Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scary Whisper in my ear

dreamgoddess11

I found this site while searching about this phenomenon...

While I am not a stranger to the strange ;) I don't recall  experiencing this until the last 2 years. I have had a myriad of voices/ images. I have seen a Native American man's face repeating something like "whoochuck" , a disembodied woman's voice that sounded a bit muffled and tinny repeating like on a really old record player "come to me"," perhaps the same woman but as clear as a bell saying "use him for money" to which I replied that I didn't want to and on another occasion  and just this morning "you would do anything for money" (WTF is this woman's issue with money, ha ha ) recently I heard a woman crying that I later recognized as me.

I am sure I am forgetting some of them.

1 hour ago, Gato lady said:

I found this site while searching about this phenomenon...

While I am not a stranger to the strange ;) I don't recall  experiencing this until the last 2 years. I have had a myriad of voices/ images. I have seen a Native American man's face repeating something like "whoochuck" , a disembodied woman's voice that sounded a bit muffled and tinny repeating like on a really old record player "come to me"," perhaps the same woman but as clear as a bell saying "use him for money" to which I replied that I didn't want to and on another occasion  and just this morning "you would do anything for money" (WTF is this woman's issue with money, ha ha ) recently I heard a woman crying that I later recognized as me.

I am sure I am forgetting some of them.

You've had yourself checked medically out, of course....?

• 4 months later...

Same, Ive had a real dream about my dead friend texting me and I didnt know if it was real or not.  Then when I was at the school locker rooms I was alone in there and someone whispered shouted 'Save me!'.  

On 10/17/2011 at 10:25 PM, dreamgoddess11 said:

In 2005 I was asleep and woke up because I heard a voice near my right ear. Still creeps me out. I woke up groggy and looked to my right to see where the voice was coming from...and saw nothing. I continued to hear the voice. it was a male voice with an old world tone to it. The words were poetic but dark, something about a Black river flowing and souls. Then as I became more panicked the voice slowly began to fade away. It continued to Speak While it was fading away getting quieter and quieter until it was silent again. Needless to say, I did not get any sleep after that. Intried to tell myself the entire ordeal was a complete dream. But I know I was awake, the voice actually woke me up. I moved looked to me right and saw nothing but my chair but continued to hear the voice. Totally not a cool experience at all. I just don't understand why something would do that to another?

Your experience sounds alot like mine but I've seen them to just the other morning i woke up to something yelling for me to wake up now!  Scary as crap 

• 1 year later...

Three weeks ago I was wide awake at 7pm just watching tv, It was a normal day everything was good. I then heard & felt a young girls voice say quite loudly & clear as day right next to my ear "Im sorry" I turned in an instant and saw nothing in fact my head was near a wall so it wasnt really possible, The shiver through my whole body was the most intense feeling. Im a 41 year normal guy never had anything like that happen to me. But it wasnt a case maybe or if It was real It happened.

1 hour ago, Wev said:

Three weeks ago I was wide awake at 7pm just watching tv, It was a normal day everything was good. I then heard & felt a young girls voice say quite loudly & clear as day right next to my ear "Im sorry" I turned in an instant and saw nothing in fact my head was near a wall so it wasnt really possible, The shiver through my whole body was the most intense feeling. Im a 41 year normal guy never had anything like that happen to me. But it wasnt a case maybe or if It was real It happened.

Welcome to UM Wev,

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Once as I was falling asleep, I  heard the voice of my best friends recently deceased father. Right almost inside my right ear it was so close. It said, "I've tried to tell him but he won't bloody listen".

It was a full on experience.

WoW well thanks that I'm not alone.. That was much like what I felt/heard right into my ear there was no mistaking it.. I'm one of those that gets the scratches always on my back always in 3s and most of them in places I can't reach or in patterns..  Ive been getting the scratches for around 2 years Ive stopped noticing them as much but the reaction of others when they see them, tells me how bad/many they are.. Last month I had three from my left shoulder right down the base of the spine They were almost cuts & they were so red. I've only heard the voice once and she only said "I'm sorry"  no more, but today 24/5/18 3pm I woke up with a song playing on my mind for no reason Haven't heard it anywhere nor do I really like it, I couldn't think straight for this song It was stuck,The song was "Crowded House" "Don't dream its over" I work nights I got ready as per usual humming the song still, went to the car and the CD player which worked fine 7hrs prior wouldn't work I put in 4 different Cds all came up CD error. (New cds 2 months old) So needing to get to work I just put the radio on instead... No prizes for guessing what was playing "Crowded House" "Don't dream its over" it may just be a coincidence but I can only speak how it felt and It didn't feel at all like a coincidence at all..  Reading this you wont realise Im not the type of person to start a ghost story or anything along those lines but Im at a point where I feel it around me. Cant explain it, I just know its there.