Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bobby Mackey's "Demon" shot in UltraViolet

ARC Paranormal

Sorry for the delay on responding, been busy and sick. I can not debate anything here since I can not upload any images. And no these are not fakes, and we do not make money off this. We are basically into photographic anomalies. We are completely unconventional compared to other researchers. Our method is simply photographic canvassing searching for unexplained anomalies. We do not investigate to prove or disprove anything. Our website has only been up for a couple of weeks and is getting redone anyways to more clearly explain our standing. I want and appreciate all opinions, good or bad. Like I said in my other post the images on our site are reduced resolutions so I will put a download section up with full resolution images for download. Our UltraViolet images are taken with a modified UV filter with visible light blocked shot into an intense UV radiation lightsource. The image taken from Bobby Mackey's back in May is an important image to analyize. This is the complete beginning of our research with no funding, no nothing. Intense UV light can and will change the way we gain paranormal evidence. Not some B.S. ghost hunting UV light that cant even light up a closet. Everything that we are going to do will be completely unconventional, that is the only way you can achieve different results. Yes, we went into Bobby Mackey's to investigate the "Pukwudgie" (which is a way better/clearer description of this particular entity than "demon") and after analysing the image for other a month, we came to the conclusion that the image clearly shows a little hand or paw with claws. I know its crazy, but to me its crazy no one else has been shooting in intense UV like this. We are going to be open and honest to other researchers, skeptics, demonologist, and whoever else.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Evo

• JesseCuster

• ARC Paranormal

• Muenzenhamster

Sorry for the delay on responding, been busy and sick. I can not debate anything here since I can not upload any images.

Why? There's plenty of websites for hosting images for free. Google's Picasa website allows you to upload up to 1Gb of photos for free.

I don't see how that's obviously a claw when you have to point it out in order for people to see it.

I still want to see a normal picture of that space. Until that happens it's impossible to say what that smudge could be. It doesn't seem to be anything more than a hand print on a mirror. Did you clean/check the glass for smudges before or after?

Edited by Moonie2012

Pukwudgie....

As i recall the person who came on this forum and said he knows every thing about Pukwudgies, confessed they staged a few youtube videos that a team member was possessed by one and vanished from the forums. Are you that team and are you trying to make a come back?

They do have a youtube video on their site about pukwudgie evidence, but I don't know if its what your speaking of.

Sorry for the delay on responding, been busy and sick. I can not debate anything here since I can not upload any images. And no these are not fakes, and we do not make money off this. We are basically into photographic anomalies. We are completely unconventional compared to other researchers. Our method is simply photographic canvassing searching for unexplained anomalies. We do not investigate to prove or disprove anything. Our website has only been up for a couple of weeks and is getting redone anyways to more clearly explain our standing. I want and appreciate all opinions, good or bad. Like I said in my other post the images on our site are reduced resolutions so I will put a download section up with full resolution images for download. Our UltraViolet images are taken with a modified UV filter with visible light blocked shot into an intense UV radiation lightsource. The image taken from Bobby Mackey's back in May is an important image to analyize. This is the complete beginning of our research with no funding, no nothing. Intense UV light can and will change the way we gain paranormal evidence. Not some B.S. ghost hunting UV light that cant even light up a closet. Everything that we are going to do will be completely unconventional, that is the only way you can achieve different results. Yes, we went into Bobby Mackey's to investigate the "Pukwudgie" (which is a way better/clearer description of this particular entity than "demon") and after analysing the image for other a month, we came to the conclusion that the image clearly shows a little hand or paw with claws. I know its crazy, but to me its crazy no one else has been shooting in intense UV like this. We are going to be open and honest to other researchers, skeptics, demonologist, and whoever else.

Ok, but you just can't be professional if you go in looking for something. Thats just extreme confirmation bias, and it invalidates any research.

Some years ago, A guy came in and gave a huge spill he knows about these Pukwudgie. He then posted a video where he gave this speech (which facts were as solid as a soggy tissue) and self claimed he is known as the Pukwudgie expert.

Any who long story short he confessed on this forum that the video they uploaded was faked by a member of their team and claimed the possessed woman was crazy.

Hahaha! They are no match for a hacker!

Pic 1

(PS: I didn't hack it though, I just used a very easy, old skool little known way of copying an image :tu:

Lemme guess, saved the website then copied the pics? Sshhh! Ooh, sorry, big secret... Sshhh!!!!!

Or even easier, I suppose you could highlight then Cmnd-C, but that's just booooring.

Edited by Muenzenhamster

Hahaha! They are no match for a hacker!

Pic 1

(PS: I didn't hack it though, I just used a very easy, old skool little known way of copying an image :tu:

Yeah, those websites that disable image saving are trivial to get around.

It makes we wonder why they did it in this case. It automatically makes me suspicious, as if they don't want anyone load them into image software to have a closer look at them.

Lemme guess, saved the website then copied the pics? Sshhh! Ooh, sorry, big secret... Sshhh!!!!!

Or even easier, I suppose you could highlight then Cmnd-C, but that's just booooring.

lol nah, i did the highlight and ctrl+c shortcut. I should have gotten the pic directly from the source machine, but thats too much work.

Ohh, Evo! Ctrl+c, evil, wicked, conformist. Why, oh why? Command+C, join the Mac Cult! Don't use that evil, evil, wicked operating system. Lies, all lies! Thieving, stolen lies! Save up, and join the New Age... Macintosh! Windows is okay, it you won't, I suppose. Just stay away from android! Blah, fooey, ick, yuck, evil, evil,evil! Eewww, yucky, nasty, I don't like it!

Edited by Muenzenhamster

I'm not sure what I'm seeing.Troy Taylor on his website has about Bobby Mackie's place. A murder in the 1890s or early 1900s took place there.Two men were convicted of the crime.I think their victims head was never found.

Maybe it's not a demon.There are and were plenty of evil people in the world, one doesn't have to have a demon haunting the place.

we call it a "Pukwudgie"

Who makes up these names?

Who makes up these names?

Annoying Child Hockey players.......

i clicked every single photo link in this thread. i see nothing extraordinary in any of them. why bother?

For some reason, this one came out divided in half :hmm:

Btw, this was taken by a good camera. It has a good amount of bytes.

Edit: Pic to big to upload (its a .png). I'll divide it even more, then you can copy and paste it to put it together (like a puzzle :)

Edit 2: changed into .jpeg to lessen file size. To assemble, go from top right to bottom left.

Evo, do you have the full image file? I can photoshop it and reduce the size. Let me know

Ohh, Evo! Ctrl+c, evil, wicked, conformist. Why, oh why? Command+C, join the Mac Cult! Don't use that evil, evil, wicked operating system. Lies, all lies! Thieving, stolen lies! Save up, and join the New Age... Macintosh! Windows is okay, it you won't, I suppose. Just stay away from android! Blah, fooey, ick, yuck, evil, evil,evil! Eewww, yucky, nasty, I don't like it!

Oh yea? I use LINUX! Oh yea! and theres many versions of Android, cuz its linux too, in a sense, so its highly customizable. I hate Windows, and Mac. Mac is a lie...

Evo, do you have the full image file? I can photoshop it and reduce the size. Let me know

No, but I can get it in a jif. I just gotta remember the name of that website 1st, so pm me the link if you have it. Or you can get them yourself by highlighting the photos, holding down ctrl, and then push C, and you'll have copied it.