Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hitler didn’t kill himself in Berlin

Persia

No, you are the ediot <sic>. His mental state at the time and his situation has been amply documented. Read up on it.

It takes a extraordinariy amount of ignorance to swallow this conspiracy theory.

High ranking Nazi officials and his mental state that was observed by other high ranking nazi officals are the sole evidence that he died in his bunker and was not captured.

SOUNDS LEGIT.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Corp

• Robbie333

• Spectre1979

• Farmer77

As if there were only high ranking nazi officials in the bunker. :rolleyes:

There were regular soldiers as well as civilians down there.

Remember Hitler like most dictators had lots of doubles, I know one was killed in Berlin which the Russians initially thought was Hitler. It is entirely possible that a double was killed and Hitler escaped, or that sightings of him were the other doubles that had fled the Country.

So high ranking nazi officials are the only witnesses?

If you were a high ranking nazi official, wouldn't you say that your leader killed himself instead of saying "Yea, he escaped go ahead and find him."

Nazis are not the best witnesses for this.

Having your leader dead means war is over, game is done. Have your leader escape makes your enemies look like fools and would serve as a rally cry to the German forces that were still fighting. Plus there's the whole 'if you don't kill me I'll tell you about Hitler' motive.

So saying your glorious leader bravely escaped a doomed city would be better than saying your leader got sad and ate a bullet.

Edited by Corp

I understand everyone wanting to DNA test the supposed remains, but do we have any of Hitler's actual DNA on file to match it up to?

Spyd3rCyd3, he has relatives living in America, though they turned down the last request for a DNA sample from the History Channel, and will likely turn down future requests as well.

Having your leader dead means war is over, game is done. Have your leader escape makes your enemies look like fools and would serve as a rally cry to the German forces that were still fighting. Plus there's the whole 'if you don't kill me I'll tell you about Hitler' motive.

So saying your glorious leader bravely escaped a doomed city would be better than saying your leader got sad and ate a bullet.

No matter what, whether he died in the bunker in Antarctica Argentina or other Columbia, he is still alive in a way because he's the premise of so many articles books films or videos.

Spyd3rCyd3, he has relatives living in America, though they turned down the last request for a DNA sample from the History Channel, and will likely turn down future requests as well.

Really?! That's all too convenient, eh? <_<

The Wiki entry on the death of Hitler names the witnesses...

Suicide

Hitler and Braun lived together as husband and wife in the bunker for fewer than 40 hours. Late in the morning of 30 April, with the Soviets less than 500 metres from the bunker, Hitler had a meeting with General Helmuth Weidling, commander of the Berlin Defence Area, who informed Hitler that the Berlin garrison would probably run out of ammunition that night. Weidling asked Hitler for permission to break out, a request he had made unsuccessfully before. Hitler did not answer at first, and Weidling went back to his headquarters in the Bendlerblock, where at about 13:00 he got Hitler's permission to try a breakout that night.[44] Hitler, two secretaries, and his personal cook then had lunch after which Hitler and Eva Braun said their personal farewells to members of the Führerbunker staff and fellow occupants, including the Goebbels family, Martin Bormann, the secretaries, and several military officers. At around 14:30 Adolf and Eva Hitler went into Hitler's personal study.

The remains of the above-ground portion of the Führerbunker in the garden of the Reich Chancellery. Entrance is to the left and circular structure was for generators and ventilation.Several witnesses later reported hearing a loud gunshot at around 15:30. After waiting a few minutes, Hitler's valet, Heinz Linge, with Bormann at his side, opened the door to the small study. Linge later stated he immediately noted a scent of burnt almonds, a common observation made in the presence of prussic acid, the aqueous form of hydrogen cyanide.[45] Hitler's SS adjutant, Sturmbannführer Otto Günsche, entered the study and found the lifeless bodies seated on a small sofa. Eva, with her legs drawn up together, was to Hitler's left and slumped away from him. Günsche stated that Hitler "...sat...sunken over, with blood dripping out of his right temple. He had shot himself with his own pistol, a PPK 7.65".[46][45][47] The Walther PPK 7.65 mm pistol lay at his feet.[45] According to Oberscharführer Rochus Misch, however, Hitler's head was lying on the table in front of him.[48] Blood dripping from Hitler's right temple and chin had made a large stain on the right arm of the sofa and was pooling on the floor/carpet. Eva's body had no visible physical wounds and according to Linge, her face showed how she had died; cyanide poisoning. Günsche and Mohnke also stated "unequivocally" that all outsiders and those performing duties and work in the bunker "did not have any access" to Hitler's private living quarters during the "decisive" time of death between 15:00 and 16:00 hours.

Günsche exited the study and announced that the Führer was dead. The two bodies were carried up the stairs to ground level and through the bunker's emergency exit to the bombed-out garden behind the Reich Chancellery where they were doused with petrol.[

Thank you MID. This is the story I understand as the truth. It all sounds perfectly reasonable and follows what common sense would allow for the situation Hitler and Braum were in. The Russians were killing, stealing and raping. Berlin was destroyed and only a handful of old men and children were left to defend the cause. It was over. Hitler knew it and did what he did. I believe that this story is exactly what happened on that day.

hitpress1.jpg

The 1st pic is from a slightly different angle. Look to the top and right of the red square, you can see the white sleeve or whatever it is. The square has been placed around the empty space between the head and the white sleeve.

Was just thinking, somebody should steal some of their DNA, people throw it away in their trash all the time. Sneak some ninja in there and steal a hairbrush or something. ;)

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

When did Bush push through a policy of ethnic clensing that resulted in the murder of millions of civilians based on political views and ethnical background? Must have missed that bit.

Who cares? When all is said and done, he's no worse than George W. Bush.

If Hitler liked to bowl, then all bowlers are Hitler in Godwinville :no:

If Hitler liked to bowl, then all bowlers are Hitler in Godwinville :no:

It looks like you were disappointed with that comment. You know who else was disappointed with comments some people made...Hitler. :angry:

;)

There are a number of docos on youtube about it and they all point to the skull being proof of him being dead. Oops now we know it is a female skull. Oh well, I am pretty confident he did die in Berlin.

Thank you MID. This is the story I understand as the truth. It all sounds perfectly reasonable and follows what common sense would allow for the situation Hitler and Braum were in. The Russians were killing, stealing and raping. Berlin was destroyed and only a handful of old men and children were left to defend the cause. It was over. Hitler knew it and did what he did. I believe that this story is exactly what happened on that day.

You're welcome Robbie.

I don't think there's any doubt about it.

One must wonder about these ideas that Hitler isn't dead and all.

So What? It was 66 years ago. he was 56, and the most wanted man on the planet. What did he do since. What could he do?

The fact is, the man was diabolically nuts, and a coward. He knew the Russians were gonna get him. He knew that when they did, they'd publically summarily execute he, his staff, and his wife, humiliating him beyond humiliation, just as his Pal Musolini had been executed, then hung up on meathooks in public only a couple days before.

I suppose a nasty pill and a gunshot were preferable, huh?

:blink:

You're welcome Robbie.

I suppose a nasty pill and a gunshot were preferable, huh?

:blink:

Would seem to me that making a deal with "inferior" races to go into hiding would have been preferable given the option, which is at least plausible or as plausible as that woman's skull found in the bunker being Hitler ;) .

Would seem to me that making a deal with "inferior" races to go into hiding would have been preferable given the option, which is at least plausible or as plausible as that woman's skull found in the bunker being Hitler ;) .

The skull being that of a woman doesn't prove that Hitler didn't die there. All it proves is that the Russians were either lying or mistaken that it was Hitlers.

What do Hitler, and Osama Bin Laden have in common? Both dead, with zero confirmation, or hard evidence of where, or when they actually died. I'm sure there's probably others we can add to that as well.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

The skull being that of a woman doesn't prove that Hitler didn't die there. All it proves is that the Russians were either lying or mistaken that it was Hitlers.

I know , i'm certainly not claiming that it is FACT that Ole Adolf escaped, just that it is as plausible as any other theory given the lack of evidence.

IMO Hitler making a deal with Eisenhower for hidden technologies and scientists makes the most sense, especially since there are apparently more witnesses who saw him in Argentina than who saw him shoot himself.

Its not like our government was exactly driven by morals back then : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Just a small example

Who cares? When all is said and done, he's no worse than George W. Bush.

That was an obscenely stupid post on so many levels...