Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ability to Remove the feeling of Pain

Reality2011

When experienced with a sleep paralysis, normally, you are not able to control your body.

Now there are many different ways to induce sp, as per the original coin in a pan routine, although I prefer the latter more technological techniques, but you get the idea. An interesting effect I found was that when I woke up and walked around, I was able to do so without feeling at all.

As if floating/flying. Now understandably rapid exertion of ones body would believe to potentially see that your limbs are merely asleep, and you have yet to experience that prickling sensation of your body pumping blood back in.

What surprised me was when I poked myself and saw blood but still felt no pain. You should know before self injury, I did repeatedly pinch myself to assure that I wasnt dreaming.

Today is the third day it has happened, and the effects have lasted for an undisclosed time, but I ran a few miles outside, and did not even feel winded.

No doubt I am going to perform a controlled experiment, to determine the true stress levels, but I thought it was worth sharing.

Perhaps I have stumbled onto a natural drug? Only time will tell.

Let me know your experiences if similar, thanks.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brian100

• Reality2011

• Xanthurion2

• encouraged

You have an unusual talent. You are able to hold your altered state while regaining control of your body. This has incredible potential.

I have been working on it for a while now..... Only very mild success. If you dont mind, tell me everything.

Is this spontaneous?

Are you inducing sp, and how?

What are you eating?

How is your day before? When and what did you do?

Are you meditating?

I could go on and lie to you with a bit of entertainment, but are we not truth seekers?

The natural drug was actually a liquid cough suppressant/cold and flu remedy taken beforehand.

Further tests will obviously provide inconclusive and not without risking of an overdose.

In regards to a permanent solution, I would use an est electroshock needle into a location of the spine that I will not divulge.

As if not done by my hands, you will risk paralysis from the neck down.

Also long term effects are unreliable.

It's my thoughts, that anything of a true metaphysical origin/expereince can be replica'd without the use of drugs or sticking needles into the spine/body/elsewhere.

• 4 weeks later...

You have an unusual talent. You are able to hold your altered state while regaining control of your body. This has incredible potential.

I have been working on it for a while now..... Only very mild success. If you dont mind, tell me everything.

Is this spontaneous?

Are you inducing sp, and how?

What are you eating?

How is your day before? When and what did you do?

Are you meditating?

It is not an unusual talent, it is a human ability (we only use 2% of our brain capacity, or merely 10%), additionally due to the effect of sleep paralysis when your body is asleep but you are awake you can literally leave your body (this ability is called Astral Projection), when one leaves the body to explore, while you are out of your body there is literally no bound and no limit. There a hundreds, perhaps thousands more abilities yet to be revealed, but this will change soon.

Also, meditation can truly help you to induce sp among other things.

• 2 weeks later...

But who would want to live without pain? We feel it for a reason...

To me this sounds like you are a natural astral projector which is huge! I have been spending the past months trying to learn about astral projection but i cant quite achieve it. Be thankful for your natural ability to project so easily

• 7 years later...

Not easy for everyone to do or master, but it can be trained for specific tasks and duration.

Popularity calls it sleep walking, magicians call it stage hypnosis, not a new concept or activity.

Effects normally dont last long on their own, but the induced otc drugs at that time can give abnormal painless determination.

Drug testing over the years has been refined and improved for military soldier benefit.

I have woken up with sleep paralysis only a few times and its frightening. The most recent was dozing off in a chair (2018) and when I tired to wake up I opened my eyes and saw me sitting there at a desk with my hand on the computer mouse and my mind recreated the entire image in a matrix dream where I would see myself wake up over and over but was still sound asleep. It played out so many times that I had no idea when I finally did really wake up. Also entriguing.. but less scarier..  One can get the idea they had died.

I was really young when i had the SP like late 20's to early 30's but it never happened again. Now in 50's.

Edited by brian100
typo

On 11/22/2011 at 10:50 AM, Ady said:

It is not an unusual talent, it is a human ability (we only use 2% of our brain capacity, or merely 10%), additionally due to the effect of sleep paralysis when your body is asleep but you are awake you can literally leave your body (this ability is called Astral Projection), when one leaves the body to explore, while you are out of your body there is literally no bound and no limit. There a hundreds, perhaps thousands more abilities yet to be revealed, but this will change soon.

Also, meditation can truly help you to induce sp among other things.

Dude that's all created in your mind.

24 minutes ago, brian100 said:

I have woken up with sleep paralysis only a few times and its frightening. The most recent was dozing off in a chair (2018) and when I tired to wake up I opened my eyes and saw me sitting there at a desk with my hand on the computer mouse and my mind recreated the entire image in a matrix dream where I would see myself wake up over and over but was still sound asleep. It played out so many times that I had no idea when I finally did really wake up. Also entriguing.. but less scarier..  One can get the idea they had died.

I was really young when i had the SP like late 20's to early 30's but it never happened again. Now in 50's.

'Wake up over and over' in dream. That's often referred to as a false awakening (happens to almost everyone) it sounds like ur trying to induce w-i-l-d (wake initiated lucid dream) popular technique to induce lucid dreams. If you want more control (with dream experimentation) look up recall aids to improve dream memory (like keeping a dream journal) there's plenty of info on dreamviews website.

11 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

'Wake up over and over' in dream. That's often referred to as a false awakening (happens to almost everyone) it sounds like ur trying to induce w-i-l-d (wake initiated lucid dream) popular technique to induce lucid dreams. If you want more control (with dream experimentation) look up recall aids to improve dream memory (like keeping a dream journal) there's plenty of info on dreamviews website.

That only happened if I slept in a chair btw. And my brain created a moving image where I can move my arm from the mouse but shot back like a rubber band because it was fake.

BTW  when I recognized I was in a wild dream... (wake induced lucid dreaming as others call it),  I tried to leave the place I was sleeping.. (at work in a computer chair) to see if my dream body leaving thing can happen. All I could do is force my eyelids open to get a peek that i was still sleeping.  I never saw my dead like dreaming self before.  Its a trip. Your brain uploads what it saw to a dream.

Definitely recommend chair sleeping.

Edited by brian100
add more

On 11/23/2011 at 2:50 AM, Ady said:

(we only use 2% of our brain capacity, or merely 10%),

just to clear that statement up a little, we acutally use the majority of our brain while awake, it slows down while we sleep but never goes to about 10% or even close to it :)