Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

School.

ames2787

Do people often skip school?

Do people have silly rules in their school, such as in D12's school theyd rather you skip the whole school than come in three minutes late!

I left school a year ago as the age for leaving high school in the UK is 16, but I'm in college til I'm 18.

What's everyone's thoughts?

Ames original.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ames2787

• MichaelS

• Magikman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I never skipped school. I have an insatiable curiosity about things, so school was a good place for me to be. LOL

I "skipped" school once, because I couldn't sleep one night and I was absolutely shattered, so it wasn't really skipping cos I was technically ill.

Other than that in high school I had 100% attendance cos I don't really get ill at all.

I've had 100% at college too, excluding college trips.

By the way, sorry mods I put this in the wrong place, I think it should be moved to just general discussion! Sorry!

Ames original.gif

The only time I missed any school was for funerals in the family (between the age of 5 and 18 I'd been to 32 funerals sad.gif ).

Yeh I've been to a lot of funerals too, it sucks.

It's cos I'm one of the youngest people in my family, most of the people are old, consequently I've never been to a wedding either sad.gif

Ames

The thought is, that after shutting down one thread for being overtly 'chatty', one would get a clue. disgust.gif