Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The floating white mist of Laguna Creek Wetlands

UM-Bot

Paul Dale Roberts: Now let me give you a brief history of the Laguna Creek Wetlands. In my neighborhood, they know I am a ghosthunter, monster hunter and UFO hunter. One day a bunch of crazed high school kids came knocking on my door and they told me that while partying late at night in the Laguna Creek wetlands, they saw a floating white mist in the grasslands of the Wetlands and heard a small girl’s whimpering cries. One of the girls in the group passed out during this scary ordeal. When I wrote an article about the possible haunting of the Wetlands, Manteca Paranormal Shadow Force contacted me and wanted to conduct their own investigation. They obtained orb pictures at the clump of Eucalyptus trees and at the Lee/Wightman Site that was formerly a Blacksmith Shop in 1865 they obtained an EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) of a horse neighing. Possible residual haunting EVP? It must be, because there are no horses in this area.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• lightly

• Tommy Rot

• Rlyeh

Top Posters In This Topic

ive worked on the mississippi river and live in louisiana with water damn near every where you go..seeing a white mist is not uncommon and happens with the slightest of temperature changes.spend enough time on the water and youll see all kind of creepy looking natural phenomena...

Edited by asc.rudeboy

Paul Dale Roberts: Now let me give you a brief history of the Laguna Creek Wetlands. In my neighborhood, they know I am a ghosthunter, monster hunter and UFO hunter. One day a bunch of crazed high school kids came knocking on my door and they told me that while partying late at night in the Laguna Creek wetlands, they saw a floating white mist in the grasslands of the Wetlands and heard a small girl’s whimpering cries. One of the girls in the group passed out during this scary ordeal. When I wrote an article about the possible haunting of the Wetlands, Manteca Paranormal Shadow Force contacted me and wanted to conduct their own investigation. They obtained orb pictures at the clump of Eucalyptus trees and at the Lee/Wightman Site that was formerly a Blacksmith Shop in 1865 they obtained an EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) of a horse neighing. Possible residual haunting EVP? It must be, because there are no horses in this area.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

The "small girl’s whimpering cries" are a familiar feature of "dogman-type" entites. They mimic the human voice to scare us away.

The "small girl's whimpering cries" are a familiar feature of "dogman-type" entites. They mimic the human voice to scare us away.

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm .. wetland... white mist.... i haven't the foggiest!