not true. Everyone's minds and bodies are different. We weren't all born the same way. We're like snowflakes. Did you know some people can get six packs, but some people can't because they don't have the genetics for it? Yeah. It's the same concept. Also, how many things were you practicing? Were you practicing everything at once? I remember when I was practicing telepathy and telekinesis at the same time. I noticed i got better results when working on just one. Anyway, i'm not going to lie. I don't know why you didn't get results. I am currently practicing telekinesis, and i have gotten results. Whether you believe me or not is your problem. I have no reason to lie to you. I'm not one of those 13 year olds that claim to have all these powers(which we all know is crap). And i wouldn't call it a "magic power". Magic really isn't involved in telekinesis or telepathy. I don't think magic is real. I believe the human brain is amazing and can do miraculous things. Like those people that can walk on hot rocks and don't feel a thing. It's mind over matter.

Edited by number22

I also forgot to mention something. You won't become telepathic just by listening to the binaural beats. They're supposed to improve your abilities through practice. You would get faster results than someone who was practicing without it. It helps you reach the alpha state, which is the state where telepathy works. You still have to do the techniques and practice. You can still reach alpha state without it, but it's much faster with binaural beats.

Well if the USSR and US govt has funded remote viewing for 15-20 yrs I'd say there must be some concrete data for psi ability... and Uri Gellar was used by the Israli military decades ago for similar purposes.

Look up Charles Tart.. one of the early researchers into psi ability for scientific studies.

I can receive fairly well, but haven't had much practice sending,

Krell77,

Your sending skills are most likely just as good as your receiving skills. Its most likely that the receiving skills of those you send to are non-existent.

Now if you practice sending with a telepathic person, that would be a better gauge. That and a willingness to expanding your perspective about ESP would help quite a bit.

The biggest issue I have when doing telepathy sessions with others is shifting the conventional wisdom about this subject to other levels.

I hope you find these points of views useful.

John

• 2 weeks later...

Telepathy is possible. And many others psychic powers. There are reasons, according old spiritual teachings is not only the material body, you can see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_body

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_body

http://chestofbooks.com/new-age/paranormal/Mind-Power/

Thera are several subtle bodies in material body, that acts telepathy and other "supernatural" phenomena.

Keep in mind when posting links to wikipedia articles that they are user generated and as such can often be filled with misinformation.

Well if the USSR and US govt has funded remote viewing for 15-20 yrs I'd say there must be some concrete data for psi ability... and Uri Gellar was used by the Israli military decades ago for similar purposes.

Look up Charles Tart.. one of the early researchers into psi ability for scientific studies.

I can receive fairly well, but haven't had much practice sending,

Read Rupert Sheldrake's "The Sense of Being Started at and Other Aspects of the Extended Mind". He writes about studies and research on telepathy, as well as remote viewing, precognition, and the power of attention. There is mention of a website, www.sheldrake.org, but I don't know whether it's still active.

I can't say, of course, that telepathy is DEFINITELY REAL, but I do believe it is.

I've been playing around and practicing different methods of telepathy with my best friend, for some years now.

And, we both have taken every effort to avoid reading into our results:

any form of body language, mannerisms, or little things we may have picked up, simply from knowing each other very well.

We agreed to only rely on solid evidence to push us forward in our practices and exploration of the whole idea.

Even though we've been turned onto the idea of telepathy for a few years now, we actually just recently (about two weeks ago) had an incident that was solid enough to satisfy both of us.

There was no denying what happened when the incident occurred:

information was projected or displayed or made available (however you want to phrase it) by Justin and the information was received or seen or accessed by me, with no dialogue whatsoever having occurred.

The information was very specific and undeniable.

Not that this post is proof enough for anyone else - just personally, telepathy MUST be possible, even if not via the entire "telepathy" idea, the "collective conscious" route.

Idk - I think it would be very narrow-minded and pointless to believe and adhere to the idea that mental telepathy is impossible.

It's definitely an interesting topic, to say the least.

Edited by flipfloptiptop

We agreed to only rely on solid evidence to push us forward in our practices and exploration of the whole idea.

Even though we've been turned onto the idea of telepathy for a few years now, we actually just recently (about two weeks ago) had an incident that was solid enough to satisfy both of us.

There was no denying what happened when the incident occurred:

information was projected or displayed or made available (however you want to phrase it) by Justin and the information was received or seen or accessed by me, with no dialogue whatsoever having occurred.

The information was very specific and undeniable.

Not that this post is proof enough for anyone else - just personally, telepathy MUST be possible, even if not via the entire "telepathy" idea, the "collective conscious" route.

I find it best to avoid the gathering of solid evidence. These lead in the direction of logical validation when its the esoteric and non-physical realities that I desire most to cultivate.

I have had my share of personal physical proof. The beliefs of others that telepathy is not real must be supported at all times. Any effort to invalidate their truth will short circuit you efforts. That is because your inner wisdom understands that all reality perceptions must be supported.

I have conducted and recorded telepathy sessions for a number of years now. These are presented in a way that will support every belief system.

I strongly suggest avoiding those very specific and undeniable forms of validation.

John

In other words..it seems "real" only if you believe it is, right?

Yes, belief is like a person's reality preference.

It is best to identify your own and at the same time not make any efforts to invalidate the beliefs or preferences of others.

The world has many cultural preferences and religions. The goal in life is to be at peace with these things or experience the frustration of not being unable to change it.

Some can appreciate this point of view, for others, it is not best to think this way.

John

Yes, belief is like a person's reality preference.

It is best to identify your own and at the same time not make any efforts to invalidate the beliefs or preferences of others.

The world has many cultural preferences and religions. The goal in life is to be at peace with these things or experience the frustration of not being unable to change it.

Some can appreciate this point of view, for others, it is not best to think this way.

John

So basically even if one engages in delusional thinking, we are just supposed to sit back and not say anything for fear of infringing on someones "path"?

Is this not how we learn by listening to other viewpoints and realizing that one's own views are not the only ones nor even necessarily the most.....conducive?

Anyways..I understand your point, thanks.

Please send this letter to your friends , maybe someone can help telepath Vinko Rajic.

This is letter from Vinko Rajic:

Please send an email to polismyndigheten.stockholm(at)polisen.se or to kth_vinko(at)hotmail.com

if you have any information on people

that collect money or transfer money to people that follow and torture Vinko Rajic.

Please send information on people that are helping **** perverts to find Vinko Rajic.

If police get information on those people they can arrest them and Vinko Rajic can live life again.

Please support this.

Vinko Rajic

I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".

Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer, correct and all the time?

I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy

but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.

Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.

Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?

James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?

At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.

Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?

Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually

is sending to them , also receiver or sender can never localize each other.

go join the CIA if ya want to know about telepathy, studying consciousness will lead ya to the same path...

forget these clowns with the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to give away to prove this can happen that can happen and so on, as it's all orchastrated to steer people away from such practises or a better word to not bother, rightfully so as when exploreing the minds abilities one can and do stumble upon what ya could call weapons these weapons can reach/could reach anywhere anytime to who ever in the world, pretty well get'n sorted out now, but long story...

good luck

love