Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm Optimistic Obama Will Win 2012

Persia

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Corp

• Ravinar

• Persia

• Rafterman

Top Posters In This Topic

i can only hope beyond hope that some other halfway decent democrat takes a stand to challenge him. because if its a choice between him and any of the greedy, nut job, corporate whore republicans it will no longer be a choice of the lesser of two evils. it will be a choice between two equal evils and i just couldn't bring myself to vote.

Edited by Ravinar

Why not vote for a third party? They've no hope of winning but at least you're doing your civic duty and voting.

That is what i've decided to do lately. By growing the numbers on third party candidates , and more importantly , other ideas, it at least sends a message to the evil twins that I, for ONE, will not, politically, support their insanity any longer. ..( we have to support their insanity with our taxes i guess .. or risk jail?)

Corp, i want to tell you , i thoroughly enjoy your posts. Usually , very concise and logical... short and sweet and Powerful! :tu: