Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran 'Terror' Plot is a Joke

make me believe

The US government is dumb to think we would believe that comedic story. What worries me is how our media (everyone from Fox to MSNBC) dutifully took this blatant false flag event and started the war cry against Iran like feral hounds.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ravinar

• el midgetron

• FurthurBB

• FLOMBIE

Top Posters In This Topic

As the end result of a series of unlikely events I agree that it's inherently incredulous but it doesn't necessarily mean it's fiction.

Even if it were true... Assassination attempt would describe the alleged plot more accurately than TERROR plot?

Why are such hyped stories nearly always brought to public attention by an "official" but "unnamed" source?

Remember the words IRANIAN NUKES being flashed on your screen for months on end? How about WMD's ?? Scaring people to affect public opinion IS TERRORISM!

( give my regards to Venqax )

Can't be. I've been told for a decade now that only Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Halliburton, and the JEEEEWWWWSSSSS do stuff like this.

This would never happen under the regime of Obama the grand savior.

if we go to war again over something so obviously faked like this i can only picture countless military man/woman resigning in protest or just strait out refusing to deploy. at this point i don't think we the American people are going to put up with another BS war. the blind patriotism they are counting on for support is just not there anymore.

Can't be. I've been told for a decade now that only Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Halliburton, and the JEEEEWWWWSSSSS do stuff like this.

This would never happen under the regime of Obama the grand savior.

Wow! You really have a warped sense of reality.

Didn't the US just "assassinate" someone who was technically one of it's own citizens?

Seems slightly more worrisome than state sponsored assassination of a foreign figure (not to bash the US but thats also something the US has been involved in for decades).