Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hitler didn’t kill himself in Berlin

Persia

A quick word about Osama Bin Ladin.

I think he is still alive.

Barack Obama is lying through his teeth to us just like his predecessor!!!!

For example, why hide his body from the world. A few facts doesn't add up here. For example, he was apparently killed while some lieutenant was recording the event with a live camera, supposedly for the exclusive stuff in the famous staff of the Situation Room of the White House? Give me a break. It was a probably pre-produced video feed, and then fed via some powerful satellite to the Situation Rooms' Dotcom-X120db5A MainFrame computer. Open your eyes and wake up world. They have again lied to us, just like they did with the fake Moon Landing hoax. See my point!

So I think Osama Bin Ladin is still alive!

Why hide him? Why not show his body to the world like they did with Muanmar Ghaddafi? I also heard that all his family ? We want the truth, and we want it now.

To all you SECRET SOCIETIES, you guys are going down. I know you're probably spying on me through my WEB-CAM as I'm writing this, but you TIME IS UP!!! Even if you take down this post, I shall still rise vicorious for the TRUTH like Bob Marley said: Give me one single word of simple love to me, and I shall stand against all the ruling forces of the world.

*snip*

please keep your swearing and unnecessary aggressiveness to a mild level. Love from The Illuminati

Edited by Kismit

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Corp

• Robbie333

• Spectre1979

• Farmer77

...I'm not touching that mess with a ten foot pole

You and me both brother, gheese, now that is a rant and a half.

• 4 months later...

A new book has claimed that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler did not kill himself in Berlin in 1945 but ended his days in Argentina. British journalist Gerrard Williams said he and co-author Simon Dunstan found an ôoverwhelming amount of evidenceö to suggest Hitler died an old man in South America.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Hitler-didn-t-kill-himself-in-Berlin-claims-book/Article1-758514.aspx

Did Hitler and Eva Braun flee Berlin and die (divorced) of old age in Argentina?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050137/Did-Hitler-Eva-Braun-flee-Berlin-die-old-age-Argentina.html

That claim is in this book as well:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/pentagonaliens/pentagonaliens03.htm

sample page.

Book is about Nikola Tesla making flying ships that the Nazis perfected.

Thus naturally Adolf and Eva were whisked away by a flying saucer.

He gives a location of his hiding place but not much in the research sources.

Also mentions his sighting in the 60s Texas.

I suppose Germany was used as one big Illuminati patent development lab as after

the war the US had them all.

That makes Hitler a giant of golden parachute holder of industry.

• 7 months later...

I don't know why people think Hitler killed himself.

I think and always have thought he escaped because there's no evidence he killed himself. His skull was proven to be a womans.

• 4 months later...

I like this one... even though it's been getting told for years...

My money is on him being dead... When the war ended, that is..

Hitler is doing good for his age.

Hitler_Is_Alive.jpg

If he did get away, I do not see what that accomplishes, personally I would rather history consider him dead early in shame by his own hand. Even if he did, I think it best to write any last victory he had out of the books, he does not deserve to be remembered as cheating his due course.

It boggles the mind what people come up with in here ! Hitler has been crumbs for 70 plus years ! :gun:

• 2 months later...

I don't know why people think Hitler killed himself.

I think and always have thought he escaped because there's no evidence he killed himself. His skull was proven to be a womans.

Maybe the skull in question was that of Eva Braun.

Dental records and tests carried out in 1945 show that her and Hitler are dead.