Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pascagoula case

quillius

All this talk of egg shaped craft brings to mind ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd5UT_lmzIY

Surely that's the obvious answer.

All this talk of egg shaped craft brings to mind ...

Surely that's the obvious answer.

talking of egg shaped: Charlie described it as 'not round but oval shaped'.....during interogation.

We know that this means it will have varying length v height v width (central circumference)....all in all we know that from the description there is no mathematical calcualtion to establish other dimensions if we are to work of just 8ft high. We also know that the craft cannot have been 8x8x8 due to the fact he stressed it wasnt round so cannot have equal measurements.

The description of 'seemed oval' also fits with the picture below drawn by Calvin Parker during the interiogation...how would you describe this shape?

Pascagoula-Pic-3.jpg

A little like a Turtle, perhaps.

they didnt have turtles in them days

No I haven’t, although if you find it, it would not surprise me to find him trying to charge you for any info..if his escapades in regards to this case are anything to go by. The camera situation is quite interesting and some good info is examined in the French article by Miguel. The only admissible evidence would be some footage which doesn’t exist.....so all we are left with is 3rd-4th hand information about operators that may or may not have seen something....let alone if anyone asked......and of course if the cameras were not recording then it kind of all falls apart anyway doesn’t it?

I was more hoping to get the names of the toll booth operators, who knows I might get lucky and find them on facebook or something. I would be surprised of the footage still existed, the cameras are not even made any more, however, there is no reason at to think they were turned off. That would contravene any military contract in place. I do not think it would any harder than getting the Klass evaluation online, mercy did I look, and came to the conclusion I was going to have to track a hardcover down.

Also, it seems it was smack bang right between two main traffic thoroughfares that do not seem to have produced any supporting evidence in the way of testimony.

Mapa-Garitas-2.jpg

In this aerial image you can see the location of the checkpoints of the Pascagoula River bridges.Top, identified as B, is the control booth railway bridge. Below, identified as A, is the gatehouse of ninety highway bridge. On the left, labeled C, is the place where the abduction took place.

And as we can see, the gatehouse was most certainly in full view of the alleged scene.

so why go and announce a UFO rather than creep back home sheepishly.....it really doesn’t add up at all for me.

I woud surmise perhaps one of two reasons.

1 - They thought they had been seen.

2 - Personal guilt, could not live with the thought of invoking God's wrath, and had a personal struggle of conscience, which Calvin seems to have lost.

Calvin paints this picture stronger than Charlie does, as an example from the Spanish website:

"Raped. I have been violated. I have been raped by creatures from another planet. "

Start the video claiming to have been violated is, somehow, trying to break free of guilt about what happened in 1973. But freedom from guilt to whom? reviewing, in detail, your new account you can conclude that Parker sought to redeem himself in his faith: Christianity.

In the original story of the 1973 abduction, Parker said she collapsed when one of the beings robots seemed touched his arm. In this testimony, 1993, Parker explains that these robots injected with a substance in the arm to paralyze: "And when they came (the people who seemed robots), one of them shot me in my arm and my body was completely paralyzed, I could not feel anything, I could not move anything, my muscles were paralyzed. "

Hmm I don’t see Charlie complaining about it? I saw a comment he made during the harder interview about having ‘something like’ welders flash for a few days. And who is to say they didn’t check? I haven’t seen any examination results yet......

You have the paperwork, I look forward to seeing it.

Charlie has maintained a length of 30ft...I haven’t heard him say any other size yet?? As for the source that says Charlie said 10 ft, best ignored and best we stick to what we know he said......

You have on the 12th, but cunningly you are not accepting it as the description is not a definite length, but "a little over 8 feet" and that would make an oval. His dimensions draw a cigar. I can do some sketches if you like to illustrate the point, but those dimensions seem arguable as an oval. 10 feet would be a nice oval.

The spanish article also links to this Spanish article:

LINK

The average ship about three to four meters wide, three meters high and ten feet long. Emitting a blue light and did not produce intermittent sounds similar to those of an engine. Charlie said he had seen something like a window on top of the object.

a statement from those two would be a start....I may have something by the end of the week as I have some more good info to hand to sort through....I even have the 19 pages Klass wrote on the case.... :)

And you are asking me what is in his report! Cheeky pom you! :D

I look forward to this as well, I am interested to see how the description given so far can be morphed into the sighting in question. The discrepancies so far are somewhat glaring.

ok great, do you have the full article by Randle? If so can you post it please mate so I can go to work on it J

LINK

you are correct it seems I have taken the term ‘on the river’ as literal, and have been swayed by sources who say the beings hovered over the water to the boat.

Good news is that my catfish are no longer a problem as there was no boat so they could just pick up the equipment and fish straight after the event.....

Not surprising as many sources do indeed state the beings hovered on/over the water. What I have not been able to determine is if this is a genuine misprint, or another version Charlie let out at some stage.

But as far as Charlie's tale goes, it was on dry land.

Pascagoula-Pic-2.jpg

In the picture we can see the place where the abduction took place Pascagoula. The red circle marks the spot where you were fishing Calvin and Charlie. The black circle marks the spot where the ship landed and the blue circle where the vehicle was parked in Charlie.

And there is the highway in the background where we find the gatehouse.

No this is just third hand interpretation....i.e. he told captain Ryder......if you look at the base interrogation they also say it was the same shape and same description and everything according to Huntley....at least this is second hand info which trumps the third J

They say? They seems to be rather confused don't they?

Attorney Colingo: I can say this. Not this particular story, but at the same time, this object was sighted by others who are as critical or — well by officers.

One man was Broadus. He related the story again this morning at the police station where they were going down the highway and passed the vicinity where they were. You can see it from the,1 highway there just across the bridge. They saw the object for three minutes. And the times correspond. . . ;

Huntley: And their description and everything. They even described the blue lights and everything.

Hanson: Was it a dark blue light or a light blue light?

Hickson: It was just a glowing...! don't know.

Collingo is trying to validate the story, and rather desperately I might add. Hickson seems rather neutral here. I do not accept this a corroboration.

Colingo: Did Broadus come and report this sighting and then these men?

Huntley: 1 don't remember now. I would have to check with the chief on that. But I do know that they heard the tape that we took last night — or they took last night.

Rudolph: This was after they had been in to tell their story?

Huntley: Right. Then that is when they said, "Well, you know that is funny because we saw the same thing. We saw a blue light." In fact Mr. Broadus is a Christian man and he said he'd been over to Gautier somewhere to church.

Colingo: If Mr. Broadus says he saw it — he saw it. I mean, he is that type of fellow. Now this other fellow — I don't know who you are talking about...

But the Broadus description is:

"Puddin' Broadus, a Pascagoula detective back then, told me he saw something streak through the air," says Glenn Ryder, a former captain with the Jackson County Sheriff's department who was the first to interrogate Hickson and Parker. "Puddin's dead now, but he was a fine man. He wouldn't make up something like that.

This I do not accept as corroboration.

Huntley: Kimisky.

Colingo: What did he do? Call in to the police station last night or something? , Or report seeing some object? Or what?

Huntley: No, you are talking about Larry. He owns a Standard station. Evidently — the chief passed this on to me this morning — that Larry saw the same thing. Said he walked out on his porch and he looked up at the sky and...

Colingo: And that was unrelated to this? He just apparently reported it also to the Sheriff?

Huntley: Right.

Nor this, considering that Larry saw:

The object appeared to be suspended in the air and had red lights moving in the direction of clockwise. Larry Booth heard no noise and watched him above the treetops.

Rudolph: That was what I was asking. Did these people report the incident —

Huntley: Right. They were unrelated as far as I know.

And this speaks for itself, the police too consider them unrelated.

HE noticed....He thought...hmmm lets find out what Larry really said he saw and what he really thought rather than someone guessing

If you find the above description to be erroneous, I would be interested to see your sources.

yes you are correct, this solves my biggest problem J

Except that half the time the craft seems to be over the water, and galf the time over land. I wish to find out of this is Charlie's doing, or confusing with e description whereby the creatures "floated". I can accept that perhaps the on air part in that description was omitted.

No they are witness to a UFO not to bible bashing aliens

That does not seem to be the description the men are giving.

A door opened and Parker entered the ship. Inside the ship, Parker recognized the same woman who had examined extraterrestrial in 1973. According to Parker, this time, she spoke English verbally using his mouth: "I can prove that nineteen years ago when we brought you the first time, you said you had a mission in this world and I told you what was that mission ... I told we could conquer this planet without even firing a shot ... it's against our religion, kill someone goes against our ancestors but we can do and let you kill each other. Look at AIDS. We have brought the AIDS virus to humans. We need help. We have destroyed our planet, and there are only a few of us and we need a place to go, we want to live together with you on this planet but there is no way we can live together because you are destroying the planet. " Then you alien women confessed that his race had built the pyramids , that his race had taught humans how to build different things and who were also those who had taught humans to count time. The alien continued his message: "All of you will have to put its moral level in order ... If they do, this world will not last long. We share the same God. We have the same God, but we have destroyed our world and God left us destroy our world, and now you are destroying our (new) world because you do not know how to live, do not know what to do. All the answers are in the book and this book is the Bible . "

The woman promised Parker transcripts would give some aliens , supposedly from the Bible , that he used them as evidence. Meanwhile, Parker also made ​​a promise: "I gave my word that I would spread this story, which is the count for people and would try to stop the killing, murder, disease and pollution." Then Parker asked about the creatures that had assets in 1973 and she replied that they were robots. Parker noted that these "robots" were off the ship picking up some bricks and sugar cane a nearby field. Parker says that this divine mission was what prompted him to reveal his truth: "This is why I have taken a step front after nineteen, no other reason, I'm on a mission from God to tell people about it and it's what I do. " post-abduction contact ended when Parker's friend, who was looking for the woods, arrived at the place where the ship was and threatened to robots with a wrench. Parker shouted to his friend to calm down and left as if nothing had happened: "And we turned and walked toward the truck, climbed in the truck and that night we got to the motel room. In the motel room, standing, tears began to fall from my eyes as our world had been destroyed. I know she will come back to see me. I know she will bring those transcripts and I'm sure are the same as our Bible . I know we have the same God and that we are destroying our world. I know that these creatures have brought the AIDS virus and they have a cure for this. " Everything indicates that the alien woman never returned with the promised biblical transcripts aliens .

On Mother's Day, May 1974, Hickson was riding back from a family get-together in Jones County with his wife, their youngest son (Curtis), their daughter (Sheila) and the man she was married to at the time.

"It was almost midnight," Hickson says, "and I kept noticing a light back behind us. I nudged Sheila, who was sitting on the front seat beside me, and said, 'Look out that window and see if that light ain't following us.'

"She looked out the window and just froze. Blanche saw it and started screaming."

Seconds later, a saucer-shaped craft was hovering 150 feet above, and to the right, of their car.

"I saw it with my own eyes," says Sheila Hynum of Vicksburg, who was 18 at the time. "Mama was so scared, she was screaming."

"It was a terrifying thing to see," Blanche Hickson says. "It affected me bad. Tore me up. We stopped the car and Charles wanted to get out, but I wouldn't let him. We were all grabbing him and holding him.

"It hovered there a while, then just disappeared."

Charles Hickson, whose 1983 book UFO: Contact at Pascagoula will be re-issued in November, says that wasn't the first sighting he'd had since the initial encounter.

While squirrel hunting in February 1974, he knelt down beside a tree to eat a sandwich. Through the brush, he says, part of a craft was visible. Suddenly, he heard a voice.

"It was like a radio signal or something inside my head," he says. "They said, 'Tell people we mean you no harm. You have endured. You have been chosen. There is no need for fear. Your world needs help. We will help before it is too late. You are not prepared to understand. We will return again soon.'

"I picked up my gun and came straight home."

The same voice, with the same message, came to him again a month later in his back yard. Since then, he says, all the fear has left him.

"I want to go to that world - wherever it is they came from," he says. "I don't think they'd carry me if they couldn't bring me back. And if they ever decide to destroy this world, they might save a few of the people. I'd like to think I'd be one of those."

It is a story we have heard many time, we need saving from ourselves, but the bits about the Bible are just too out there for me. Yes, bible bashing aliens.

As you know, I do not believe they are witnesses to a UFO.

Yes but either way there is proof for none of it, hence I do not want to get into the ‘why’ or ‘how’ but want to establish the ‘what’ first.

There is as much proof of the ETH as there is the IDH. None. I do not feel a claim makes that situation any different? However, it's not a biggie for me as I do not feel either are explanations but it would have theoretically explained the size of the craft, and as you can see, others have wanted to walk this path, but more than happy to drop it if you like. There is plenty of information to wander.

indeed you are...I guess this is due to teh fact that there is not an ounce of evidence suggesting this line of thought......and personally I do not see the logical path but I am sure we can discuss at some point.

In time. It will take some piecing together.

yes but not from the abductees, but from the officers involved.......as shown byu their actions that evening and the indiscretion shown about the tape recording.

Charlie went to the press first. No wonder how it got out after that.

Well, Mr. Fred, when I got out of there, I knowed nobody wouldn't believe me. I went by the Mississippi Press, beat on the door. This colored guy was sittin' at the desk. I said I wanted to see a reporter. He said there won't be no reporter till morning. I thought about it again. If I call the sheriff's department they won't believe me. If I call the police department they won't believe me-

He went to the press, but asked the Sheriff to keep quiet?

Calvin had been admitted to Lousiville hospital by then I believe...... and why would you not insisted on a test to further try and help you explain the unexplainable you have juts experienced.

:tu:

They had more opportunities as well, but declined on the basis of unfair advantage on a home ground. Seems to be quite a few "valid" excuses.

with what kind of angle i.e. if an egg is stood up, lying on its side etc..........and are you seeing it head on or from the side? now width can take on two different measurements right? depending on angle ?

Hickson does go into this detail in harder interview....and I believe thsi is the real source of any 'difference' in height/width/length etc

--although do note that the 'difference' has not yet been proven....all i have heard Hickson say is 30ft :)

Egg Geometry Calculation Using the Measurements of Length and Breadth LINK

I reckon it is a cigar.

"A little over 8 foot" is hard to reconcile as 30 feet. Until the next day when the figure is firmed up, but then contradicts the drawing and description.

talking of egg shaped: Charlie described it as 'not round but oval shaped'.....during interogation.

We know that this means it will have varying length v height v width (central circumference)....all in all we know that from the description there is no mathematical calcualtion to establish other dimensions if we are to work of just 8ft high. We also know that the craft cannot have been 8x8x8 due to the fact he stressed it wasnt round so cannot have equal measurements.

The description of 'seemed oval' also fits with the picture below drawn by Calvin Parker during the interiogation...how would you describe this shape?

Pascagoula-Pic-3.jpg

The man holding the official representation himself. As such, it seems he has no objections to this depiction. I think some of the given dimensions just do not result in this shape. Not once they stretch out to 30 feet.

Hickson-and-painting.jpg

And we all know Charlie is damn good with numbers

Charlie-Hickson-with-book.jpg

Available from

these sellers.

2 new from $433.16

9 used from $126.00

Edited by psyche101

Egg Geometry Calculation Using the Measurements of Length and Breadth LINK

I reckon it is a cigar.

"A little over 8 foot" is hard to reconcile as 30 feet. Until the next day when the figure is firmed up, but then contradicts the drawing and description.

the calculations are for an Egg and therefore it cannot have the scope of variance that an 'oval' shape would have.

Charlie also describes it as oblong to be fair on the first interview.

and no he says a 'little longer than that'....the transcript can easily have that first figure of 8ft typed incorrectly, especially when they quote a witness without knowing the surname, yet the rest of the world knows it.

I will post you some audio clips that you will find interesting....

juts to confirm to date we have only ever heard Charlie say 30ft :yes:

• Like 1

download this Zip file from this site..

http://archive.org/details/PascagoulaAbductionAudioFiles

39: Pascagoula, MS Sheriff Department interview of Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker on

10.11.1973. 38:30

40: Charles Hickson is interviewed by Dr. James Harder. 16:45

41: Chuck Burgess, Pascagoula, MS newspaper reporter is interviewed by Kevin Doyle on radio,

10.12.1973, regarding Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker. 11:00

42: Pascagoula, MS Sheriff, Fred Diamond comments on the Hickson / Parker abduction investigation

12.12.1973. 00:45

43: Fred Diamond, Sheriff of Pascagoula, MS, is interviewed on the radio, 12.12.1973. 07:45

44: Pascagoula, MS radio news report of 10.16.1973. 01:30

45: Charles Hickson interviewed and comments by Dr. J. Allen Hynek in October, 1974. 19:30

46: Calvin Parker hypnosis audio clip from 1974. 11:15

47: Charles Hickson statement on UFOs, Extraterrestrials and his abduction in 1974. 11:30

48: Charles Hickson interviewed in Jackson, MS in 1999. 30:00

• Like 1

I was more hoping to get the names of the toll booth operators, who knows I might get lucky and find them on facebook or something. I would be surprised of the footage still existed, the cameras are not even made any more, however, there is no reason at to think they were turned off. That would contravene any military contract in place. I do not think it would any harder than getting the Klass evaluation online, mercy did I look, and came to the conclusion I was going to have to track a hardcover down.

Also, it seems it was smack bang right between two main traffic thoroughfares that do not seem to have produced any supporting evidence in the way of testimony.

Mapa-Garitas-2.jpg

In this aerial image you can see the location of the checkpoints of the Pascagoula River bridges.Top, identified as B, is the control booth railway bridge. Below, identified as A, is the gatehouse of ninety highway bridge. On the left, labeled C, is the place where the abduction took place.

And as we can see, the gatehouse was most certainly in full view of the alleged scene.

Pascagoula-Pic-2.jpg

In the picture we can see the place where the abduction took place Pascagoula. The red circle marks the spot where you were fishing Calvin and Charlie. The black circle marks the spot where the ship landed and the blue circle where the vehicle was parked in Charlie.

The operator distracted

The case of the checkpoints is not conclusive. As we can see in the picture below, the two booths, identified by the letters A and B, have direct vision range instead of abduction circled. In the image below, the place of abduction is identified with the letter C.

Let's review the details of the checkpoint identified with the letter A. This checkpoint is controlled by the drawbridge to allow the passage of ships through the Pascagoula River, crossing the path of the road number ninety. The operator of this checkpoint told Murphy Givens had not seen anything unusual the night of the abduction.

Organization International UFO Registry (International Register of UFOs) conducted in the weeks following the abduction, an interesting experiment. One person was located, at night, in the place where the abduction took place and lit a reflector, for several minutes, pointing to the bridge control booth. At the end of the experiment, the operator was questioned and stated he did not see any light.

Mapa-Garitas-2.jpg

In this aerial image can appreciate the location of the checkpoints of the Pascagoula River bridges. Above, identified as B, is the control booth railway bridge. Below, identified as A, is the gatehouse of the highway bridge nineties. On the left, labeled C, is the place where the abduction occurred.

In 1975, an accident occurred that provides interesting details about the alert level of the night operators control booth highway bridge nineties. One night in September 1975, a truck crashed into the side of the bridge a little less than a hundred meters from the bridge checkpoint. The operator did not see anything. His neglect was so great, that the accident was discovered the next morning thanks to the hole in the truck made ​​of concrete bridge barrier. The truck driver and the body were found floating in the river and the bridge operator and had learned.

Clearly operators nocturnal highway bridge nineties did not spend the night, precisely, scanning the sky for lights and UFOs ...

The checkpoint identified as B in the above image controls a railroad bridge that rotates on itself to allow the passage of vessels through the route of the railway.

Organization International UFO Registry (International Register of UFOs ) performed the same experiment with the gatehouse reflector railway bridge and got the same results: the operator saw nothing.

Subsequently, the investigator William Mendez visited the booth of the railway bridge and watched the TV operator's booth was located in a position that completely blocked the view of the place of abduction.

debunkers Some argue that the road has a level number ninety regular traffic during the night and that some of the drivers should have reported anything unusual the night of the abduction. This argument is convincing, on the surface, but when you analyze the details loses strength. Moreover, as discussed below, there were at least three people who saw a UFO that night from the road nineties.

edit to add link: http://cosasluismi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/la-insolita-abduccion-de-pascagoula-iv.html

Edited by quillius
  • Like 1

the calculations are for an Egg and therefore it cannot have the scope of variance that an 'oval' shape would have.

Although he states Egg, I can work with oval, his calcs are out there too. Main thing is we have a drawing, and it does not fit into the dimensions given.

Charlie also describes it as oblong to be fair on the first interview.

Charlie seems to have enough "anomalies" and "corrections" out there to cover just about any situation. It's a cigar according to this dimensions.

and no he says a 'little longer than that'....the transcript can easily have that first figure of 8ft typed incorrectly, especially when they quote a witness without knowing the surname, yet the rest of the world knows it.

Or, it could be correct. Al little longer than what? The only dimension he gives is 8 feet?

and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high

No way are you squeezing 30 foot into that statement.

I will post you some audio clips that you will find interesting....

I see you have, thank you, I will put them on my hone so I can get through them when driving.

juts to confirm to date we have only ever heard Charlie say 30ft :yes:

We will see about that. I have a feeling there is something out there with ten foot on it, and by gum I am going to do my damnedest to track it down. ;)

Although he states Egg, I can work with oval, his calcs are out there too. Main thing is we have a drawing, and it does not fit into the dimensions given.

egg? never seen that either to be fair....I have seen him say on the two interviews:

'its not round it seemed more of an oblong shape'

and

''it wasnt round it seemed more oval in shape''

Charlie seems to have enough "anomalies" and "corrections" out there to cover just about any situation. It's a cigar according to this dimensions.

hmmm I havent seen any......only his two shapes oval versus oblong...but hey on the back of that experience and the hounding that followed I think one would make a few slip ups.....

Or, it could be correct. Al little longer than what? The only dimension he gives is 8 feet?

and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high

No way are you squeezing 30 foot into that statement.

at the same time you cannot say 30ft isnt longer than 8ft :) in addition I still fall back on his words that we can all hear'' 30ft''......Klass did tackle this part and I will break it down for you with his take on things.

I see you have, thank you, I will put them on my hone so I can get through them when driving.

We will see about that. I have a feeling there is something out there with ten foot on it, and by gum I am going to do my damnedest to track it down. ;)

No worries have some more diamonds for you but dont want to flood the thread until we go over the relevant bits....maybe one of the audios wil help you hang me on the 10ft part :)

• Like 1

The operator distracted

The case of the checkpoints is not conclusive. As we can see in the picture below, the two booths, identified by the letters A and B, have direct vision range instead of abduction circled. In the image below, the place of abduction is identified with the letter C.

Let's review the details of the checkpoint identified with the letter A. This checkpoint is controlled by the drawbridge to allow the passage of ships through the Pascagoula River, crossing the path of the road number ninety. The operator of this checkpoint told Murphy Givens had not seen anything unusual the night of the abduction.

Organization International UFO Registry (International Register of UFOs) conducted in the weeks following the abduction, an interesting experiment. One person was located, at night, in the place where the abduction took place and lit a reflector, for several minutes, pointing to the bridge control booth. At the end of the experiment, the operator was questioned and stated he did not see any light.

Mapa-Garitas-2.jpg

In this aerial image can appreciate the location of the checkpoints of the Pascagoula River bridges. Above, identified as B, is the control booth railway bridge. Below, identified as A, is the gatehouse of the highway bridge nineties. On the left, labeled C, is the place where the abduction occurred.

In 1975, an accident occurred that provides interesting details about the alert level of the night operators control booth highway bridge nineties. One night in September 1975, a truck crashed into the side of the bridge a little less than a hundred meters from the bridge checkpoint. The operator did not see anything. His neglect was so great, that the accident was discovered the next morning thanks to the hole in the truck made ​​of concrete bridge barrier. The truck driver and the body were found floating in the river and the bridge operator and had learned.

Clearly operators nocturnal highway bridge nineties did not spend the night, precisely, scanning the sky for lights and UFOs ...

The checkpoint identified as B in the above image controls a railroad bridge that rotates on itself to allow the passage of vessels through the route of the railway.

Organization International UFO Registry (International Register of UFOs ) performed the same experiment with the gatehouse reflector railway bridge and got the same results: the operator saw nothing.

Subsequently, the investigator William Mendez visited the booth of the railway bridge and watched the TV operator's booth was located in a position that completely blocked the view of the place of abduction.

debunkers Some argue that the road has a level number ninety regular traffic during the night and that some of the drivers should have reported anything unusual the night of the abduction. This argument is convincing, on the surface, but when you analyze the details loses strength. Moreover, as discussed below, there were at least three people who saw a UFO that night from the road nineties.

edit to add link: http://cosasluismi.b...cagoula-iv.html

Of course they did not see the truck. No blue light on it.

That is as bad as saying they Toll Booth operators were never there! Weer the saw people on duty when the truck crashed? And what is the obstacle in the line of sight? It is not apparent? Looks like a clear view? And you can see that highway from the photo at the site which seems to contradict an obscured view. It took of upward did it not? It even did some circles, how is that entire area, including the sky obscured from view?

• Like 1

egg? never seen that either to be fair....I have seen him say on the two interviews:

'its not round it seemed more of an oblong shape'

and

''it wasnt round it seemed more oval in shape''

!!

Read the post again.

Hint: - Although he states Egg, I can work with oval,

hmmm I havent seen any......only his two shapes oval versus oblong...but hey on the back of that experience and the hounding that followed I think one would make a few slip ups.....

It's a cigar, and does not fit this:

hicksond.jpg

at the same time you cannot say 30ft isnt longer than 8ft :) in addition I still fall back on his words that we can all hear'' 30ft''......Klass did tackle this part and I will break it down for you with his take on things.

Whilst thirty foot is indeed longer than 8 feet, I think calling 30 foot "a little longer" is rather a stretch.

No worries have some more diamonds for you but dont want to flood the thread until we go over the relevant bits....maybe one of the audios wil help you hang me on the 10ft part :)

They will be awesome, thanks again. I doubt the kids will like this as opposed to the AC DC I usually blare out of my car but they can put up with it for a bit.....

• Like 1

!!

Read the post again.

Hint: - Although he states Egg, I can work with oval,

It's a cigar, and does not fit this:

hicksond.jpg

hmm???? The Ryder and Diamond interview (couple of hours after the event, reads as below)

Can you describe the vehicle?

Yes, I can. It was about eight feet tall. It wasn't round. It was oblong, sort of oblong, and the opening it had was at one end of it. The only lights I seen on the outside was that blue light.

then the interogation by the base he says

'it wasnt round but seemed more oval shaped'

still cant find an egg reference by Charlie???? (even though egg versus oval is quite fussy considering one would describe the shape of an egg as oval LOL)

Whilst thirty foot is indeed longer than 8 feet, I think calling 30 foot "a little longer" is rather a stretch.

maybe, who knows what he meant....I guess I can only go by what he has actually said with definitive size..that being 30ft...so maybe you or I would not describe it as a little longer....but Charlie seems to have)

They will be awesome, thanks again. I doubt the kids will like this as opposed to the AC DC I usually blare out of my car but they can put up with it for a bit.....

lol no worries mate, like I said have more gems for you

In time. It will take some piecing together.

no probs

Charlie went to the press first. No wonder how it got out after that.

Well, Mr. Fred, when I got out of there, I knowed nobody wouldn't believe me. I went by the Mississippi Press, beat on the door. This colored guy was sittin' at the desk. I said I wanted to see a reporter. He said there won't be no reporter till morning. I thought about it again. If I call the sheriff's department they won't believe me. If I call the police department they won't believe me-

Yes he did indeed go there first. However, I have since found out that the first UPI to go out to the nation the next morning was quoting the words of Diamond who stated he believed the men........So it would seem to confirm that Diamond let the cat out of the bag to the press hence the early morning wire quoting him....

plus he said the world had a right to know :yes: oh and he showed Broadus and others the recording.......so I would currently make him the odds on favourite

He went to the press, but asked the Sheriff to keep quiet?

yes, thought processes can indeed change over a few hours...maybe the severe interogation from the sheriff suddenly made Charlie realise that the witch hunt would develop if the public knew...plus he could see Calvin going from bad to worse because of the experience.....maybe what seemed a good idea at the idea ''let the world know'' seemed not so smart a few hours later

They had more opportunities as well, but declined on the basis of unfair advantage on a home ground. Seems to be quite a few "valid" excuses.

ok the Polygraph is interesting...out of 19 pages (of Klass debunk) a majority is focused on the test itself. I still think this paints Collingo in a shady light whilst doing nothing to dent the credibility of the two men. I think this is somehting we should tackle at a later date also as its quite a big subject (according to Klass at least)

bottom line is though that Calvin was in hospital whilst the test was done!

Edited by quillius

I woud surmise perhaps one of two reasons.

1 - They thought they had been seen.

2 - Personal guilt, could not live with the thought of invoking God's wrath, and had a personal struggle of conscience, which Calvin seems to have lost.

If they thought they had been seen then surely they would have been exposed so where does the logic appear? They would not have made a UFO story up to bring attention to themselves to allow the person that saw them a chance to come forward and say what really happened....they would have kept quiet in the hope they are not pointed out

Personal guilt? How is this reconciled with the act itself...i.e. how does a further lie stop the wrath of God when he will know the truth?

Just doesn’t add up at all im afraid...coupled with no evidence to suggest anything like that, makes it an impossible sell (at this stage)

Calvin paints this picture stronger than Charlie does, as an example from the Spanish website:

"Raped. I have been violated. I have been raped by creatures from another planet. "

Start the video claiming to have been violated is, somehow, trying to break free of guilt about what happened in 1973. But freedom from guilt to whom? reviewing, in detail, your new account you can conclude that Parker sought to redeem himself in his faith: Christianity.

In the original story of the 1973 abduction, Parker said she collapsed when one of the beings robots seemed touched his arm. In this testimony, 1993, Parker explains that these robots injected with a substance in the arm to paralyze: "And when they came (the people who seemed robots), one of them shot me in my arm and my body was completely paralyzed, I could not feel anything, I could not move anything, my muscles were paralyzed. "

Charlie saw him go limp when the creatures grabbed him, whether or not he came round whilst in the craft is a guess. We do have Calvin on record saying he remembers a bright light from inside the craft as he was being taken back out.

The rest of the above you quoted is once he has lost his mind and its many years after. Not worth the paper it is written on, otherwise Mike Cataldo comes heavily into play....

You have the paperwork, I look forward to seeing it.

Huh? No I don’t have the medical report hence why I say we cant know what they did or didn’t check for let alone find. I do have something interesting for you though...Klass makes a point (using an asterix) to highlight that Charlie didn’t mention his eyes at the medical examination and that they were not checked...also that they only checked for radiation......although granted you may have the rebuttal suggesting Klass could not have known this or at worst should prove it...but I would hate for you and him to be at opposite ends J

You have on the 12th, but cunningly you are not accepting it as the description is not a definite length, but "a little over 8 feet" and that would make an oval. His dimensions draw a cigar. I can do some sketches if you like to illustrate the point, but those dimensions seem arguable as an oval. 10 feet would be a nice oval.

The spanish article also links to this Spanish article:

LINK

The average ship about three to four meters wide, three meters high and ten feet long. Emitting a blue light and did not produce intermittent sounds similar to those of an engine. Charlie said he had seen something like a window on top of the object.

His approximate dimensions...remember he was under stress during the event plus from all the interviews that followed....I do like the fact he holds the picture (which matched Calvins) you posted which confirms he endorses the picture as what he witnessed..and to me that picture matches all known descriptions that I have heard Charlie give

And you are asking me what is in his report! Cheeky pom you!

I look forward to this as well, I am interested to see how the description given so far can be morphed into the sighting in question. The discrepancies so far are somewhat glaring.

Yet I don’t see any discrepancies but further corroboration in both pictures and descriptions

as for the Spanish article......Do I really need to try and attack a third hand interpretation followed by translation? Surely lets stick with what Charlie says

Not surprising as many sources do indeed state the beings hovered on/over the water. What I have not been able to determine is if this is a genuine misprint, or another version Charlie let out at some stage.

They say? They seems to be rather confused don't they?

No you are correct that the confusion is mine and not Charlie’s, he even states they sat on the river bank in his interrogation, I failed to spot that part so all we have for sure is Charlie saying they were on the bank and they used no boat....catfish and equipment problem solved....lovely J

Attorney Colingo: I can say this. Not this particular story, but at the same time, this object was sighted by others who are as critical or — well by officers.

One man was Broadus. He related the story again this morning at the police station where they were going down the highway and passed the vicinity where they were. You can see it from the,1 highway there just across the bridge. They saw the object for three minutes. And the times correspond. . . ;

Huntley: And their description and everything. They even described the blue lights and everything.

Hanson: Was it a dark blue light or a light blue light?

Hickson: It was just a glowing...! don't know.

Collingo is trying to validate the story, and rather desperately I might add. Hickson seems rather neutral here. I do not accept this a corroboration.

Colingo: Did Broadus come and report this sighting and then these men?

Huntley: 1 don't remember now. I would have to check with the chief on that. But I do know that they heard the tape that we took last night — or they took last night.

Rudolph: This was after they had been in to tell their story?

Huntley: Right. Then that is when they said, "Well, you know that is funny because we saw the same thing. We saw a blue light." In fact Mr. Broadus is a Christian man and he said he'd been over to Gautier somewhere to church.

Colingo: If Mr. Broadus says he saw it — he saw it. I mean, he is that type of fellow. Now this other fellow — I don't know who you are talking about...

But the Broadus description is:

"Puddin' Broadus, a Pascagoula detective back then, told me he saw something streak through the air," says Glenn Ryder, a former captain with the Jackson County Sheriff's department who was the first to interrogate Hickson and Parker. "Puddin's dead now, but he was a fine man. He wouldn't make up something like that.

This I do not accept as corroboration.

Huntley: Kimisky.

Colingo: What did he do? Call in to the police station last night or something? , Or report seeing some object? Or what?

Huntley: No, you are talking about Larry. He owns a Standard station. Evidently — the chief passed this on to me this morning — that Larry saw the same thing. Said he walked out on his porch and he looked up at the sky and...

Colingo: And that was unrelated to this? He just apparently reported it also to the Sheriff?

Huntley: Right.

Nor this, considering that Larry saw:

The object appeared to be suspended in the air and had red lights moving in the direction of clockwise. Larry Booth heard no noise and watched him above the treetops.

Rudolph: That was what I was asking. Did these people report the incident —

Huntley: Right. They were unrelated as far as I know.

And this speaks for itself, the police too consider them unrelated.

the mistakes in that conversation are incredible, you have Collingo blinkered by dollar signs, Huntley who also sees some financial possibilities from all this with uncertainty in what they are saying...which one is unrelated? Who is Kimisky?

Also if you notice the bolded ‘they even noticed the blue lights and everything’

Hmm hardly unrelated ‘the blue lights’ and ‘everything’ plus how does this equate to only seeing a streak in the sky?

If you find the above description to be erroneous, I would be interested to see your sources.

What is the source of the comment? Its again second hand interpretation by a journalist, the text reads ‘He thought, He saw’ let’s hear what the horse had to say

Except that half the time the craft seems to be over the water, and galf the time over land. I wish to find out of this is Charlie's doing, or confusing with e description whereby the creatures "floated". I can accept that perhaps the on air part in that description was omitted.

as I said its Journalists fault (even I fell for it), we have no question here that Charlie states clearly ‘no boat ‘ and that they sat on the river bank...

That does not seem to be the description the men are giving.

It is a story we have heard many time, we need saving from ourselves, but the bits about the Bible are just too out there for me. Yes, bible bashing aliens.

As you know, I do not believe they are witnesses to a UFO.

I snipped the above FYI. We are not talking about the descriptions the men gave...we were talking about the rest of the family and at no point to I see them talking about bible bashing aliens...just a UFO...

There is as much proof of the ETH as there is the IDH. None. I do not feel a claim makes that situation any different? However, it's not a biggie for me as I do not feel either are explanations but it would have theoretically explained the size of the craft, and as you can see, others have wanted to walk this path, but more than happy to drop it if you like. There is plenty of information to wander.

Exactly, hence why speculation as to the size of craft and how it travelled through space is irrelevant IMO.....(although it was 30ft hehe)

The man holding the official representation himself. As such, it seems he has no objections to this depiction. I think some of the given dimensions just do not result in this shape. Not once they stretch out to 30 feet.

Hickson-and-painting.jpg

I dont know, I think that drawing has the following:

matches Calvins drawing, the shape is hard to describe (unless your 747), the colour is blue, it appears to have the two port holes, the had to be over 8ft height is ok and could easily be 10ft, the length (or width from our angle of view

;) ) could easily be 25-30ft, hovering about 2-3 ft off the ground.....all adds up nicely.

And we all know Charlie is damn good with numbers

Charlie-Hickson-with-book.jpg

Available from

these sellers.

2 new from $433.16

9 used from $126.00

hmm I wonder if the retail price of $0.99 I have seen is correct...it would seem so with the 1970's timeframe in mind. Shame Charlie didnt see any of these inflated trading prices during his time...would have been nice if he had made some money from this seeing as he had to endure what he has for years.

Please dont get me wrong here as I dont wish to detract from the OP's original post and I am not suggesting there is no evidence to support abductions, but I find it rather strange that this whole 'adbuction' thing seems to be an American phenonemon. Does anybody have any statistics as to how many adbuctions there are worldwide and not just in the USA?

The whole world knows that aliens only visit USA. That is why they need so many guns to defend themselves. Did you know that 1/5 of gun violence in USA are from people shooting other people whom they believe are aliens in disguise?

The whole world knows that aliens only visit USA. That is why they need so many guns to defend themselves. Did you know that 1/5 of gun violence in USA are from people shooting other people whom they believe are aliens in disguise?

do you have a link to that stat please,.......

• Like 1

hmm???? The Ryder and Diamond interview (couple of hours after the event, reads as below)

Can you describe the vehicle?

Yes, I can. It was about eight feet tall. It wasn't round. It was oblong, sort of oblong, and the opening it had was at one end of it. The only lights I seen on the outside was that blue light.

then the interogation by the base he says

'it wasnt round but seemed more oval shaped'

still cant find an egg reference by Charlie???? (even though egg versus oval is quite fussy considering one would describe the shape of an egg as oval LOL)

This approved by Charlie picture:

hicksond.jpg

Shows dimensions of about 2.5cm x 6cm (printed as seen above that is). So we are not looking it is head on, but side on as the discrepancy is too great, scaling to Charlie's measurements of:

approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high

cannot translate 2.5 x 6 to come to these figures right? So it must be side on. Therefore we have height and length and height, height being 2.5cm in this representation, but 8 x 4 = 32 right? Approximately close? 2.5 x 4 = 10, almost double the dimension depicted in this drawing. His dimensions do not reflect his drawings at all. Yet he says this was what he saw. Not approximately close, but approximately half the length it should be.

I have not got through all the audio's yet, and I can list hundreds fo websites that make the claim allegedly from Charlie, but it matters not, as I said, I can work with oval too. That does not fit either.

When I get some time, perhaps over the weekend, I will have a crack at drawing Charlie's ship using the given dimensions and his description.

maybe, who knows what he meant....I guess I can only go by what he has actually said with definitive size..that being 30ft...so maybe you or I would not describe it as a little longer....but Charlie seems to have)

I cannot see Charlie describing a little over 8 feet as 30 foot. If that is the case, he cannot for the life of him offer any sound details to work with, and therefore his entire testimony is in doubt.

lol no worries mate, like I said have more gems for you

Still getting through Audio, quite a good find there mate :tu:

Edited by psyche101