Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Age Alchelmy: Turning Feces in to GOLD

THE MATRIX

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert1

• WoIverine

• Cryptozological Mascot

• RedSquirrel

Equevilent exchange. To make something, you have to have the correct ingreients to give in exchange to make it. Alchemy is like cooking. just less successful and more complicated.

so you're saying he should eat more iron?

LOL, in a way I feel sorry for this guy, I can only imagine the harassment he's getting now. Probly can't even go out in public with all those gold requests...

The man just don't know the difference between shinola and that other stuff!!!!

I think I found the video of this guy doing his work :P

This place smells like a pair of armoured trousers after the Hundred Years War! Baldrick, have you been eating dung again?

:lol::rofl::lol:

Edited by Paranoid Android

With the price of gold approaching $2000 an ounce, you will see many more silly experiments by individuals and even companies. I see the next big push will be extracting gold from sea water. See gold from sea water on goggle

The oceans contain millions of tons of gold, but in very small pieces that require special filters or electrical systems. There are over 40 US patents on this subject alone. This is going to be a golden opportunity for the con artists who will establish compnaies claiming they know the secret of extracting gold from the seas. When gold oges over $2000 a ounce you can bet there will be, e plenty of ideas floating, especially on Wall Street.

• 2 weeks later...

You can have mine, and I'll let you keep half the finished product.

I guess the guy was basically trying to disprove the saying "When you polish a terd its still a terd!" But seriously if the guy burnt down the place why would he tell people that he was trying to turn his feces into gold? 2 reasons why he shouldn't have: 1. He just revealed what he was trying to do to becaome rich. and 2. He looks like an idiot saying something like that!

• 3 weeks later...