Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$1million human slinky Halloween costume

Still Waters

This costume may not be the scariest thing to wear to a Halloween party on Monday, but the price tag will certainly give you a fright.

Priced at $1 million, this human slinky could be the most expensive fancy dress costume on earth.

The item is currently listed on eBay with the seven-figure 'Buy it Now' price tag, with 10 per cent going to the American Cancer Society.

The 'one size fits most adults' costume thankfully comes with free shipping.

The buyer gets five years permission to perform on stages across the world in the costume, which has previously been seen on 'America's Got Talent' and The Late Show with David Letterman.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert1

• FlyingAngel

• rashore

• Cryptozological Mascot

Despite the fact that ten percent of the sale goes to charity, it's still an obscene waste of money. :no:

I'm pretty sure that drugs are a lot cheaper... not advocating them, but just say'n...

It's a ridiculous amount to pay for a costume. If I paid that much, I'd be too bloody afraid to wear it in case it got ruined!

Why waste your money on this? There are many drugs out there that could substitute this,Juuuust sayiiin

can't imagine why anyone would want to pay that much for it ,even if it can be used for commercial performances you would need some pretty big audiences to recoup the cost .Having said that, whatever floats the buyers boat I guess ,i'd rather have a house and a trip around the world but since I don't have a million it doesn't matter

The article says "The buyer gets five years permission to perform on stages across the world in the costume, which has previously been seen on 'America's Got Talent' and The Late Show with David Letterman."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055238/Cheap-Halloween-costumes-Sorry-human-slinky-set-1m.html#ixzz1cLrxRxCe

Does this mean that the buyer is expected to earn at least $1m in revenue from going around in this silly costume on television shows and making public appearances?

I wonder how many poor children could feed with 1 million dollars, sometimes human stupidity has no boundaries

In the year of the Bum, the economy shouldn't prevent anyone buying a costume in a horrendous price. I might as well put a white sheet over myself and be a ghost, save me some money. Halloween supply shops are closed for the season, but the owners reopen them for the season: Thanksgiving, then Christmas or Hanukah and New Years' day. In the words of Yogi Berra "It ain't over 'til its over".