Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visitor from outer-space?

Dan Dare

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Grandpa Greenman

• Feenix Fire

• Blackwhite

Don't know if this is the real thing or not, or is it just another hoax!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051796/Alien-filmed-Brazalian-rainforest-Is-creature-pictured-Amazon-outer-space.html

Dan Dare

You beat me to it! I was about to post The Suns version, if you scroll down it has the actual video: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3886122/Alien-filmed-in-Brazil-rainforest.html

It doesn't move. One of the kids turns round to 'look' at it... or at least in that direction. Its either light and shadow at work or something nailed to the tree IMO! But interesting none the less...

Edit to add: I see its a Michael Cohen 'find'.... and he's usually in the same category as Jaime Maussan...

Edited by bouncer

Hmmm

What are they doing there? Maybe getting some nice natural mango juice. Why is the "alien" looking at a different direction than where the crowd are standing? Maybe a beautiful butterfly he/she hasn't seen before? It's a lot more fun than the usal humans they spy on. :ph34r:

:D

Edited by Scepticus

I know it's just a leaf, but maybe he had to emergency land cause he had to pee-we

Remember it's Friday!

Everyone have a nice weekend

:D

post-121283-0-36941700-1319203569_thumb.

Edited by Scepticus

I agree with Sceptikus.

I like how casual the kids are about the alien relieving himself in the background. He's not big on privacy is he? :P

I don't really think it's real. The kids turn around in that direction and they don't even spot the alien, or make a big deal of it, nor do they see the big shiny thing in the corner which happens to be connected to the alien. The alien doesn't even do anything in the first place, I'm just wondering why the footage isn't longer either? If the camera person spotted it, wouldn't they want to record the way in which the alien was leaving in the first place? It doesn't make sense.

As well, the alien doesn't even move and just appears there, why didn't we see the alien move from the shiny thing? Or anything for that matter?

Plus the natives make Shipibo dolls. Could be one of them nailed to a tree to keep away 'bad' spirits of something..

I think it's fake. If the kids really saw it why aren't they running over to check it out? The "Alien" doesn't move, what is up with that. All this point to fake. Sorry kids, just bad people making a bad video. :alien:

I think it's fake. If the kids really saw it why aren't they running over to check it out?

Or run away from it for that matter. Hell, I would! :lol:

The "Alien" doesn't move, what is up with that.

It actually does move it's head upwards just a bit at the end of the clip. The work of puppeteering perhaps?

Or a bit of breeze blowing it? I still say it's fake.

It actually does move it's head upwards just a bit at the end of the clip. The work of puppeteering perhaps?

Kind of arches his chest as he does so, too. I think he had to hock up a loogie! :D

I didn't know there is a TOYS R US in the Brazilian jungle.

I think the key point is another: why the person is filming has not enlarged on the so-called alien? the movie lasts well 43 seconds and I think that in this period would have had the possibility to enlarge the image, clearly the close-up image would reveal what is in reality

Why is it just standing there like some dumb idiot occasionally looking around when people keep looking in the direction. Plus he looks like he as eaten all the pies.

ugh this is so obviously fake it makes me want to cry that there would be anyone stupid enough to think it's real.

We seem to be scratching at the bottom of the barrel these days for any kind of evidence. I have seen better big foot films to tell you the truth.

You beat me to it! I was about to post The Suns version, if you scroll down it has the actual video: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3886122/Alien-filmed-in-Brazil-rainforest.html

It doesn't move. One of the kids turns round to 'look' at it... or at least in that direction. Its either light and shadow at work or something nailed to the tree IMO! But interesting none the less...

Edit to add: I see its a Michael Cohen 'find'.... and he's usually in the same category as Jaime Maussan...

That video is one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen.

Could this really be proof that extraterrestrials really are visiting us? The areas] is supposedly a hotbed of UFO activity.

And if you look carefully at that being which looks like a Grey, it actually DOES move. Near the end of the video it appears to move its head slowly upwards!

Edited by Blackwhite

I don't really think it's real. The kids turn around in that direction and they don't even spot the alien, or make a big deal of it, nor do they see the big shiny thing in the corner which happens to be connected to the alien. The alien doesn't even do anything in the first place, I'm just wondering why the footage isn't longer either? If the camera person spotted it, wouldn't they want to record the way in which the alien was leaving in the first place? It doesn't make sense.

As well, the alien doesn't even move and just appears there, why didn't we see the alien move from the shiny thing? Or anything for that matter?

How do you know the children couldn't see it? You can't know that.

The area is supposedly a hotbed of UFO activity so for all we know such a thing is such a commonplace sighting for these people that now they just mostly ignore them.