Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3rdEye Question

Amarie

Hello everyone.

Sorry if there is some post like mine , but every 3rd user got his own experience.

From 1 week i meditate and focus my energy to my forehead. I saw symptoms of opening the third eye is sky with stars , i see them but i dont know if exactly stars tiny little white dots . I see Indigo/Purple something like TV screen and yesterday i saw so LightPurple thing like + . But everytime i start to deep relax and focus on this purple thing my eyes start to open and i lose it for a second . My left eye vibrate and i felt something on my forehead like vibration, but i didnt travel or felt like im traveling. Only thing i saw was a pyramid with eye and i saw some mountain with beautiful purple shines over it.

My questions is , do i make it right. And is my 3rd eye opened already ?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amarie

• John from Lowell

• White Crane Feather

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

My web site has an elaborate 3rd eye exercise as the 2nd link on my about page.

There is a lot more to these things than you can imagine. The physical validations that you seek are sort of a distraction. It is best to set the energy of your intentions for becoming empowered towards the direction of your own inner guidance and wisdom.

When you do that you will experience the improvements that your soul self would like you to have.

Best Wishes!!

John

Edited by John from Lowell

Hello everyone.

Sorry if there is some post like mine , but every 3rd user got his own experience.

From 1 week i meditate and focus my energy to my forehead. I saw symptoms of opening the third eye is sky with stars , i see them but i dont know if exactly stars tiny little white dots . I see Indigo/Purple something like TV screen and yesterday i saw so LightPurple thing like + . But everytime i start to deep relax and focus on this purple thing my eyes start to open and i lose it for a second . My left eye vibrate and i felt something on my forehead like vibration, but i didnt travel or felt like im traveling. Only thing i saw was a pyramid with eye and i saw some mountain with beautiful purple shines over it.

My questions is , do i make it right. And is my 3rd eye opened already ?

Sounds like progress. Purple/blue splotches while meditating are just nural discharges, but they can take shape into other things. Keep a steady practice and you will start to see changes.

Try Early morning meditations in a reclined position. Do this for a while and watch what happens. :)