Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Apollo 18

SpaceKat

I was thinking about seeing it but I havent heard much about it. If it turns out to be another Paranormal activity...then I won't even bother to go see it..

Oh crap i think i posted this in the wrong section. >_<

Edited by SpaceKat

• 1 month later...

I was thinking about seeing it but I havent heard much about it. If it turns out to be another Paranormal activity...then I won't even bother to go see it..

Oh crap i think i posted this in the wrong section. >_<

Just finished watching it about 2 minutes ago and it was ok but not amazing. Seemed a bit stupid and I'll never watch it again. Also watched Fright Night (2011) yesterday and that was not great either.

It wasn't great. I would even say it was kind of boring in the first part of the movie; especially since I feel asleep during it. Near the end is where it gets interesting.

I watched it and thought it was rubbish! Ruined a really good concept, made it silly and laughable. Was very dissapointed. Thought the acting was laughable as well (or the script, can't decide which). If you're not paying much for it try it and see what you think as some people do like it

• 2 weeks later...

It was horrible. I kept waiting for the 'big reveal' and the climax but it never happened.

I'm not picky with movies but this one was laughable. Don't waste your money (or time) on it.

Edited by Alaskanangel

• 4 weeks later...

Saw it opening weekend. Horrible mess of a movie. I am a conspiracy nut and even I think this movie was laughable. Waste of money and time. I mean I could have crapped in a fountain pen and mailed it to the monkey house and gotten a better script. I wish I could erase this movie from my brain.

• Like 1

Luckily I only spent $5 to view on AppleTV. I should have bought a Subway sub instead. It was slow to begin, and the "monsters" weren't even scary in my opinion. It got somewhat better toward the end, but there were just too many gaps to make it believable when presented as a "true coverup". Save your money. :alien:

Edited by Goodnite

• 3 weeks later...

Its was boring, not worth watching. However 'Troll Hunter' was worth watching.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It was kind of slow,but i can see some of the incidents being plausible.

The ending left me with a bad feeling .What they did to that guy .Our own govt that is .

Fail.

One of my friends swears we found "something" one the moon,and it told us not to come back,and this is why we do not bother with building or going back,to the moon .

Edited by missymoo999

Very Bad,Paint drying would be more exciting to watch....

I cannot say I think it was as bad as is being made out here, I figure Thor is the most disappointing move I have seen in the last year or so. Apollo 18 was OK, I know some people that outright liked it, but I agree that it did drag on a little, interesting story line, and the aliens are a very cool idea. The Cosmonaut part was fairly tense but overall- - I would maybe go a 5/10? Battle Of Los Angeles was another I thought was pretty ordinary, and expected much more from the hype. I thought it turned out to be just a war movie.

Just finished watching it about 2 minutes ago and it was ok but not amazing. Seemed a bit stupid and I'll never watch it again. Also watched Fright Night (2011) yesterday and that was not great either.

The best part about Fright Night was David Tennant without a shirt. :blush:

The best part about Fright Night was David Tennant without a shirt. :blush:

Have not seen the remake, I remember the original as being quite good.

• 2 months later...

This was a stupid movie. The twist was even more retarded than a M. Night twist. & his twist are the definition of stupid.

• 4 weeks later...

so.. about this Apollo 18 fillum..

if any of you have access to south park series 12, watch the "Pandemic" & "Pandemic 2: the startling" WITH DIRECTORS COMMENTARY and you will get an insight into what is happening now with so-called 'scary' movies.