Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

72 Year Old Man Kidnapped Daughters Murderer

iamdee1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glorybebe

• iamdee1

• ~TheBigK~

• Sakari

Top Posters In This Topic

A 72 Year old man has kidnapped the person that was responsible for the rape and murder of his daughter almost 30 years ago.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/127723/hero_dad_kidnaps_daughters_rapist?utm_medium=sem2&utm_campaign=outbrain&utm_source=outbrain&utm_content=outbrain

What do you think?? Criminal or Hero??

Hero. Especially since he brought him to justice. If had been me, he would have been found strung up somewhere

Edited by glorybebe

I have to agree. I don't think he should have to stand trial. He has suffered enough because of this man.

I say let him go and give him a Good Citizens Award and a badge to help someone elses parents get justice.

I have to agree. I don't think he should have to stand trial. He has suffered enough because of this man.

I say let him go and give him a Good Citizens Award and a badge to help someone elses parents get justice.

I can't imagine the desperation of wanting to bring some justice to your child's murder. We, as a society, have got to stop looking at the criminal's rights and start looking at the rights of the everyday citizen. Why don't I have as many rights as someone who blatently disregards the law?

I know, it is ridiculous. The man that abducted me has done less than 40 years for kidnapping and the murder of a 15 year old girl and is eligible for parole in Jan. 2013 after serving only a quarter of his 155 year sentence.

Why give them that long if you don't intend to keep them? I think it is mostly just to satisfy the public.

I know, it is ridiculous. The man that abducted me has done less than 40 years for kidnapping and the murder of a 15 year old girl and is eligible for parole in Jan. 2013 after serving only a quarter of his 155 year sentence.

Why give them that long if you don't intend to keep them? I think it is mostly just to satisfy the public.

Well, I know in some places they also have a maximum sentence-which I find ridiculous. In my way of thinking...you do something against the law-especially when you cause harm to another human being, you have no rights, you conciously acted out in a way negative to society, you knew what you were doing, so you lose all human rights. They should be treated as they treat others.

Hero......

If more people had the balls to do this, crime would be very low.

( for all crimes, public justice )

This man should never spend a day in jail. Maybe we should go back to the day of the Bounty Hunter and get these criminals off the street.

Even if kidnapping is a crime, seeing as that's all he did and just brought him to the police, I'd say he's definitely a hero. He deserves a medal for not doing worse to the guy, cause I probably wouldn't have that self control.

Even if kidnapping is a crime, seeing as that's all he did and just brought him to the police, I'd say he's definitely a hero. He deserves a medal for not doing worse to the guy, cause I probably wouldn't have that self control.

:tu: I agree. I don't know how he didn't hunt this guy down to kill him.

Nor would I. The rapist would really regret his actions.