Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fox News Smears Mom @ Occupy Wall Street

Ryinrea

I also don't understand how this is even news that a mom goes too a protest?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryinrea

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• Dredimus

• libstaK

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a "good heartwarming news story" when a mum goes to a rally they support. It's "heart wending child endangerment" when it's a rally they don't support.

It's a "good heartwarming news story" when a mum goes to a rally they support. It's "heart wending child endangerment" when it's a rally they don't support.

Thought even for Fox I still find this a new low even for them...

I didn't think anything fox news came up with could surprise me anymore - but I am feeling sickened on her behalf and utterly dumbstruck - pack of oxygen thieves disgust.gif .

I think its more of the fact that she was comparing herself to being a deployed soldier... "Occupy Wallstreet" does not compare to a Miltiary Combat Deployment.... And her husband is a banker... shouldnt she be occupying his office or something? LoL

I think its more of the fact that she was comparing herself to being a deployed soldier... "Occupy Wallstreet" does not compare to a Miltiary Combat Deployment.... And her husband is a banker... shouldnt she be occupying his office or something? LoL

Face palms! Your regurgitating what the host, I mean come on you can't go and slander someone on air saying they were "living with a waiter" and to me it was obvious what he was applying with that sexist line.

Edited by Ryinrea

I think its more of the fact that she was comparing herself to being a deployed soldier... "Occupy Wallstreet" does not compare to a Miltiary Combat Deployment

Well quite. Noone is trying to kill you.... wait <_<

It was a silly thing for her to say true, but still, the reaction was uncalled for.

I don't understand why they still call it Fox NEWS... I feel so sorry for the people who watch Fox and do not realize that it is only entertainment with a little propaganda mixed in. If Fox is fair and balanced then so is professional wrestling...