Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Buffett’s Son Defends Occupy Wall Street

questionmark

Howard Buffett, the Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK/A) director and son of Chairman Warren Buffett, said Wall Street protesters were provoked by abuses from corporations amid a widening disparity between rich and poor.

"I think it takes that to make things happen sometimes," Howard Buffett, 56, said of the demonstrations in an interview yesterday in Des Moines, Iowa.Over the past 15 years, "we saw large corporations really screw people. arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• conspiracybeliever

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• Rafterman

Top Posters In This Topic

“There has been class warfare going on,” Buffett, 81, said in a Sept. 30 interview with Charlie Rose on PBS. “It’s just that my class is winning. And my class isn’t just winning, I mean we’re killing them.”

He got that right! Other than that Howard seriously needs to do something about his weight. He doesn't look even close to healthy. :o

"There has been class warfare going on," Buffett, 81, said in a Sept. 30 interview with Charlie Rose on PBS. "It's just that my class is winning. And my class isn't just winning, I mean we're killing them."

He got that right! Other than that Howard seriously needs to do something about his weight. He doesn't look even close to healthy. :o

The consolation is that once most of the money is in a few hands it becomes worthless as all trade ceases.

The consolation is that once most of the money is in a few hands it becomes worthless as all trade ceases.

That's the way I see it. So the pendulum has no choice but to go back other way does it?

If he's saying that, and you have to remember people like him are masters in knowing which way the cards are going to fall before they're dropped, then this movement must be really quite threatening to the establishment.

edit: I retract this post, it wasn't very nice :hmm:

Edited by Halloween78

If he's saying that, and you have to remember people like him are masters in knowing which way the cards are going to fall before they're dropped, then this movement must be really quite threatening to the establishment.

if he is saying that, and you have to remember people like him are masters in knowing which way the cards are going to fall before they're dropped, then this movement has been co-opted from the beginning with the intentions for a specific outcome wherein people like him stand to profit immensely.

At the very least, he has worked out how to make a hideous profit out of what's happening.