Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Relics"

Transform

[attachmentid=4823]

[attachmentid=4822]

[attachmentid=4821] wub.gif

All these are in the human bodys.

i get all these from those monks as they believe these are their's sacred relics.Only those who are highly believe in spiritual will recieve these relics.If more powerful u are the rock can be transform to clear crystal and these are all given by "God". If a normal person, it's not possible to tranform them. For those rock find in a normal people are not that's clear and smooth.It's also believed that these relics can drive away evil spirits.

So i am curious to know in logical way how scientist and doctors can explain about all these relics can be transform or can be find inside our bodys

Can any scientist explain to me or anyone explain to me? After seeing these i then realise many things theory can't explain ohmy.gifw00t.gifblink.gif

Edit-Re-opened after further explanation, posted new info from transform thumbsup.gif

-UARelics

post-9639-1094631350.jpg

post-9639-1094631415.jpg

post-9639-1094631456.jpg

Edited by Transform

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Celumnaz

• Fluffybunny

• aquatus1

• Transform

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't that what these are? Kidney stones?

Transform, are you being serious? Do you want an explanation for these? I can provide one, if you wish.

blink.gif

I think that you may need to go into a tad bit more detail there, as this thread appears to be nearly as pointless as the one that was locked down earlier.

Let me see if I can help:

What are the pictures of? Why are they significant? What is paranormal about them? What are you intersted in finding out about? Where did you hear about this topic? Where did you get the pictures? What is your point?