Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy #567

Monsterquestfan123456

Famous celebrities get cloned then have there clones get plastic surgery. When the celebrities get old their brain gets transplanted to their clones that now don't look like them. Then they take there money and live peacefully in south america.

• Like 1

1. I don't think you can clone an adult. So they would have to raise the clone as a child. Takes 20 years to mature.

2. Brain Transplants have never been fully successful. Though the Russians gave it a real good shot with dogs.

3. The brain degenerates over time anyway, so after 100-120 years it will start to go bad anyway.

4. If they don't look like themselves, then why bother to move to South America? Why not stay here? Or better yet, why not move to Mexico, where you get the best of both worlds? Go to the US on day trips and for medical reasons, and live in Mexico for cost of living and taxes.

• Like 2

1. I don't think you can clone an adult. So they would have to raise the clone as a child. Takes 20 years to mature.

2. Brain Transplants have never been fully successful. Though the Russians gave it a real good shot with dogs.

3. The brain degenerates over time anyway, so after 100-120 years it will start to go bad anyway.

4. If they don't look like themselves, then why bother to move to South America? Why not stay here? Or better yet, why not move to Mexico, where you get the best of both worlds? Go to the US on day trips and for medical reasons, and live in Mexico for cost of living and taxes.

:lol:

I love the level of thought you put into this!

Also, why bother with all the cloning and plastic surgery anyway? If you can do brain transplants, raise a person to replace you later, transplant your brain to them. You look different but feel like yourself. Much less effort. And cheaper.

Famous celebrities get cloned then have there clones get plastic surgery. When the celebrities get old their brain gets transplanted to their clones that now don't look like them. Then they take there money and live peacefully in south america.

I am sure this was from a movie, but i don't remember the name of the move...nevertheless i want a clone, so i can hit my self ( the clone ) when im bad :yes: LOL

I am sure this was from a movie, but i don't remember the name of the move...nevertheless i want a clone, so i can hit my self ( the clone ) when im bad :yes: LOL

Yeah I've seen that movie too. Think it's called 'The Island'.

See, Tupac really is alive, and this explains all the sightings of Elvis even though he'd probably be dead by now anyway.

See, Tupac really is alive, and this explains all the sightings of Elvis even though he'd probably be dead by now anyway.

No... didn't you see Men in Black? elvis is an alien.

No... didn't you see Men in Black? elvis is an alien.

See, that was a cover story put out by the Folks In Blue.

Paul McCartney is defnitely a clone... :alien:

I'm convinced. Of what you might ask? I don't really know. But I'm 100% sure of it now. No doubt about it, I'm convinced.

• 1 year later...