Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged x2] Mass Alien Abduction Experiment

Persia

This group apparently believe OOBE's to be proof of a soul and life after death. I wonder why none of the news websites mentioned that? Under normal circumstances they wouldn't be taken seriously.

hmm rather interesting! do you have a link that confirms? So rather than using the experiment to prove aliens are not real, their purpose was to confirm proof of souls and life after death.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcrom901

• quillius

• AI Construct

• _Only

hmm rather interesting! do you have a link that confirms? So rather than using the experiment to prove aliens are not real, their purpose was to confirm proof of souls and life after death.

http://obe4u.com/files/SOBT.pdf

Jerry Only posted this on the last page, as far as I can see it's from the group who carried out the experiment (go to the home page and there's a big banner for a SHOCKING NEW EXPERIMENT IN LA) The booklet also mentions the whole aliens = OOBE deal.

Skip to page 488 for the life after death stuff.

http://obe4u.com/files/SOBT.pdf

Jerry Only posted this on the last page, as far as I can see it's from the group who carried out the experiment (go to the home page and there's a big banner for a SHOCKING NEW EXPERIMENT IN LA) The booklet also mentions the whole aliens = OOBE deal.

Skip to page 488 for the life after death stuff.

many thanks Seand. :tu:

The Daily Mail seems to be on a mission to spread nonsense about OBE's and other paranormal events being nothing but a trick of the mind. Apparently two other universities have carried out similar experiments into OBE's etc and came to the same conclusions as other recent experiments, but yet again offer no proof to back up their claims.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2055499/An-body-experience-brain-playing-tricks-you.html

Some report feeling as if they are hovering above their own bodies, while others find themselves drawn towards a blinding light. But out-of-body experiences are nothing more than a trick of the mind, scientists claim.

They say that common spooky scenarios, such as floating above a hospital bed or walking towards the light at the end of a tunnel, can be explained by the brain trying to make sense of the process of death.

Scientists from the universities of Edinburgh and Cambridge reviewed studies into changes in the brain that cause certain sensations associated with near-death experiences. Researcher Caroline Watt said one common vision – that of people seeing a bright light which seems to be drawing them into the afterlife – is probably produced by the death of the cells we use to process the light picked up by our eyes and turn it into pictures.

So probably = hard undeniable evidence. LOL :w00t:

Funny how they completely ignore cases whereby patients have proofed they have been outside their bodies.

Dr. Bruce Greyson is also the editor for The Journal for Near-death Studies, which has published several accounts of veridical of body experiences. These are cases in which a person has an out of body experience, sees something that would not be visible from their body's location, and then later has their perception validated. In one case, an elderly woman in intensive care had a heart attack followed by a near-death experience which included an out of body experience. During her out of body experience she saw the roof of the hospital and noticed are red tennis shoe. A maintenance worker and some medical observers went to the roof of the hospital where they retrieved the shoe. While this seems to prove consciousness can exist separate from the brain, it leaves open one possibility. It may be that the mind, when it is outside of the body has a structure, and that structure reflects the structure of the brain. Proving the existence of consciousness outside the body, or separate from the brain may prove to be very elusive, even if the ideas that support it are valid.

http://www.shaktitechnology.com/obe.htm

http://www.web-us.com/oobe/oobe.htm

Ironically the Daily Mail is now claiming Apple's Steven Jobs was having a mystical experience before he passed away and his final words were WOW,WOW,WOW! :innocent: (He probably saw and angel with an Ipad). :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055438/Steve-Jobs-dead-His-words-revealed-sister-Mona-Simpsons-eulogy.html

Edited by AI Construct

I can't explain it, but for some reason I feel interested in trying this out after visiting their website...

mf_obe.jpg

:blush:

:w00t::tu: ok you have twisted my arm also Boon :P

:w00t::tu: ok you have twisted my arm also Boon :P

I must say, normally I hate YouTube videos with mechanical sounding voice overs... but for some reason I didn't much mind watching the two that were on their homepage. Solely in the interest of learning about their proposed methods for OBEs, of course... :blush:

I must say, normally I hate YouTube videos with mechanical sounding voice overs... but for some reason I didn't much mind watching the two that were on their homepage. Solely in the interest of learning about their proposed methods for OBEs, of course... :blush:

I think it may be part of the experiment :)

oh, and you did very well to learn anything there, I thought it was biologically impossible for the brain to work simultaneously ;)

I didn't know that 20 people are classified as a "Mass".

I wonder how they would explain what I had seen two years in a row on the same date same time. All in my mind riiiiight!!! So if our military wasn't what I saw and there are no aliens then, what was it?

Was hovering at an altitude of 4,500' at these coordinates 47d 54'52.99" N 117d 05' 29.68" W 1,440' above the ground underneath it. I was able to determine this by using google earth and triangulating the different angles and altitudes I observed it from.

Edited by cerberusxp

This is part of miliary experiment in mind control. We are not told who is paying for this experiment, but I am sure the defense dept is involved. In teh 1970s it was revealed that for decades the government mind control program, called MK-Ultra (see google) was designed to produce 'a Manchurian Candidate, an assassin who is under the influence of drugs or hypnosis who will kill on demand.

The Mk-Ultra experiments supposedly ended in the 1970s, but we see it continues using the excuse that they are trying to prove that aliens to not exist. They plant the ideas of aliens and other things into subject's minds. The could have easily planted the idea that the president is the devil and has to be killed.

As for the out of body experiences, the military had a program going decades and it was called REMOTE VIEWING. We are told they were able to spy on seret Russian facilities, but the military eneed it in the 1980s. One of the people who ran the progrm has been on the late night program, Coasttocoastam.com (see google0. Every few months he spends hours describing how successful the program in spying and and gives his predcitions about the future based on his out of body experinces. Of course, none of his predictions come true but they keep bringing him back because he is a good talker and at 3 AM in the morning he keeps truck drivers from falling asleep.

Did Mike215 just reference us to Google again?

Too bad. I was hoping to have a good debate about government run mind control experiments, but you people who represent unscientific community do not have the stomch for it.

Too bad.

...that the 'mind' is uncontrollable

I was hoping to have a good debate about government run mind control experiments,

the current ongoing mkultra stuff?

but you people who represent unscientific community do not have the stomch for it.

let's try...

cia-mk-ultra-mind-control-program.jpg

B)

Well, I am still waiting fo debate the issue of government sponsored mind control experiments. MK ULtra was the good old days when the government spend hundredsd of millions involving psycholgists, psychiatrists, social workers and others in the unscientfic community trying to produce Manchurian candidates. Now all they do is to try to make people believe that aliens are running around. I am still trying to figure out the objective of these mind control experiments. How do they benefit the government if people think that they are surrounded by aliens? (not the illegal ones)

Now all they do is to try to make people believe that aliens are running around.

i've never noticed that... what's the basis for your claim?

I am still trying to figure out the objective of these mind control experiments.

would you by any chance consider yourself a victim of such an experiment?

How do they benefit the government if people think that they are surrounded by aliens?

that's a good question

Here is an idea why the government wants people to constantly think about aliens: if their minds are filled with aliens they cannot think about the corruption in Washington, the illegal and unconstitional wars and all those nasty ideas found with those who occupy Wall Street.

Talks to hand for a few hours and finds out that I have dirty hands ! Looks into mirror and see`s no one ! ?

Listens to the wall and only hears slight murrmer`s from beond.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree that their statements are pretty broad in just explaining away all alien abductions and sightings. Their website is a little pushy in trying to sell you on their methods. Lots of exclamation points!!!! And I guess it doesn't hurt to have pretty, half dressed girls in their ads and instructional videos.

Also, if purposely induced OOBE's are real and you're able to fly, shapeshift, travel to other dimensions and even communicate with deceased people, then how do they know that they didn't prove that OOBE's are a way to more easily communicate with aliens?

I've saved the site and will be doing my own experiments using their methods.

I have, to date, NOT tried any of the techniques on the OOBE website.

you mean ever-present invisible aliens abducting human 'souls' whilst they're having an out of body experience? :unsure2:

Today I have been reading an interview with Phil Schneider's ex-wife, Cynthia Drayer. Now, obviously some of the stuff dealing with "full disclosure" and such is really hard to believe. However, I find it all incredibly interesting and I try to keep an open mind without being completely gullible. That being said, I'm reading this interview online and I'm coming to the part where the interviewer has asked Cynthia Drayer whether she knows more about the "alien agenda" and how we can "protect" ourselves from being abducted. Well, she has a numbered list and #4 on the list is: Don't have out-of-body experiences. Now, I read this and immediately thought of this thread because it kind of touches on my original comment of OOBE's possibly being an easier way to have alien contact or abduction.

Cynthia Drayer Interview

Protection #4: Dont have out-of-body experiences

The ability to leave ones body and travel in spirit only may be an other dimensional journey. I have heard many abduction stories of people who were dreaming, meditating or having Lazarus experiences where their spirit was disconnected from their bodies. Abductions or contacts with aliens is a common end result. Whether the experience was what they termed positive or negative it opens you up to an out-of-this-dimension experience. Adults who have contact dont realize that they are probably setting their children up for the same experiences as aliens tend to abduct generationally. Unless you break the cycle in your own life your children will be doomed to the same contacts.

Anyway, I just found it interesting and thought I would share.

Edited by Pandora7321

• 1 month later...

Ouch....

"Aims to prove" eh? That's not science!