Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photography

doomgirl

So who here is in to Photography, ether digital or film?

I have a Ricoh Caplio RR211 digital, it's not the best but it get some pretty good shots with it?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• doomgirl

• mypaddedroom

• Dancing_Dumplings

• MichaelS

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm taking photography for the third semester. I'm not very good, but I really like it. I have a new camera and everyone else has an old one; It has manual override so it gets the job done. tongue.gif It's a Canon Rebel XSn.

I have a digital camera, and I enjoy taking pics of various things. Most of my photographic work has been for the Catalogue page of my brother's website (which reminds me- now that I'm back, I need to remodel it a bit, and get it back up and running), or pictures for manipulation (comedy style pics) for a fictional new site my friend and I did.

Some of the photos I take even wind up as the basis for some of my artwork. original.gif

i took a few classes on B&W photo and i really like it grin2.gif this year im taking a digital photography class in school grin2.gif gonna learn how to add 2 random people in one photo and make it look real lol wooohoo!! grin2.gif i have a...err lol lemme check....Nikon FM 10 35 mm manual. if i can find them ill try and post some of my stuff grin2.gif

I have a digital camera... I take lots and lots of photos.

On holiday recently I took 600 pics!

I take photos with my cam phone as well but its no where near as good, thats more like a fun little thing to share with your mates

Ames original.gif