Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeking ET Beyond the Radio Silence

Persia

Any intelligent extraterrestrial life that exists probably won't announce itself by blowing up the White House, or win over the hearts of children as a lovable alien with a glowing finger. Many scientists simply hope to find evidence of them by scanning the skies for a radio signal from a distant star's alien civilization. But such efforts may also risk overlooking clues of past alien activity right here on Earth.

http://www.astrobio.net/exclusive/4301/an-alien-code-close-to-home-seeking-et-beyond-the-radio-silence

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• booNyzarC

• ollyhw45

• Persia

• The Dreamer - Hybrid89

Quite possible. Like in Indiana Jones IV, they mean? Well... let's see how it goes. I kind of like the idea. They might even still be here. :P

in that article it says something about them looking for clues here like genetic tinkering ect. am i not right in saying there has actually never been solid solid evidence that we evolved from apes? like there is a gap or something in the evolutionary path where there is no explanation of how we became how we are today? we could be the evidence of a past alien visitation.....oooo spooky

I dont believe that we evolved from apes either,consider an alien ship passing and dropping off a few people to see how long they would survive on this hostile world,by that I mean everything here eats to survive...and we are the best predators on the planet

[...] consider an alien ship passing and dropping off a few people to see how long they would survive on this hostile world,by that I mean everything here eats to survive...and we are the best predators on the planet

Hmm... Who then dropped them on their home planet?

yeah i bet we are just some sort of experiment created by who ever was the first to become in this universal existence. If there is ever going to be an end to this universe, that means there has to be a beggining and therefor somewhere in this universe is the oldest place ever, in this universe, and i think whoever is the oldest species/race what have you, is our "seeder"

make sence? lol

older being wiser and all that

Edited by ollyhw45

Radio messaages? Just look at the overwhelming evidence found among people here on the Earth to support E.T life, ie: the ufo phenomena etc. Radio telescopes - pfft.

@ ollyhw45, oyu are absolutly right, although are genetics are extremly similar to apes, there is one slight differance. we humans have 24 chromosomes were as apes have 26. Chromosomes are liek organic data drive. the differance between us and apes is that we have 26 choromosomes of data sotred into 24 chromosomes this is the x and y chromosomes. Almost like 2 chromosomes fussed together. question is.... is how? in all of nature there is nothing similar. aswell are mitochondrial dna only dates back aprox 150/250000 years. so this evolutionary therory of darwin has a couple of missing links. such "lucy" and the other sapians erectus and so on are not are ancestors. just you somehting to think about. If in our modern day as intelligent society are capable of mutating fruits and vegetables to not have seeds and combining 2 fruits into making a compltetly different one. States basicaly that if an even more intelligent society older than ours mutated apes or monkeys. Realy makes one think. Hope my comment was helpful.

@ ollyhw45, oyu are absolutly right, although are genetics are extremly similar to apes, there is one slight differance. we humans have 24 chromosomes were as apes have 26. Chromosomes are liek organic data drive. the differance between us and apes is that we have 26 choromosomes of data sotred into 24 chromosomes this is the x and y chromosomes. Almost like 2 chromosomes fussed together. question is.... is how? in all of nature there is nothing similar. aswell are mitochondrial dna only dates back aprox 150/250000 years. so this evolutionary therory of darwin has a couple of missing links. such "lucy" and the other sapians erectus and so on are not are ancestors. just you somehting to think about. If in our modern day as intelligent society are capable of mutating fruits and vegetables to not have seeds and combining 2 fruits into making a compltetly different one. States basicaly that if an even more intelligent society older than ours mutated apes or monkeys. Realy makes one think. Hope my comment was helpful.

I'd like to introduce you to a very valuable word. The word is our. In some dialects this word may sound very similar to the word are, but it is actually a completely different word. Proper usage of this word can help to clarify when you are talking about our ancestors or our genetics.

Hope my comment was helpful.

Oh, and yes, we do appear to have a genetic similarity with the great apes. We have 46 chromosomes (two 23 chromosome pairs) and other primates have 48 chromosomes (two 24 chromosome pairs). Yes, it appears as though human chromosome 2 is a fusion of other primate chromosomes, which differentiates us as humans.

You ask the question of how, and it is a valid question; How indeed? Is not evolution an answer in itself? Or would you prefer to bring aliens into the equation as "the answer," much as our ancestors brought Zeus or Odin into the equation as "the answer" for everything previously unexplainable like snow, lightning, volcanic eruptions, and eclipses?

We can't explain it, so aliens must have done it. Does that pretty much sum up your argument?

This is typical of the propaganda of the acdaemic community. They know that the majority of the people believe in aliens such as a poll on this site which shows 65% believe they exist. But these people are tax payers and they pay their salaries so they have go keep them happy.

They tell us they are looking for evidence of aliens here on earth. But when they are shown such evidence they become vicious and they do everything in their power to discredit this evidence. If aliens were were here in our past it would explain Atlantis and other advanced civilizations. And technology would also be very advanced. When asked about how the Eyptians built the pyramids they have no shame in telling us that no advanced technology was invovled. All that was needed was a few good men, some ropes and wood to transport 1000 ton block of stone hundreds of miles.

And as for UFOs, just look at those programs on the History Channel and watch the scientists denounce the witnesses, the videos and any other evidence that they exist.

All these scientists are looking for are the people who are giving them trouble like Von Daniken so they can slander them by claiming they are all criminals and everything they write about are lies.

You see the debates on this site to see what I am talking about especially those viciously attacking Von Daniken and other writers who dare to write about the truth of our ancient history.

I'd like to introduce you to a very valuable word. The word is our. In some dialects this word may sound very similar to the word are, but it is actually a completely different word. Proper usage of this word can help to clarify when you are talking about our ancestors or our genetics.

Hope my comment was helpful.

Oh, and yes, we do appear to have a genetic similarity with the great apes. We have 46 chromosomes (two 23 chromosome pairs) and other primates have 48 chromosomes (two 24 chromosome pairs). Yes, it appears as though human chromosome 2 is a fusion of other primate chromosomes, which differentiates us as humans.

You ask the question of how, and it is a valid question; How indeed? Is not evolution an answer in itself? Or would you prefer to bring aliens into the equation as "the answer," much as our ancestors brought Zeus or Odin into the equation as "the answer" for everything previously unexplainable like snow, lightning, volcanic eruptions, and eclipses?

We can't explain it, so aliens must have done it. Does that pretty much sum up your argument?

Good one booNy ! Another our or so of this I`ll bee ready to hit the sack !