Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police Busted for Alleged Gun Smuggling

conspiracybeliever

NEW YORK — Eight NYPD officers and one New Jersey corrections officer have been arrested on charges that they were running a gun-smuggling ring that trafficked more than $1 million in illegal weapons and stolen goods.

arrow3.gifRead more...

NYPD again.... :rolleyes:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Paracelse

• conspiracybeliever

• Robbie333

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NYPD again.... :rolleyes:

I agree. NYPD again. Crooked to the hilt like alot of big city police forces.

Aren't the number quite inflated? I don't really know the price of a M16 on the black market but still. I think only ATF could smuggle 1 million dollars in illegal guns in few months (see fast and furious ATF info).

Aren't the number quite inflated? I don't really know the price of a M16 on the black market but still. I think only ATF could smuggle 1 million dollars in illegal guns in few months (see fast and furious ATF info).

That was just one shipment from what they're saying in the article I think.

A fully automatic (illegal) M16 goes for between $16,000 and $28,000 on the black market depending on the extras. That would be (if we take the average) 50 guns. So I don't think that it would be inflated.