Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does anyone here do clearings regularly?

Tia

Hi,

Just wondered, I've had to do a couple in my time the last one where I'm at now so didn't have my smudge stick or bible etc. This place is so full of negative entities I'm forever having to ignore them unless they invade my bedroom which is why I did the clearing in here without my usual tools.

For the first time besides the normal signs I had black shadows pass over me as I'd be lying on the bed on the computer and they were solid enough to block the light as they passed.

So I'm just wondering for anyone that does this a fair bit have you found once you start the more the spirits are attached to you either for help to go or to just to annoy you because they know you pick up on them if they're not particularly nice?

It's not really the psychic area I want to work in so some advice would be great, thanks everyone.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tia

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• Sakari

• Beany

I don't know, I tend to think it's energy or agenda driven. So it's about detaching the energetic cords from yourself too if you suspect attachments. While smudging can def help on some levels, ie the energies you want to push out from your space, if something is directly attached to your inner/outer energy field/space, then you have to deal with that too.

If you are aware on this level then i reckon it's a given that it's something you're going to go through and reg clearings help, like doing the house work. Ways to do it? I find chakra/energy excersies the easiest/quickest way to keep things clear within you. Then you develop more flexibility for shielding. I don't know if this answers what you are wondering.

Hi,

Just wondered, I've had to do a couple in my time the last one where I'm at now so didn't have my smudge stick or bible etc. This place is so full of negative entities I'm forever having to ignore them unless they invade my bedroom which is why I did the clearing in here without my usual tools.

For the first time besides the normal signs I had black shadows pass over me as I'd be lying on the bed on the computer and they were solid enough to block the light as they passed.

So I'm just wondering for anyone that does this a fair bit have you found once you start the more the spirits are attached to you either for help to go or to just to annoy you because they know you pick up on them if they're not particularly nice?

It's not really the psychic area I want to work in so some advice would be great, thanks everyone.

Dangit Tia, I thought you meant " clearing " as in clearing brush and tree's on property......I was ready, willing, and able to help you :)

Carry on, have a great night :)

Thanks Sakari, the yard cold do with some clearing lol.

Anvil, what I find hard is that I can fully bring the white light into me within 2 minutes so if I try to then meditate with my eyes shut by five the room is spinning and I'm dizzy so I haven't been able to do like a aura cleansing think it's called I haven't done one in years I'm just starting to very slowly get back in via the basics.

I just don't want to find myself a clearer as I'm concerned I might meet something stronger then I can handle. The room here's been good since I cleared it but I do mine by calling on Jehovah and other important religious characters for me and go into it in very strong terms of move on and why. I find keeping really strong in your tone and your faith in your protectors is the main thing that works.

Intention is every thing. State your intention firmly & clearly. i.e. the dark shadows, I sometimes see them and have never viewed them as negative nor ever felt threatened. We have as much or more control than any entity, I believe. and who knows, maybe they're just passing through, or are as scared of us as we are of them, or maybe we just catch a glimpse every now & then of a different dimension.

Anvil, what I find hard is that I can fully bring the white light into me within 2 minutes so if I try to then meditate with my eyes shut by five the room is spinning and I'm dizzy so I haven't been able to do like a aura cleansing think it's called I haven't done one in years I'm just starting to very slowly get back in via the basics.

Have you tried sitting through the dizziness and seeing what happens ? I don't think you should fear interrupting the sensations you get of feeling the energy (incase that is the case) It may be that you focus on grounding first before you do anything, so that whatever needs to be cleared, including excessive energies can exit through you without an issue. Either try placing a crystal of your choice at your feet, as well as visualising tree roots growing from your feet and anchoring you in to the earth. For this to 'work', see that the circuit of 'you' goes into the earth and that you pull the energy flow down and out of your feet. Many ignore their feet, but the feet are are as key as the crown. Your mind already understands the concept of earthing btw, so it's just playing that out in practise.

I just don't want to find myself a clearer as I'm concerned I might meet something stronger then I can handle. The room here's been good since I cleared it but I do mine by calling on Jehovah and other important religious characters for me and go into it in very strong terms of move on and why. I find keeping really strong in your tone and your faith in your protectors is the main thing that works.

This is an irrational fear you have adopted somewhere and should lose. Because cleansing yourself is 'maintenance' that every sensitive should take upon themselves as seriously as anything else they do to maintain stability, good health, and a centred way of being etc...Though it isn't always that easy to say and do that. First, there is a difference between the space you inhabit which your energy field naturally and innately fills and holds via the greater space that exists around you and OUTSIDE of you.

The former is perfectly safe to cleanse and clear without becoming what you fear. The latter, if it is your wish to not have anything to do with (and that's fine) is a different sort of energy manipulation that i believe few really have the capacity to do anything with anyway. It is through 'intention' that we define our actions and thoughts, esp on this level of being. Getting to grips with that is key and eradicating the fear is going to be a large part of what you may need to work on. Once you have set your intentions and boundaries, try trusting in them.

Also, the dizziness may be that the blockage you are dealing with exists right at the crown/3rd eye. You could also try approaching from the root chakra up, working up from the root to the sacral, to the solar, to the heart to the throat to the third eye and finally the crown. You may find that less intense and more grounding since you are working from where you are anchored first and up.

Let us know what you think of this or how it goes.

Hi Anvil,

I've been busy working so haven't been online. I use to use the purple and golden ties that would enter through the earth's centre to keep me grounded. Basically after the white light you bring in the cords from above.

I keep saying I'm going to do this and that, get back into practise but something always stops me. One day soon hopefully. I remember all the things I was taught it's just starting again.